Jacksonville billboard: 'The NRA is a terrorist organization'

I KNOW someone is fantasizing....you you not fooling anyone...lol...so...how many bullet holes send tingles down blood cultists legs?

Pray tell...how do you know ?
I'd laugh my ass off it that sign was riddled with shotgun blasts within a week or so.

Given where it is, highly likely, and the shooter will be a black American.

Was the Real John Wayne really this racist in his message board posts? Hmmmm.. :20:

Well let's see, there's probably 2 liquor stores within 200 yards of that billboard, and it's in the darker part of Jacksonville, so yeah, I stick by my prediction. Do you think there are no black NRA members or something? :iyfyus.jpg:

Who's the racist here?
What does race have to do with this?

I KNOW someone is fantasizing....you you not fooling anyone...lol...so...how many bullet holes send tingles down blood cultists legs?

I'd laugh my ass off it that sign was riddled with shotgun blasts within a week or so.

Well...whatever happens.

We'll still have guns tomorrow.

I know that pisses off the left.

As I have told them...if they want them...they can come and get them.
Have our guns too...just aren't afraid of billboards and HS kids and our own shadows to the point of joining a paranoid blood cultists.

Afraid of a billboard.

Now that is funny.

It's the brainless mentality behind it that makes people nervous.

But you don't seem that smart.

Catholics believe they drink blood. Weird shit. Not sure about the magic smoke and other odd crap. Not to mention being one of the best funded pedophile clubs in the world. Where are we going with this?

She was being a dumbass.

Equating all catholics with a few bad apples.

For a left winger (the group that is sooooooooooo tolerant until you disagree with them), she is pretty good at name calling.

I might suggest her younger sister is posting for her.
Proud of Catholic priests and the hierarchy that protects them, eh?

Don't recall ever posting that.

Do you need to make shit up to argue against ?
So...you are not proud of Catholic priests and the hierarchy that protects them?

Don't ever recall saying that either.

Do you have reading problems ?
So...you are wishy washy on catholic pedo priests then.......

Well...whatever happens.

Have our guns too...just aren't afraid of billboards and HS kids and our own shadows to the point of joining a paranoid blood cultists.

Don't know of a group called blood cultists.

However, am thinking of the NRA.

Well...whatever happens.

Afraid of a billboard.

Now that is funny.

Yes...terrified...you poor snowflakes.

She was being a dumbass.

For a left winger (the group that is sooooooooooo tolerant until you disagree with them), she is pretty good at name calling.

So...you are not proud of Catholic priests and the hierarchy that protects them?

:th_spinspin:

She was being a dumbass.

Don't ever recall saying what I was on them.

Well...whatever happens.

Don't know of a group called blood cultists.

However, am thinking of the NRA.
Of course.

Well...whatever happens.

Afraid of a billboard.

Now that is funny.

Awe, the left wing loser is bringing out the big words now.

I understand it sucks to have lost a year ago.......

Niel Gorsuch

Why would anyone with a gun be terrified ?

After all, they have a gun.

Unlike those poor bastards at the bataclan.

1520661254202.jpg

There is a case here. :113:
Dear TheMoreYouKnow
1. If the second picture was a real Muslim believer in God, then both true Muslims and Christians are called to obey both civil and scriptural authority and both would be peaceful and lawful.
2. If the point of the second photo is to represent terrorist militants who take justice into their own hands as judge jury and executioner, then this is against both the Bible and the Constitution.

Make up your mind which.

Not fair to blame either Christian's or Muslims who respect both civil and Biblical authority because you are scared and can't tell the difference between who is criminal and who is law abiding and obedient.

Your fear and inability to tell the difference does not give you the right to falsely accuse law abiding citizens for exercising their lawful rights of armed defense and of religious freedom which the law protects equally for all citizens.

Sorry you don't know the difference.

nra2_1522426851747_11860843_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....
Obama is a terrorist sympathizer and funds provider. Obama is a goddamned traitor.

:"Claude Taylor should double down with a full page ad about the NRA much like I did with the Central Park 5 back in the day."
\
trump.gif

Double down! :113:
Still waiting for that terrorists event done in honor of the NRA. Which massacre was that?

Well...whatever happens.

Afraid of a billboard.

Now that is funny.

Awe, the left wing loser is bringing out the big words now.

I understand it sucks to have lost a year ago.......

Niel Gorsuch
Yes...how's it working out for you? Abortion gone yet?

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An anti-GOP political action committee known for controversial tactics is going after the National Rifle Association with a Jacksonville billboard deriding the group as a "terrorist organization."

For those driving along Interstate 295 near Commonwealth Avenue and Interstate 10 on the city's Westside, the signage is hard to miss -- "The NRA is a terrorist organization," the message reads.

It's not clear exactly when the billboard went up. But according to the sign, it was paid for by Mad Dog PAC, a political action committee led by Claude Taylor, a former White House staffer for President Bill Clinton.

"It got you to call me, which you probably wouldn't have done otherwise, right? It has people talking. We put up these billboards and it begins a conversation," Taylor told News4Jax by phone Friday. "People are discussing the issue and not just because of us, but because the issue is so important."

Southern Georgia folk making a positive statement for America! So much winning! :113:

Moar....
Obama is a terrorist sympathizer and funds provider. Obama is a goddamned traitor.
Oh look! It's all Former President Obama's fault..... lololol.

You almost gotta laugh that old lefties are still operating by 60's playbooks in the information age. The billboard only shows how hatefull the left is and it's probably going to backfire and increase membership in the NRA. It's a 1st Amendment issue but the NRA might have a law suit. The fact that the billboard was financed by a democrat activist indicates that the current gun controversy is really a political movement.

Moar....
:th_spinspin:

Moar....
I agree

Forum List

Back