Jack Smith admits he made false claims to court in Trump case

Except that is not what he is charged with.

You could quote the part of the indictment that makes you think that but we all know you will not read it to find out.
He’s charged with saying the election was stolen - just like Hillary claimed, and just like Stacey Abrams claimed. Only Trump is the one who is charged for exercising his right to free speech.

But they aren't weaponized.
1691082148632.png

He’s charged with saying the election was stolen - just like Hillary claimed, and just like Stacey Abrams claimed. Only Trump is the one who is charged for exercising his right to free speech.
I notice you seem to have missed the text that makes that charge. You must have forgot to include it in your post.

I notice you seem to have missed the text that makes that charge. You must have forgot to include it in your post.
All four charges have that at the crux - the Dems don’t like what Trump said.

in the meantime, why isn’t the DOJ charging Biden? Why instead are they refusing to turn over evidence of his corruption to Congress? Why did they give him a warning of a search so he could hide classified docs?

This two-tier system of justice being levied by the U.S. Government will be the reason Trump wins. Most Americans, other than leftists, want people treated the same.

in the meantime, why isn’t the DOJ charging Biden? Why instead are they refusing to turn over evidence of his corruption to Congress? Why did they give him a warning of a search so he could hide classified docs?

This two-tier system of justice being levied by the U.S. Government will be the reason Trump wins. Most Americans, other than leftists, want people treated the same.
Still no citation. It should be easy. The charges are all available. I cant seem to find any related to claims of a stolen election. I am certain you can since you are so sure they are there....

Nothing about stolen elections in the indictment.

If defense raises the issue, the prosecution will ask Trump if, although he admitted he did not believe it, he believed in stolen elections.

A perjury charge and conviction would be great.

Nothing about stolen elections in the indictment.

If defense raises the issue, the prosecution will ask Trump if, although he admitted he did not believe it, he believed in stolen elections.

A perjury charge and conviction would be great.
Smith can't call Trump to testify, moron.

Holy shit you are stupid.

Special counsel Jack Smith's team made a startling admission in its case against former President Donald Trump, acknowledging in a new court filing that it failed to turn over all evidence to Mr. Trump's legal team as required by law and falsely claimed that it had.

LYING ABOUT DISCOVERY?

This bullshit case needs to be thrown out.
Epoch Times?

Seriously?

Why not this as a source

Prosecutors withholding evidence has been a problem for a long time. They are never held accountable. This was one of the complaints those who protested an unfair justice system were condemning.

If it happened here, I believe there should be repercussions. I'd need something other than the Epoch Times to come to a definitive conclusion though. I looked, they were the only source I was able to find.
Up until now trump hadn't been charged.
The charging document need only present probable cause.
Discovery happens later.

Sorry for your discomfit.
Hope this helps.

Kind of a tough precedent Biden is setting.

Next time a Pub is in office, they should have their opponents arrested.

You sound like a goofball.

It's politics dude.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

This could all be just a set up by the left and the right to make Trump the Chancellor. You just never know until fatass starts singing.

Their are articles of impeachment in the House right now. Now we just gotta wait and see if McCarthy has the balls to do anything with them or not. I doubt he does because he's just as liberal as Trump is.
Trump let Hillary off scott free. So I can only imagine McCarthy will do the same for Biden.

And the leftist refuse to show any appreciation for any of it.

Special counsel Jack Smith's team made a startling admission in its case against former President Donald Trump, acknowledging in a new court filing that it failed to turn over all evidence to Mr. Trump's legal team as required by law and falsely claimed that it had.

LYING ABOUT DISCOVERY?

This bullshit case needs to be thrown out.
I don't even have to read this bullshit to know it's bullshit. A lawyer lies in front of a judge he's disbarred and loses his license. Period, the end. Your radical rightwing Bongino blog is bullshit.

Forum List

Back