Jake Tapper interviews President Biden Tuesday in prime time at 9PM ET on CNN

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Tapper can be an acerbic interviewer, even with Demorats. he won't let Sleepy Joe off the hook. worth watching!

Bidens eyes will be wide open, and his pupils blown out from the drugs he will be hyped up on... All soft balls and preapproved questions. Biden is in desperation mode. Democrats are losing both houses and their fraud machine is being arrested and jailed or their system removed from operations. Dims are in a full-blown panic.
I'm hoping Biden will help out republicans with a major gaff or mumbling something stupid. Odds of that happening are pretty good.

I will probably watch just to see what kind of fool he makes of himself...

I won’t hold my breath waiting for Tapper to seriously challenge Biden on anything.
If Biden agreed to this interview, he and his handlers and his ever present nurse know damn will what the questions will be and that they are all softballs. GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess that's why he took the today off.....Again. Those drugs won't administer themselves.

Jake Tapper interviews President Biden Tuesday in prime time at 9PM ET on CNN​

Gee, there goes another reason not to watch CNN if I ever get cable again. 🥱

Let's see Brandon do an interview with Mark Levin and I'll definitely watch.

I guess that's why he took the today off.....Again. Those drugs won't administer themselves.

Joe Biden has spent nearly 30% of his time in office on vacation.
Most of any president ever.
That is 16 weeks paid vacation a year at $8,000 a week.
Must be why you never hear the Left bring it up.

Joe Biden has spent nearly 30% of his time in office on vacation.
Most of any president ever.
That is 16 weeks paid vacation a year at $8,000 a week.
Must be why you never hear the Left bring it up.
I'd like to say I wish he would stay on "vacation" but he's not running the .gov anyway.

President said: “The Pentagon didn’t have to be asked (for a contingency plan in case Putin uses nukes)”. What does it mean? It could mean “of course Pentagon knows what to do”, or it means “There is no contingency plan, I am not asking them to develop one”. Which case is it?

TAPPER: "Would you be willing to meet with [Putin] at the G20?"

BIDEN: "Look, I have no intention of meeting with him, but, for example, if he came to me at the G20, and said, I want to talk about the release of Griner, I'd meet with him. I mean, it would depend."

A total of 15 minuets.... and he was reading from a cue card that he Dropped! Everything was stagged. "hard hitting" my ass.

I loved that Biden was high as a damn kite. Pupils were pinpoint and locked, loss of motor control in hands and facial expression. Biden was hyped on drugs.. My gawd we are in trouble.

Last edited:
Bi-Dung appeared unsure of himself and lacking confidence.

Let the weakness and chaos continue....

Tapper can be an acerbic interviewer, even with Demorats. he won't let Sleepy Joe off the hook. worth watching!

100% Canned and Pre-rehearsed and Pre-discussed questions and answers.

Joe is too far gone to speak off the cuff about anything.

Will not be worth watching this clown show and embarassment to our nation.

Forum List

Back