James Blake attacked by 5 white officers. I guess they all look the same.

According to freedom loving conservatives, an officer of the state should be able to treat citizens however the hell they want.
These freedom loving anti government conservatives want to utilize the government to build a wall, ignore refugees looking for freedom, control uteruses, allow a police state, not let gay people marry..
Rotagilla finds my post funny because it's the truth.

workin' hard to get back your upside down clown...

It was in a separate sentence and used the word cops for a reason. Need a education?

no..I'm good, thanks...why do you derail these threads with unrelated issues?
You're telling me you don't derail threads? This is a thread about cops, I can add commentary while addressing the thread.
we aren't talking about me, though...we're talking about a witness misidentifying a man...
Which justifies the brutality laid out by the police.. Got it.

what "brutality"?
"Blake was detained by five police officers as he stood outside a Manhattan hotel. Blake suffered a cut to his left elbow and bruises to his left leg as five cops eventually held him for 15 minutes outside the Grand Hyatt Hotel."

According to freedom loving conservatives, an officer of the state should be able to treat citizens however the hell they want.
These freedom loving anti government conservatives want to utilize the government to build a wall, ignore refugees looking for freedom, control uteruses, allow a police state, not let gay people marry..
Rotagilla finds my post funny because it's the truth.

workin' hard to get back your upside down clown...
Nah, it's hard to tell this clown is Marco Rubio if it's flipped.

You're telling me you don't derail threads? This is a thread about cops, I can add commentary while addressing the thread.
we aren't talking about me, though...we're talking about a witness misidentifying a man...
Which justifies the brutality laid out by the police.. Got it.

what "brutality"?
"Blake was detained by five police officers as he stood outside a Manhattan hotel. Blake suffered a cut to his left elbow and bruises to his left leg as five cops eventually held him for 15 minutes outside the Grand Hyatt Hotel."

he resisted, apparently..maybe he tripped... who knows?..you don't...
Jesus Christ, you fools can make an excuse for anything..

He was misidentified by a witness...it was an honest mistake...happens every day..

So they run up and tackle him to the ground without identifying themselves? Horse shit. The police need to be better than that. If I did that to someone I'd be arrested for assault, plain and simple.

The cop worshipping moron bucs continue to spread his lunacy.
the witness misidentified the man.

try to follow the topic
Yes, yes, the cops can't even bother to use common sense, having to bruise the man and act like morons. Cops shooting dogs, handcuffing middle school kids..

they didn't shoot his dog or handcuff his kids...what are you talking about?
the witness made a mistake...happens every day...you're funny!

Let's hope a similar mistake happens to you some day, boot licker

Libs comb the net looking for stories like this to justify killing cops.

False. I didn't have to comb to find anything. It showed up on my Twitter feed, by a Republican, no less. These are stories are incredibly common, but the Nazis don't want to hear about it.

He was misidentified by a witness...it was an honest mistake...happens every day..

So they run up and tackle him to the ground without identifying themselves? Horse shit. The police need to be better than that. If I did that to someone I'd be arrested for assault, plain and simple.

what if two football players did that to a referee when he wasn't looking? shouldn't they be arrested and charged with assault?
you wouldn't answer me in your other thread...for some strange reason...

Notice how he desperately attempts to justify the police violence..
dance puppet!..DANCE for me!..LMAO..you're funny!

And he got an apology because he happens to be famous. This kind of shit, particularly during Bloomberg's Stop N Frisk era, was happening to poor minorities all the time who didn't have the resources to fight back with no apology whatsoever.

what if two football players did that to a referee when he wasn't looking? shouldn't they be arrested and charged with assault?
What the fuck? There's not even a remote connection to be made, this is completely different and INVOLVES POLICE OFFICERS.

Yeah, I did comment on that. I can't compel you to read.

And he got an apology because he happens to be famous. This kind of shit, particularly during Bloomberg's Stop N Frisk era, was happening to poor minorities all the time who didn't have the resources to fight back with no apology whatsoever.
If you haven't already, I'd check out this and use the points against cop nuts..
5 facts exposing the media's lies about police shootings

no..you evaded..as usual...it's ok...you've been well exposed many times...carry on..

no..you evaded..as usual...it's ok...you've been well exposed many times...carry on..
What? You're joking, right? You're the one evading the facts I've posted.

What the fuck? There's not even a remote connection to be made, this is completely different and INVOLVES POLICE OFFICERS.

...settle down, son... :popcorn:

...settle down, son... :popcorn:
You want me to settle down? You're justifying police brutality.

Forum List

Back