Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

It s a Deal
enGeneral.gif

Have basketball stars sold their souls to Satan for fame and fortune? Yes. Have football stars sold their souls to Satan for fame and fortune? Yes. Have movie stars, musicians, singers, rock n rollers, heavy metal bands sold their souls to Satan for fame and fortune? Yes. There was a story about Kate Perry's father being a Christian minister and that she was once a born again Christian but for fame and fortune she sold her soul to Satan and chose to serve him. Her father is deeply grieved about her turning her back on Jesus Christ and her salvation in Him for the love of this world and what it is giving her now. With her performances she is leading impressionable young people to hell and she isn't alone - there are many today who have done the same thing. Some have become Satanists, partaken in the occult and magic arts for power. Not realizing that any deal with the devil is a bad one. Karl Marx was a Christian before he became a high priest in Satanism. (see Richard Wurmbrands' book Marx & Satan)

What will it profit someone to gain the whole world only to lose their own soul?

Is it possible this young man in the Jack Chick Tract saw hell? Absolutely. This is the story of a young man who was a party guy, drank some contaminated water from Mexico and suddenly found himself dying - and being taken to hell - only the compassion of Christ and his own decision to follow Christ - led to his being revived and given another chance. He is now telling the world about what he saw in hell. Hitler in hell, Witches in hell, people suffering great torment! Don't believe it? Watch the video and decide for yourself. Then ask yourself is anything I can gain on this earth worth eternity in hell?

If you have sold your soul to Satan - it is not too late for you. You can be saved today and live for Jesus. If you have sacrificed humans to Satan - you can still be saved by repenting of your sins and receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Today is the day of Salvation. Do not be deceived by Satan. He cannot give you anything once you leave this earth. You will suffer eternally in hell. It is not worth it. Repent today and receive Jesus. Today is the day of salvation.

Last edited:
It is written:

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

-John 15:2

And again it is written:

John 15 6 If you do not remain in me you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers such branches are picked up thrown into the fire and burned.

Note the terminology. IF you do not remain in me.... why does Jesus say this? Because some will not remain in him but will depart from him for love of this world. Those branches shall be cast into the fire. You cannot be a branch unless you were connected to Christ at a certain time. Once saved always saved is a lie. Jesus said, Those who endure until the end, the same shall be saved. If you do not endure until the end? There is no reward but instead a fiery judgment which is what Hebrews 10:26 is all about. It is a warning to believers.

The bible is clear that they can. There are no saved adulterers, thieves, fornicators, liars, sorcerers, drunkards, homosexuals, cowardly and unbelieving. There is no "special class" that is exempt from hell because they said a prayer at the altar and then went out and lived like the world.

God is not coming back for an adulterer but for a spotless bride. You are either going to follow Christ and stay on the narrow path or take the wide road which "seemeth right" but leads to hell. Your choice. I'm not interested in google searches for these answers. I'm baptized with the Holy Spirit and as He is the author and reveals the truth I need no man to teach me what God means by His Word. Not necessary.

you are twisting the scriptures Jer. EVERY PERSON IS A SINNER. You and me. EVERYONE; saved or saved is a sinner. Believer's are not perfect in this life. Jesus came for the sick. There is nothing you did to gain salvation; nothing you can do to lose it. If there was something you could do to lose it- none of us would be saved. Jesus paid the price forever. When God the Father looks at Believer's He sees Jesus' perfection. IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS.

How many sins must I commit to lose my salvation? What types of sins? etc etc.. This opens up a huge can of worms and doubts. Jesus says we are saved and can be assured of our salvation.

Your eternal security is not associated with your works but to Christ's work.

Jn.10:28 “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, no one shall snatch them out of my hand.”

Rom.6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jn.3:18 “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 5:24 “He that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.” One is made spiritually alive by having true living faith.

The believer has (present tense) eternal life, he does not have judgment of his destiny but his works, as1 Cor. 3:10-15 says all that he has done may be burned but He Himself will receive eternal life. Why? because it is a free gift!

Your eternal security is not associated with your works but to Christ's work.

Jn.10:28 “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, no one shall snatch them out of my hand.”

Rom.6:23 “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jn.3:18 “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 5:24 “He that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.” One is made spiritually alive by having true living faith.

The believer has (present tense) eternal life, he does not have judgment of his destiny but his works, as1 Cor. 3:10-15 says all that he has done may be burned but He Himself will receive eternal life. Why? because it is a free gift!

Obedience is not classified as works.

It is written:

Hosea 6 6 For I desire mercy not sacrifice and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.
Context
Israel and Judah are Unrepentant

Therefore I have hewn them in pieces by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of My mouth; And the judgments on you are like the light that goes forth. For I delight in loyalty rather than sacrifice, And in the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings. But like Adam they have transgressed the covenant; There they have dealt treacherously against Me.…

So what the LORD is saying is he desires evidence of steadfast love - which is another translation in that scripture - steadfast love is obedience. Not works. If you love Jesus you'll obey Him. That is what he said. That is steadfast love.

Here is another translation of Hosea 6: 6 :

For I delight in faithfulness, not simply in sacrifice; I delight in acknowledging God, not simply in whole burnt offerings.

See that word? Faithfulness? That is obedience.

Last edited:
Jer- how can a person lose their salvation? If they could not earn it they cannot keep it. Name one person in the Bible who lost it? Judas was not saved and I can prove it.

Was Demas who abandoned Paul and the Gospel of Jesus Christ for love of this world - saved?

It is written:

For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
2 Timothy 4:10

Obedience is not earning your salvation, Ninja. Obedience is evidence of your salvation. Without it? Where is the evidence that you belong to Christ?

It is written:
Galatians 5 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

What is the flesh? What are works of the flesh, Ninja?

It is written:
Galatians 5 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious sexual immorality impurity and debauchery
and again it is written:
Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions.

- Galatians 5:19,20

Can a born again Christian fall into those sins? Yes. What should they do? Repent and return to the LORD and obey him. Do not stay in sin but repent of it and don't return to it. It is very easy to get pulled into strife, to give in to an outburst of anger or get involved in a dispute, so we have to be vigilant to stop ourselves from it when we find ourselves getting pulled that way. It takes the Spirit of God leading us and being submitted to Him to avoid such snares of Satan.

What if a believer makes the decision not to avoid such snares and to continue on? Hebrews 10:26 tells you. Read it.

God is no respecter of persons. - Acts 10:34

Last edited:

Forum List

Back