Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

The Contract
0078_06.gif

This video will show anyone who is into the occult - who has sold their soul to Satan - who has become a witch - a high priest of Satanism - that Jesus came to set them free - to redeem them so they do not have to suffer what other Satanists, witches, occultists are suffering right this second in hell. If you are going to serve Satan - please consider that this is where you will end up and that he has deceived you into believing hell is a reward when hell will be your worst nightmare come true. Please watch this video and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior tonight.

This is for Christians who do not realize that Hebrews 10:26 is for us. Not the unbelievers.

this is not true Jer. Heb. 10:26 is those who were never saved, committed their life to Christ. They only TASTED the Lord. EXAMPLE Judas.

Wrong. What does Hebrews 10:26 say, Ninja? Who is addressing? The Christian. That's who. There are Christians in hell right now because they refused to quit sinning. What does Hebrews 10:26 say, Ninja?

It is written:

Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins. - Hebrews 10:26

Once saved always saved is a lie. Without holiness no one will see the LORD. You want to live a life of sin and depend on grace to get you into heaven? It won't happen. You must keep His commandments. Jesus said if you love me? You'll keep my commandments. Many will come to him in that day and say Lord! Lord! I did this in your name! And he will respond - depart from me, ye worker of iniquity. I never knew you.

This is for Christians who do not realize that Hebrews 10:26 is for us. Not the unbelievers.

this is not true Jer. Heb. 10:26 is those who were never saved, committed their life to Christ. They only TASTED the Lord. EXAMPLE Judas.

Wrong. What does Hebrews 10:26 say, Ninja? Who is addressing? The Christian. That's who. There are Christians in hell right now because they refused to quit sinning. What does Hebrews 10:26 say, Ninja?

It is written:

Dear friends, if we deliberately continue sinning after we have received knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice that will cover these sins. - Hebrews 10:26

Once saved always saved is a lie. Without holiness no one will see the LORD. You want to live a life of sin and depend on grace to get you into heaven? It won't happen. You must keep His commandments. Jesus said if you love me? You'll keep my commandments. Many will come to him in that day and say Lord! Lord! I did this in your name! And he will respond - depart from me, ye worker of iniquity. I never knew you.

classic example of misinterpretation. There are no CHRISTIANS in Hell, Jer. NONE. HELL IS FOR THE UNSAVED. BELIEVERS HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THEM.

You did nothing to earn your salvation and you cannot do anything to KEEP it. ETA- Almost every sin IS deliberate and Jesus PAID FOR ALL OF THEM, NOT JUST SOME OF THEM.

It is written:

"I NEVER knew you". EXACTLY. He NEVER knew them. If they are/were a Christian, HE KNEW THEM. THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bible is clear that they can. There are no saved adulterers, thieves, fornicators, liars, sorcerers, drunkards, homosexuals, cowardly and unbelieving. There is no "special class" that is exempt from hell because they said a prayer at the altar and then went out and lived like the world.

God is not coming back for an adulterer but for a spotless bride. You are either going to follow Christ and stay on the narrow path or take the wide road which "seemeth right" but leads to hell. Your choice. I'm not interested in google searches for these answers. I'm baptized with the Holy Spirit and as He is the author and reveals the truth I need no man to teach me what God means by His Word. Not necessary.

It is written:

"I NEVER knew you". EXACTLY. He NEVER knew them. If they are/were a Christian, HE KNEW THEM. THANK YOU FOR PROVING ME RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does Hebrews 10:26 say and who is it speaking to? There is your answer.

Forum List

Back