Jack Posobiec: Women were not created to do what men can do---Women were created to do what men cannot

With the exception of the biological function, there is no limit to what women, or men, can do.

Gender assigned roles are artificial social constructs.
There are always the abnormal 1%

But in general most women are better at some things than most men

And the same applies in reverse

This modern idea there is no difference between men and women is wrong

There are always the abnormal 1%

But in general most women are better at some things than most men

And the same applies in reverse

This modern idea there is no difference between men and women is wrong

I never said there is no difference between men and women. The difference are significant. They will even approach similar tasks in a different way.

But, that in no way implies that certain tasks belong to women or vice versa.

I never said there is no difference between men and women. The difference are significant. They will even approach similar tasks in a different way.

I agree, which is why I included the qualifier “in general”

Unfortunately today many people are determined to erase all differences starting with children as young as the lib teachers can get away with

A meaningless vast generalization.
Tell that to the increasing number of ghettos and the primal ways of living in part because of extreme feminism. Extreme feminism is redundant and predictable enforced by tyranny. Poverty and hunger are caused by governments as well as in areas where resources are limited.

After several decades in the concrete business, I've never seen a female cement mason. That's because women simply lack the strength and stamina to perform the work.

Women have been allowed to be in combat rolls in the military for many years now, but there has not been one single woman to pass BUDs training and enter the SEALs (unless something recently changed).

The job requires way too much upper body strength and cold environment toleration.

It's a huge difference that men and women have.

To deny it is the fuck yourself in the brain.

That said, generally speaking, most "jobs" can be done by either women or men, including combat.

After several decades in the concrete business, I've never seen a female cement mason. That's because women simply lack the strength and stamina to perform the work.
Feminism is an ideology. Feminism is not an organization though. This, and the point you make does kind of mean the male's existence is not being threatened. So, all you have to do now is show how society is dependent on cement masons, and all of us males can breathe a sigh of relief.

Like breast feeding?

Forum List

Back