Jacksonville billboard: 'The NRA is a terrorist organization'

nra2_1522426851747_11860843_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....
. Whoever put that up should be sued big time. Hate speech is illegal I thought ?? That is a lawsuit in the making right there.

it's only slander if it's not true.

Then calling you smart would be slander.

And he didn't say slander, he said hate speech...moron.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....
. Whoever put that up should be sued big time. Hate speech is illegal I thought ?? That is a lawsuit in the making right there.

you seem tense

did you recently have to endure an outback restaurant while unarmed?

the horror

Moar....

Keep at it.

It's stuff like that increases membership.

I don't belong...but now I am considering it as are many others.

You fuckers want our guns....come and get them.

Moar....

you seem tense

did you recently have to endure an outback restaurant while unarmed?

the horror

You seem drunk.

Now what was the question ?

Moar....

Keep at it.

The NRA profits from Mass shootings...and it's about time that gets pointed out again and again before November.....blood cultists starting to get nervous.

Moar....

Keep at it.

Wonder how many bullet holes that billboard will take in the next

Moar....

Keep at it.

The NRA profits from Mass shootings...and it's about time that gets pointed out again and again before November.....blood cultists starting to get nervous.

It's been pointed out time and time again.

And nothing has changed.

Calling people blood cultists is just the ploy of a left wing shit stain.

Moar....

Keep at it.

You have to wonder at the mental stability of someone who is terrified that a billboard will take their precious guns away.

Moar....

Keep at it.

You have to wonder at the mental stability of someone who is terrified that a billboard will take their precious guns away.

no you don't

:cuckoo:

Moar....

Keep at it.

And nothing has changed.

"I wonder how many bullet holes that billboard will...."
How mentally unstable would people like that be?

Moar....

Keep at it.

And nothing has changed.

Asking questions is mentally unstable.

I suppose for a lemming like yourself....it makes sense.

Moar....

Keep at it.

You dispute that a billboard like that doesn't polarize things and push people to the NRA.

Go ahead.

That you equate things that are not true is not beyond you...in fact it seems to be your MO.

Unlike you, I don't judge a group by one person and happen to know that most gays are very bright and tolerant...unlike yourself.

Moar....

Keep at it.

And nothing has changed.

So ....how many bullet holes ARE you fantasizing about hitting that billboard?

Keep at it.

And nothing has changed.

You assume someone is fantasizing....you are an arrogant left wing bitch.

And nothing has changed.

You assume someone is fantasizing....you are an arrogant left wing bitch.

you type very well with one hand

Forum List

Back