'Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?' Biden once again inserts foot in mouth!

Biden is an old man who is clearly fading, and still a better pick than the alternative. As I've said many times.

If you don't like that, tough shit, sheep.
If you think a dementia patient (or should be) is a better choice than President Trump, that tells me how ignorant you are of the news. You were manipulated by the media.

1664462970101.png

The left is avoiding this thread like the plague. I didnt see one trump post :lol:
i am from now until the midterms a man of the left, and i'm the one who made this thread

let me explain: Kevin McCarthy exposed my handsome bro Madison Cawthorn, so as revenge i don't want McCarthy to be speaker, so i'm supporting the Dems, in the House races at least

i'm on a crusade!

I do love irony.
Do you not realize how obvious you are? You claim NOT to be a Democrat, and then have “The Forward Party” as part of your signature.

If you and I were tested in terms of both raw intelligence and factual knowledge, I would leave you in the dust.

Do you not realize how obvious you are? You claim NOT to be a Democrat, and then have “The Forward Party” as part of your signature.

If you and I were tested in terms of both raw intelligence and factual knowledge, I would leave you in the dust.
Sure you would, Trumpster.

And the two parties are separate. The Dems don't like the Forward Party, because we believe that ideas from both conservatives and liberals are important. So I guess you're just ignorant about that. You're also ignorant about the fact that I agree with (actual) conservatives/disagree with the Dems on many issues. Ignorance times two, huh?

Believe whatever you are told in your world. Keep it simple. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

Last edited:
Sure you would, Trumpster.

And the two parties are separate. The Dems don't like the Forward Party, because we believe that ideas from both conservatives and liberals are important. So I guess you're just ignorant about that. You're also ignorant about the fact that I agree with (actual) conservatives/disagree with the Dems on many issues. Ignorance times two, huh?

Believe whatever you are told in your world. Keep it simple. I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

You're a Democrat, you voted for the Democrat candidate in the last election. Stop the fake "Forward Party" crap, you're a Bidenista.

You voted for this:

Forum List

Back