'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?' Biden once again inserts foot in mouth!

Karine Jean-Pierre responds to Biden passing another brain stone...

The press does its job and does not let up. See:
11:25 - "She was on his mind." His mind, LOL. She goes on to basically explain that he was confused because he has some upcoming events with her family and a bill signing in her honor.
16:15 - Q: If she recently passed and was on the top of his "mind," why was he looking for her? A: The American people can understand why he was confused.
27:30 - Q: Was the President confused? Did he misread the teleprompter? A: Waaaaaaaah. Stop asking! No he did not misread the teleprompter. He has no freaking mind left? Don't you get it???
29:57: Q: Will you release the President's prepared remarks so that we can understand fully? A: Nope.
36:40: Q: If she is top of mind, why is the president so confused that he thinks she is in the room? A: Blah blah blah, same answer as before. Press starts shouting out that they need a legitimate answer. KJP calls them rude.
47:36 - Q: Does Biden regret his statement today about looking for a dead person in the room? A: I already answered it. Look folks, I am paid to say things in a certain way. Deal with it.

Last edited:
The 25 Amendment might be considered but the Biden administration worked out the dirtiest dirty trick in political history and we would end up with a giggling idiot. The question is whether the Country can afford to nurse Biden for the next two years and hope for the best.

The 25 Amendment might be considered but the Biden administration worked out the dirtiest dirty trick in political history and we would end up with a giggling idiot. The question is whether the Country can afford to nurse Biden for the next two years and hope for the best.
The only possibility is, after Biden is 25th, is that the incompetence and subpar intelligence of the Giggling Affirmative Action Pick is SO unbearable that even the Dems in the Senate will realize they need to remove her, or risk their own seats in the next election.

It’s a stretch, though. We have seen that Dems would elect a vegetable to the presidency. NOBODY is too incompetent for them.

All she did was read the answer someone wrote for her beforehand.

Job Notice for Press Secretary:

Must be…..

a) Black, female, and preferably lesbian
b) Able to read

Salary: $180,00
Notably, she is also an immigrant, so she checks four boxes of oppressed marginalized individuals.

poor old Joe, such a sad sad figure
If his wife actually loved him, she wouldn’t allow him to be made the laughing stock of the world. She knew he was demented when he was hiding in his basement, and she allowed him to go forward. I guess she’s just another selfish Democrat.

Notably, she is also an immigrant, so she checks four boxes of oppressed marginalized individuals.
You’re right…..I forgot that one. The Dems favor people from other countries over a native-born American.

So, to recap the job parameters : no whites, no men, no heterosexuals, and no Americans born in this country. And be able to read.

Karine Jean-Pierre responds to Biden passing another brain stone...

The press does its job and does not let up. See:
11:25 - "She was on his mind." His mind, LOL. She goes on to basically explain that he was confused because he has some upcoming events with her family and a bill signing in her honor.
16:15 - Q: If she recently passed and was on the top of his "mind," why was he looking for her? A: The American people can understand why he was confused.
27:30 - Q: Was the President confused? Did he misread the teleprompter? A: Waaaaaaaah. Stop asking! No he did not misread the teleprompter. He has no freaking mind left? Don't you get it???
29:57: Q: Will you release the President's prepared remarks so that we can understand fully? A: Nope.
36:40: Q: If she is top of mind, why is the president so confused that he thinks she is in the room? A: Blah blah blah, same answer as before. Press starts shouting out that they need a legitimate answer. KJP calls them rude.
47:36 - Q: Does Biden regret his statement today about looking for a dead person in the room? A: I already answered it. Look folks, I am paid to say things in a certain way. Deal with it.

Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

REPORTER: "I have John Lennon on "top of mind" almost every day, but I'm not looking around for him!" :laughing0301:

She's dead dumbass!

'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?': Biden asks if Republican Rep. Walorski who died in a car crash in August is in crowd during hunger speech​

• Joe Biden asked where the late Representative Jackie Walorski was during a speech on Wednesday
  • Walorski died in a car crash in Indiana with two of her staffers in August
  • 'Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie?' the president questioned during the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health
  • He concluded: 'She must not be here'

This is shameful.

Biden has become everything the Leftists thought Trump would be. It's almost like God is having a great laugh about it.

Arabic media is picking up the story. international embarrassment!

She's dead dumbass!

'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?': Biden asks if Republican Rep. Walorski who died in a car crash in August is in crowd during hunger speech​

• Joe Biden asked where the late Representative Jackie Walorski was during a speech on Wednesday
  • Walorski died in a car crash in Indiana with two of her staffers in August
  • 'Jackie, are you here? Where's Jackie?' the president questioned during the White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition, and Health
  • He concluded: 'She must not be here'

This is not surprising to me. Biden has dementia and his aides know it but pretend he is coherent and able to function like a normal person.

Forum List

Back