Jacksonville billboard: 'The NRA is a terrorist organization'

nra2_1522426851747_11860843_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....
Obama is a terrorist sympathizer and funds provider. Obama is a goddamned traitor.
Oh look! It's all Former President Obama's fault..... lololol.
:th_spinspin:
Continue the lies

You almost gotta laugh that old lefties are still operating by 60's playbooks in the information age. The billboard only shows how hatefull the left is and it's probably going to backfire and increase membership in the NRA. It's a 1st Amendment issue but the NRA might have a law suit. The fact that the billboard was financed by a democrat activist indicates that the current gun controversy is really a political movement.
Exactly, suicide

Well...whatever happens.

We'll still have guns tomorrow.

I know that pisses off the left.

As I have told them...if they want them...they can come and get them.
Have our guns too...just aren't afraid of billboards and HS kids and our own shadows to the point of joining a paranoid blood cultists.

Afraid of a billboard.

Now that is funny.

It's the brainless mentality behind it that makes people nervous.

But you don't seem that smart.
Yes...terrified...you poor snowflakes.

Awe, the left wing loser is bringing out the big words now.

I understand it sucks to have lost a year ago.......

Niel Gorsuch
Yes...how's it working out for you? Abortion gone yet?
Look at the proud baby killer! Isn’t that the point of anti gun? You all can’t make up your minds

You almost gotta laugh that old lefties are still operating by 60's playbooks in the information age. The billboard only shows how hatefull the left is and it's probably going to backfire and increase membership in the NRA. It's a 1st Amendment issue but the NRA might have a law suit. The fact that the billboard was financed by a democrat activist indicates that the current gun controversy is really a political movement.

Actually, what's it's going to do is have the financier of that billboard inadvertently making a large contribution to the NRA. Doh!

:auiqs.jpg:

I enjoyed this one also :eusa_clap:

Vehicles from the motorcade carrying President Donald Trump pass a billboard calling for impeachment on the way to Mar-A-Lago this evening.

DZAvDBOWAAAWneA.jpg

I enjoyed this one also :eusa_clap:

Vehicles from the motorcade carrying President Donald Trump pass a billboard calling for impeachment on the way to Mar-A-Lago this evening.

DZAvDBOWAAAWneA.jpg
So is this a claim that there is a group monitoring our Presidents movements by targeting him in this case with a billboard ?? What if it wasn't a billboard ?? I think it might be highly illegal to monitor a presidents movements in this way.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....

Upholding the 2nd amendment is terrorism.

Can't wait what the elections results will look like for these anti-Americans. Too bad that in your ideological delusions you forget that non-Americans can not vote in the election, even if the illegals will.

I recall a couple of years ago where PETA put up a billboard at the Outer Banks, N.C. The billboard informed people that fish ...sniff...sniff.. have feelings. Everyone laughed.

Moar....
If this group is making the claim then they should be able to provide proof that the NRA has provided funding and support for terrorist actions.

Have our guns too...just aren't afraid of billboards and HS kids and our own shadows to the point of joining a paranoid blood cultists.

Afraid of a billboard.

Now that is funny.

Niel Gorsuch
Look at the proud baby killer! Isn’t that the point of anti gun? You all can’t make up your minds
If you believe I killed a baby, you are an accessory to murder unless you report me to the Authorities. Get to it, Accessory to Murder.

Moar....
If this group is making the claim then they should be able to provide proof that the NRA has provided funding and support for terrorist actions.
Who was it who pays off Congressmen so those with mental health issues those on the terrorist watch list, can still buy guns?

Afraid of a billboard.

Now that is funny.

Niel Gorsuch
If you believe I killed a baby, you are an accessory to murder unless you report me to the Authorities. Get to it, Accessory to Murder.
Ahhhh look at you! Typical leftist bumper sticker post. You are but a loner with bitterness and ignorant of life. You are a useless nat that is happy with baby killers.

Moar....
Who was it who pays off Congressmen so those with mental health issues those on the terrorist watch list, can still buy guns?

Nobody that I know... and BTW, until 2008, Nelson Mandela was on the terrorist watch-list.

They are complicit - And anyone who doesn't see that may feel free to sue and watch it promptly get laughed out of court.

Opinion | The N.R.A.’s Complicity in Terrorism

Apparently, you are unable to discern the difference between an Opinion Piece and a factual article.

If the NRA lobbies to allow every kook and criminal to buy guns easily including those on the No-Fly List and they then go out and commit an act of terrorism?

Yes, the NRA is complicit

They are complicit - And anyone who doesn't see that may feel free to sue and watch it promptly get laughed out of court.

Opinion | The N.R.A.’s Complicity in Terrorism

Apparently, you are unable to discern the difference between an Opinion Piece and a factual article.

If the NRA lobbies to allow every kook and criminal to buy guns easily including those on the No-Fly List and they then go out and commit an act of terrorism?

Yes, the NRA is complicit
Let’s see that language?

Forum List

Back