Jacksonville billboard: 'The NRA is a terrorist organization'

nra2_1522426851747_11860843_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....
The true terrorists (actually, terrorist supporters) are the democrats. They want the Islamists to flood into the country so that more "non-believers" can be killed in growing numbers. The NRA only advocates the safe use and training of legally owned firearms.

They have at least 15 I have seen so far. Here is another.
37CC8ED1-8219-41B7-9F9A-F259B1E4E042.jpeg

On less than $7 grand in donations.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....
. Whoever put that up should be sued big time. Hate speech is illegal I thought ?? That is a lawsuit in the making right there.
Poor NRA snowflakes......

Moar....
. Whoever put that up should be sued big time. Hate speech is illegal I thought ?? That is a lawsuit in the making right there.

Poor dipshit posting slanderous billboard. I thank him in advance for his yuge contribution to the NRA.

Don't worry, this will be revisited. :D

Moar....

it's only slander if it's not true.

I suggest you put your money where your mouth is then. By all means pay for a billboard and make it really, really public.

a private billboard would be pretty fucking stupid, wouldn't it?

:lol:

if stupid assholes want to piss their money away supporting wayne lapierre and his fear mongering asshats at nra, more power to them.

it's no skin off my nose.

let me know when that big lawsuit hits this guy, though.

i'll wait

Hey, you're the one shooting your mouth off. Not me. If you think you have such a great cause then back it up with money, you spewing here, on this Board, aren't doing much at all. So go ahead, lets see the mettle of your convictions.... Or are you just like almost everyone else....a blowhard?:eusa_think:
NRA snowflakes....NRA snowflakes everywhere.....

I suggest you put your money where your mouth is then. By all means pay for a billboard and make it really, really public.

if stupid assholes want to piss their money away supporting wayne lapierre and his fear mongering asshats at nra, more power to them.

i'll wait

Hey, you're the one shooting your mouth off. Not me. If you think you have such a great cause then back it up with money, you spewing here, on this Board, aren't doing much at all. So go ahead, lets see the mettle of your convictions.... Or are you just like almost everyone else....a blowhard?:eusa_think:

Naaaah, you're the ones who can't handle free speech. Here's the deal sweetcheeks, when you claim that a dissenting opinion is hate speech, you're the snowflake. Congrats...

Moar....

Damn you commiecrats are good at projection. Years and years of practice I guess.

Moar....
It is what it is, the NRA is a PAC, and that's it. They don't represent Americans. Not anymore than say, Tobacco used to , Oil or Big Agriculture/industries supporting illegals do now...Think that over..

Moar....

Poor dipshit posting slanderous billboard. I thank him in advance for his yuge contribution to the NRA.

Don't worry, this will be revisited. :D
NRA snowflakes crying bitter tears....this Fall election is gonna be priceless.

i'll wait

Naaaah, you're the ones who can't handle free speech. Here's the deal sweetcheeks, when you claim that a dissenting opinion is hate speech, you're the snowflake. Congrats...
Who's crying about this totally legal billboard?

i'll wait

I think it's funny. :)

Moar....

Yeah, I see a defamation lawsuit coming their way very soon. The silly people putting these billboards up are going to be in for a very nasty surprise very, very soon I am thinking.
Who's crying about this billboard?

i'll wait

I think it's funny. :)
I'm sure...your verbal attack on a military town shows that clearly....lol

they're afraid to go into outback without a gun

no, not snowflakes at all

Forum List

Back