Jackie Shot JFK

The Truth is singular, Lies are many.

Attachments

• 89357169_1552970334869279_2925270348058329088_o.jpg
    89357169_1552970334869279_2925270348058329088_o.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 15
^^^^^^^All lies by the CIA Nazi.
Neither of which are here but I do state proven facts which you cannot challenge and yoyu are the provrn liar,

You never have and never will offer any evidence for your idiotic claims much like your gay lover LARAM

Neither of which are here but I do state proven facts which you cannot challenge and yoyu are the provrn liar,

You never have and never will offer any evidence for your idiotic claims much like your gay lover LARAM
You know full well Oswald didn’t kill JFK. You know your granddaddy did the deed. I get it. You’re trying to protect your family name. So, you lie all the time just like your granddaddy did.

Negligent discharges happen all the time even with experienced shooters.
Negligent discharges happen yes but not all the time.
Look. You liberals just plain need to fuck out of the courthouse with that civil liability shit when it comes to guns.
The way any modern firearm is constructed, you have to load it with the proper ammunition.
Loading a firearm is a deliberate act that cannot occur negligently.
After the firearm is loaded, you need to take the safety off or cock it, point it whatever direction you deliberately intend to point it, and then pull the trigger with your forefinger.
These are all acts that require deliberation and forethought on the part of the shooter, and cannot happen by "accident."

Open up the Holy Bible, read about Cain and Abel in the first few pages.

I don't believe in human deaths by hunting "accidents" out in the field.

Look. You liberals just plain need to fuck out of the courthouse with that civil liability shit when it comes to guns.
The way any modern firearm is constructed, you have to load it with the proper ammunition.
After the firearm is loaded, you need to take the safety off or cock it, point it whatever direction you deliberately intend to point it, and then pull the trigger with your forefinger.
These are all acts that require deliberation and forethought on the part of the shooter, and cannot happen by "accident."

First of all this is the first time in my life that I have ever been called a Liberal. LOL! Most of the time I am called a Right Wing gun nut.

Second of all, I am a combat veteran, certified firearms instructor and certified chief range officer. I have trained Sheriff Deputies to be certified on ARs. Trust me, I know about firearms.

Yes negligent discharges do happen. Accidents do happen. I could give you examples if you are confused. It can certainly happen in a moving vehicle by a Secret Service Agent in the chaos of the President being shot and with a firearm that was very new at the time that the agent probably didn't train with.

I don't know if it went down that way but there is significant evidence that it could have happen that way.

You know full well Oswald didn’t kill JFK. You know your granddaddy did the deed. I get it. You’re trying to protect your family name. So, you lie all the time just like your granddaddy did.
I know your gay grandpa Oswald shot Kennedy and acted alone and so do you. No one else was involved.

I state facts with evidence you lie and never back up your claims and that is fact which everyone kknows having seen it proven on every thread.

Post some evieence that Oswald was CIA bitch

First of all this is the first time in my life that I have ever been called a Liberal. LOL! Most of the time I am called a Right Wing gun nut.

Second of all, I am a combat veteran, certified firearms instructor and certified chief range officer. I have trained Sheriff Deputies to be certified on ARs. Trust me, I know about firearms.

Yes negligent discharges do happen. Accidents do happen. I could give you examples if you are confused. It can certainly happen in a moving vehicle by a Secret Service Agent in the chaos of the President being shot and with a firearm that was very new at the time that the agent probably didn't train with.

I don't know if it went down that way but there is significant evidence that it could have happen that way.
No evidence at all and massive evidence to the contrary.

Thats why it is called a NEGLIGENT discharge you moron.

yes they happen. It may be debatable how often they happen but they happen. Negligence is not the same as an accident.

I know your gay grandpa Oswald shot Kennedy and acted alone and so do you. No one else was involved.

I state facts with evidence you lie and never back up your claims and that is fact which everyone kknows having seen it proven on every thread.

You only state propaganda given to you by the CIA.

I state facts and truth supported by evidence you state fiction shown in movies now post some evieence that Oswald was CIA you little bitch

He f

otherwise they won’t pay him,he farted after your last post I know you noticed :abgg2q.jpg: and his latest fart was about the 100th on this thread as you know. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
He f

otherwise they won’t pay him,he farted after your last post I know you noticed :abgg2q.jpg: and his latest fart was about the 100th on this thread as you know. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That was you cojmtradicting your self as always

You know gipper I have a feeling I have been wrong about this nazi shill who talks to himself all the time and has a farting problem.I been saying all this time he is a shill from Langley.

well that can’t be the case because I have noticed jfk and 9/11 are the only false flag operations of the governments that he trolls on.If he was a shill for Langley they would have him shitting in threads here everyday on the virus hoax as well like many others do but he never does post on those threads,just 9/11 and jfk,so he I would say he is just a lonely retarded adult with no friends with a mind of a 3 year old,that would explain why he is so desperate for attention always talking to himself all the time,makes perfect sense,the shills from Langley I have on ignore,they don’t talk to themselves all the time as he does so it’s highly unlikely he is a shill,just a lonely adult with no people skills living in a basement desperate for attention from people on the internet about 9/11 and jfk.it all makes perfect sense now.he always sounded to juvenile to be a shill from Langley.

he is not at all clever like some shills from Langley are like Gerald posner and Blakey who wrote that book saying it was the mob that did it to get everyone’s attention from the CIA when they started to see the coverup there were multiple shooters. CIA shills like posner and Blakey are a hundred times more clever in their lies than this retarded adult is.

Last edited:
You know gipper I have a feeling I have been wrong about this nazi shill who talks to himself all the time and has a farting problem.I been saying all this time he is a shill from Langley.

well that can’t be the case because I have noticed jfk and 9/11 are the only false flag operations of the governments that he trolls on.If he was a shill for Langley they would have him shitting in threads here everyday on the virus hoax as well like many others do but he never does post on those threads,just 9/11 and jfk,so he I would say he is just a lonely retarded adult with no friends with a mind of a 3 year old,that would explain why he is so desperate for attention always talking to himself all the time,makes perfect sense,the shills from Langley I have on ignore,they don’t talk to themselves all the time as he does so it’s highly unlikely he is a shill,just a lonely adult with no people skills living in a basement desperate for attention from people on the internet about 9/11 and jfk.it all makes perfect sense now.he always sounded to juvenile to be a shill from Langley.

he is not at all clever like some shills from Langley are like Gerald posner and Blakey who wrote that book saying it was the mob that did it to get everyone’s attention from the CIA when they started to see the coverup there were multiple shooters. CIA shills like posner and Blakey are a hundred times more clever in their lies than this retarded adult is.
Still farting I see

Forum List

Back