Jack Smith wants to indict Trump for Jan 6

Freedom or tyranny Progs. Freedom is not ways of living over inalienable rights. Those are still with us. I invite you down here where I live to shove it up the authoritarians who rule. Then I will believe.
Our inalienable rights, such as writing checks to pay our bills, buy feed for our chickens, food for a widow's table can be taken away by sicking the "telechek" people on us to cancel our rights with Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Home Depot, even in a small town. I'm here to tell you it's hard to go shopping when you have a sterling reputation, but some hacker online stole your identity, and the government blames you personally for the evil that a hacker did to your bank account with political malice aforethougtht.

At least five Secret Service agents have reportedly testified in front of a grand jury investigating former President Donald Trump's role in the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

The case is one of two being pursued by Special Counsel Jack Smith, who earlier this month brought charges against Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents.

In the second case, a grand jury is weighing whether to bring charges over the then president's conduct in the run-up to the attack and attempts to interfere in certifying the 2020 election results.

However they may be in a position to confirm or deny details of an account given by former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson when she appeared before the House Jan. 6 committee.

She told the committee that she had heard secondhand that Trump wanted Secret Service agents to drive him to the Capitol to join the protesters on Jan. 6.

When they refused for safety reasons he tried to grab the steering wheel of his vehicle and reached for the driver, according to her account. Trump later denied that account.

Investigators will also want to know about communications between agents ahead of Jan. 6. It emerged last year that all text messages between agents on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6, 2021 had been lost, apparently because of a software upgrade.

Hutchinson, who worked for chief of staff Mark Meadows, was the break-out star of the January 6 hearings with her testimony about Trump's behavior as he sought to overturn the 2020 election.

She testified that Trump wanted to join the pro-MAGA crowd at the U.S. Capitol.

That crowd ambushed the Capitol and fought with law enforcement for hours on January 6, threatening the lives of Vice President Mike Pence and members of Congress.

Comment:
My God they are STILL trying. LMAO
The Dems have a real psycho obsession with President Trump.
All of this stuff has already been debunked.
Trump didn't try to grab the steering wheel of the presidential limo.
He did not tell people to attack the capital.
Good.

At least five Secret Service agents have reportedly testified in front of a grand jury investigating former President Donald Trump's role in the violent attack on the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

The case is one of two being pursued by Special Counsel Jack Smith, who earlier this month brought charges against Trump for allegedly mishandling classified documents.

In the second case, a grand jury is weighing whether to bring charges over the then president's conduct in the run-up to the attack and attempts to interfere in certifying the 2020 election results.

However they may be in a position to confirm or deny details of an account given by former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson when she appeared before the House Jan. 6 committee.

She told the committee that she had heard secondhand that Trump wanted Secret Service agents to drive him to the Capitol to join the protesters on Jan. 6.

When they refused for safety reasons he tried to grab the steering wheel of his vehicle and reached for the driver, according to her account. Trump later denied that account.

Investigators will also want to know about communications between agents ahead of Jan. 6. It emerged last year that all text messages between agents on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6, 2021 had been lost, apparently because of a software upgrade.

Hutchinson, who worked for chief of staff Mark Meadows, was the break-out star of the January 6 hearings with her testimony about Trump's behavior as he sought to overturn the 2020 election.

That crowd ambushed the Capitol and fought with law enforcement for hours on January 6, threatening the lives of Vice President Mike Pence and members of Congress.

Comment:
They're pushing for Communism as a means of people they hate being easy to control, imprisoned and murdered by the "state"without due process, and the person who benefits the most is Hillary Clinton with her record 54 deaths of people who helped her and for some reason, abandoned her projects by suicides and big paychecks for cops who wrote up the deaths as self-inflicted or natural causes. Soros funded the outcomes by "donating" to the Clinton Library Foundation that Hillary used (before being caught) as her personal piggy bank to run for office, cover ups, perpetrating lies on Trump for which she paid a million for and the DNC paid the other million to a foreign agent dossier that claimed Trump peeing on a Russian hotel bed nekkid with prostitutes, that they lied Hillary had slept on weeks before, a little Hollywood trick of turning a man into a bad guy. They also claimed that Trump colluded with Russian spies to find out dirt on Hillary. NONE OF IT EVER HAPPENED. Every sentence in the dossier was a lie. Hillary Clinton is a stinking rat for accusing President Trump of the kinda stuff her husband pulled on her when he went anywhere but their home.

Comment:
You chose to believe it had been debunked anyway. :dunno:

If Smith can phony up something he will be happy to. He's trying to put together some kind of case to file in New Jersey when this one is over.

Hutchinson has been proven to be a liar by the very secret service men she quoted.
That’s what you were told and have chosen to believe anyway.
I doubt they testified before a grand jury just to say it didn’t happen. They were called to testify because they had information the prosecutor wanted the jury to hear.

Wise up. ;)

The Democrats pushed the Russian Collusion LIE for six years. And they have some corrupt judges who also want to "Get Trump!" That's against the constitution unless they recuse themselves from someone they hate with malice aforethought. So a "Jack Smith" wants to fry Trump? He shouldn't be allowed to touch anything about Trump. And so should any judge who hates the blind justice that is assumed in the Constitution. And their oath of being a United States court jurist took an oath of fairness in his practice of judging other people. Jack Smith sounds like he is anthing but fair when he plays "get Trump at all costs."
You could have just posted. "It's not fair they are picking on trump...wahh!"

It would have saved you time.

Comment:

Of course. These corrupt assholes won't stop till they are forced to.

When they testify under oath under penalty of law, then get back to me.

Our inalienable rights, such as writing checks to pay our bills, buy feed for our chickens, food for a widow's table can be taken away by sicking the "telechek" people on us to cancel our rights with Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Home Depot, even in a small town. I'm here to tell you it's hard to go shopping when you have a sterling reputation, but some hacker online stole your identity, and the government blames you personally for the evil that a hacker did to your bank account with political malice aforethougtht.
Do you think the government sicked the telechek people on you? I do not even know what telechek is. Did you get this straightened out yet? I have had hackers get thousands of dollars on my Amex and I had an account with a small bank in Georgia that was one of the last banks in the country to switch over to the more secure cards. The last 6 months I could barely use my debit card it got stolen so many times. In all that I never lost a dime.

Comment:
They will go after Trump for decades, even if they only get him for having a parking ticket fixed 50 years ago.

Forum List

Back