Jacksonville billboard: 'The NRA is a terrorist organization'

TheMoreYouKnow

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2017
nra2_1522426851747_11860843_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....
Just a bunch of stupid inbreds.

Nothing to see here....

Most of Jacksonville is a leftist shithole with a high black population. Hmm, it looks like that might be changing. :eek:

Last edited:

Moar....
Dear Jacksonville. Welcome to the Republican party.

Moar....

The NRA leaders, members and supporters I know do more to educate people in defending and enforcing laws.
not violating them.

Terrorism involves violating Constitutional rights to life liberty property and security.
which is the opposite of people advocating to DEFEND laws and rights of people and the public from criminal abuse and oppression.

TheMoreYouKnow
Can you name which NRA people are advocating to "violate' any laws or rights?
All the people I know are teaching to DEFEND Constitutional rights as protecting EVERYONE's right to security.

Which "terrorists" do you think this PSA refers to?

Advocating against the 2nd Amendment is unAmerican. Doing so will blow up in Democrat's faces like a product purchased from ACME industries by Wile E. Coyote.

iu

Moar....
. Whoever put that up should be sued big time. Hate speech is illegal I thought ?? That is a lawsuit in the making right there.

Moar....
. Whoever put that up should be sued big time. Hate speech is illegal I thought ?? That is a lawsuit in the making right there.

In reality, that is slanderous.

They have one in Pensacola, also-

The new sign on North W Street near West Fairfield Drive was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, an organization registered in December 2017 by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer under Bill Clinton's administration.
New billboard in Pensacola calls NRA a terrorist organization

A Clinton crony is behind it. No surprise there.

Moar....

They have one in Pensacola, also-

The new sign on North W Street near West Fairfield Drive was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, an organization registered in December 2017 by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer under Bill Clinton's administration.
New billboard in Pensacola calls NRA a terrorist organization

A Clinton crony is behind it. No surprise there.

Moar....

He's about to lose some money.

Moar....

it's only slander if it's not true.

Moar....

Yeah, I see a defamation lawsuit coming their way very soon. The silly people putting these billboards up are going to be in for a very nasty surprise very, very soon I am thinking.

Moar....

I suggest you put your money where your mouth is then. By all means pay for a billboard and make it really, really public.

Moar....

I suggest you put your money where your mouth is then. By all means pay for a billboard and make it really, really public.

a private billboard would be pretty fucking stupid, wouldn't it?

idiot

:lol:

if stupid assholes want to piss their money away supporting wayne lapierre and his fear mongering asshats at nra, more power to them.

it's no skin off my nose.

let me know when that big lawsuit hits this guy, though.

i'll wait

How many NRA members have committed a mass shooting? All that billboard does is highlight the complete and utter stupidity of those who paid for it.
I agree. Here is another one of theirs. They supposedly are doing it through donations
A47F00BA-48B9-49F2-8288-7CF64CB549DC.jpeg

Moar....

a private billboard would be pretty fucking stupid, wouldn't it?

:lol:

if stupid assholes want to piss their money away supporting wayne lapierre and his fear mongering asshats at nra, more power to them.

it's no skin off my nose.

let me know when that big lawsuit hits this guy, though.

i'll wait

Hey, you're the one shooting your mouth off. Not me. If you think you have such a great cause then back it up with money, you spewing here, on this Board, aren't doing much at all. So go ahead, lets see the mettle of your convictions.... Or are you just like almost everyone else....a blowhard?:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back