Jacksonville billboard: 'The NRA is a terrorist organization'

Asking questions is mentally unstable.

I suppose for a lemming like yourself....it makes sense.
So ....how many bullet holes ARE you fantasizing about hitting that billboard?

You assume someone is fantasizing....you are an arrogant left wing bitch.
I KNOW someone is fantasizing....you you not fooling anyone...lol...so...how many bullet holes send tingles down blood cultists legs?

Pray tell...how do you know ?
I'd laugh my ass off it that sign was riddled with shotgun blasts within a week or so.
Of course you would.

I KNOW someone is fantasizing....you you not fooling anyone...lol...so...how many bullet holes send tingles down blood cultists legs?

I'd laugh my ass off it that sign was riddled with shotgun blasts within a week or so.

Get ready........

Of course, Del will be there to protect it.....with a condom.
I'm all for free speech, but slander is not free speech. A Bernie staffer tried to assassinate multiple GOP members, but the NRA is the problem. Liberals are bonding with these mindless brainwashed kids because they operate on the same intellectual level.

I feel horrible for the kids that have gone through these traumatic incidents. I really do. All of them happened in liberal gun free zones. They need to be reminded of that fact.
"Those mindless brainwashed kids".......says it all about blood cultists.

Get ready........

I'm all for free speech, but slander is not free speech. A Bernie staffer tried to assassinate multiple GOP members, but the NRA is the problem. Liberals are bonding with these mindless brainwashed kids because they operate on the same intellectual level.

I feel horrible for the kids that have gone through these traumatic incidents. I really do. All of them happened in liberal gun free zones. They need to be reminded of that fact.
Catholics?

Get ready........

Catholics?
Didn't know the topic turned to Christian pedophiles.

:"Claude Taylor should double down with a full page ad about the NRA much like I did with the Central Park 5 back in the day."
\
trump.gif

Double down! :113:

You seem pretty impressed that left wing morons can now buy ads, no worry, perhaps someday you will get smart enough to be able to do the same.

Asking questions is mentally unstable.

I suppose for a lemming like yourself....it makes sense.

Given where it is, highly likely, and the shooter will be a black American.

:"Claude Taylor should double down with a full page ad about the NRA much like I did with the Central Park 5 back in the day."
\
trump.gif

Double down! :113:

You seem pretty impressed that left wing morons can now buy ads, no worry, perhaps someday you will get smart enough to be able to do the same.

You seem salty about the First Amendment. Froth on, Hucklefvck, froth on. :113:

Get ready........

Catholics?
Catholics believe they drink blood. Weird shit. Not sure about the magic smoke and other odd crap. Not to mention being one of the best funded pedophile clubs in the world. Where are we going with this?

Get ready........

Catholics?

He said catholics, not dykes with faith.

Was the Real John Wayne really this racist in his message board posts? Hmmmm.. :20:

UPDATE: You're true to form in the racist ways. “I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people,” he told the magazine.

Get ready........

Catholics?
Catholics believe they drink blood. Weird shit. Not sure about the magic smoke and other odd crap. Not to mention being one of the best funded pedophile clubs in the world. Where are we going with this?

She was being a dumbass.

Equating all catholics with a few bad apples.

For a left winger (the group that is sooooooooooo tolerant until you disagree with them), she is pretty good at name calling.

I might suggest her younger sister is posting for her.

Get ready........

Catholics?
Fascinating...what do you suggest?

Catholics?

She was being a dumbass.

For a left winger (the group that is sooooooooooo tolerant until you disagree with them), she is pretty good at name calling.

Proud of Catholic priests and the hierarchy that protects them, eh?

Catholics?

She was being a dumbass.

Don't recall ever posting that.

Do you need to make shit up to argue against ?

Was the Real John Wayne really this racist in his message board posts? Hmmmm.. :20:

UPDATE: You're true to form in the racist ways. “I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people,” he told the magazine.
You should watch some of his interviews.....

Well let's see, there's probably 2 liquor stores within 200 yards of that billboard, and it's in the darker part of Jacksonville, so yeah, I stick by my prediction. Do you think there are no black NRA members or something? :iyfyus.jpg:

Who's the racist here?

Well...whatever happens.

We'll still have guns tomorrow.

I know that pisses off the left.

As I have told them...if they want them...they can come and get them.

Catholics?

She was being a dumbass.

So...you are not proud of Catholic priests and the hierarchy that protects them?

Well...whatever happens.

We'll still have guns tomorrow.

I know that pisses off the left.

As I have told them...if they want them...they can come and get them.
Have our guns too...just aren't afraid of billboards and HS kids and our own shadows to the point of joining a paranoid blood cultists.

She was being a dumbass.

So...you are not proud of Catholic priests and the hierarchy that protects them?

Don't ever recall saying that either.

Do you have reading problems ?

Forum List

Back