James Blake attacked by 5 white officers. I guess they all look the same.

He was misidentified by a witness...it was an honest mistake...happens every day..

So they run up and tackle him to the ground without identifying themselves? Horse shit. The police need to be better than that. If I did that to someone I'd be arrested for assault, plain and simple.

what if two football players did that to a referee when he wasn't looking? shouldn't they be arrested and charged with assault?
you wouldn't answer me in your other thread...for some strange reason...

Yeah, I did comment on that. I can't compel you to read.
no..you evaded..as usual...it's ok...you've been well exposed many times...carry on..
What? You're joking, right? You're the one evading the facts I've posted.

I've had that argument with bucs twice in the past year or so...used the same type charts showing police isn't even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs...we went through it a few weeks ago..do try to get over yourself..or don't..it's comical..

He was misidentified by a witness...it was an honest mistake...happens every day..

So they run up and tackle him to the ground without identifying themselves? Horse shit. The police need to be better than that. If I did that to someone I'd be arrested for assault, plain and simple.

what if two football players did that to a referee when he wasn't looking? shouldn't they be arrested and charged with assault?
What the fuck? There's not even a remote connection to be made, this is completely different and INVOLVES POLICE OFFICERS.

...settle down, son... :popcorn:
You want me to settle down? You're justifying police brutality.
never

Libs comb the net looking for stories like this to justify killing cops.

Then they get outraged when their vomit doesn't get lapped up.
Cop killings are at historically low rates, while cop violence is high.

Yes. Now that all cops have Kevlar vests....fewer die from gunshots than they did in the 70's and 80s. I know that is disappointing to you liberal terrorists.

no..you evaded..as usual...it's ok...you've been well exposed many times...carry on..

I've had that argument with bucs twice in the past year or so...used the same type charts showing police isn't even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs...we went through it a few weeks ago..do try to get over yourself..or don't..it's comical..

Yes. The chart where you showed that being a fisherman and trash collector is more dangerous than being an infantry Marine. That chart right?

There were 5 policemen. Is that necessary tackle and slammed a person to the ground? What if they did that to you? Is that acceptable? uuupps sorry wrong guy....

Yes. The chart where you showed that being a fisherman and trash collector is more dangerous than being an infantry Marine. That chart right?
no, son..I don't know anything about a chart like that.

Oh.I get it..you're trying to be funny.. ha.ha.

The one I showed you placed "police officer" around #12 in the most dangerous jobs based on deaths per thousand I believe it was...

BTW...if a witness identified him as the guy....what should cops have done? Say "Oh no sir...it can't be that guy you identified. He's black."

My god how many times has THIS bullshit excuse been used?

Beat someone up and the cops blame the witness instead of their own actions. Then expect to give a "sorry about those injuries" pat on the back and its all good.

There were 5 policemen. Is that necessary tackle and slammed a person to the ground? What if they did that to you? Is that acceptable? uuupps sorry wrong guy....

Slaming to the ground is the first action and approved by Bucs...just so he can later say "Whhhhaaaa...You cant slam anyone anymore? Sheesh!"

say. what?

Just saw Blake interviewed. He was going to just forget about it. Probably because that's the kind of thing that happens to black men in America, but his wife asked him what if that happens to her? He said just the thought makes him furious.

james-blake-2-300.jpg

I find it highly unlikely police would body slam a white man to the ground, much less her.

Did ANY of you read the story? He was identified as the culprit by a witness.
So they tackled him instead of questioning him?
Don't bother. "Wild"man is actually a "Wild" fucking racist.
BE VERY SPECIFIC and post ANY proof of that claim about me. You are a lying piece of human garbage that makes excuses for any liberal or democrat and ignores black crime because they vote democrat. The former tennis player was NOT arrested nor held due to his race he was held due to the FACT that a WITNESS said he did it. 5 White cops did not just decide to attack some black man minding his own business. And me pointing that out is NOT RACIST you piece of shit.
And yet he was a black man minding his own business. If he had been white, would be have been body slammed to the pavement? Did the cop take down the name of the so called witness?

Come on, you know better than that. Just quit while you are only so far behind.
Keep proving JUST how stupid you are. He was identified as the culprit. By an eye witness. He was not accosted because he was black and minding his own business and you know it. Or you should if you could actually read. Whether he was man handled or not is being investigated. And yes he would have been arrested if he were white and identified as the perpetrator of the scam.

BE VERY SPECIFIC and post ANY proof of that claim about me. You are a lying piece of human garbage that makes excuses for any liberal or democrat and ignores black crime because they vote democrat. The former tennis player was NOT arrested nor held due to his race he was held due to the FACT that a WITNESS said he did it. 5 White cops did not just decide to attack some black man minding his own business. And me pointing that out is NOT RACIST you piece of shit.
And yet he was a black man minding his own business. If he had been white, would be have been body slammed to the pavement? Did the cop take down the name of the so called witness?

Keep proving JUST how stupid you are. He was identified as the culprit. By an eye witness. He was not accosted because he was black and minding his own business and you know it. Or you should if you could actually read. Whether he was man handled or not is being investigated. And yes he would have been arrested if he were white and identified as the perpetrator of the scam.
Because police are supposed to automatically believe, without question, the white guy when ever he accuses a black. I think it's a right wing rule or something.

I wonder if you have ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? And if he were accused and white, would he have been "body slammed"? Come on, you can do it. Tell the truth.

Because police are supposed to automatically believe, without question, the white guy when ever he accuses a black. I think it's a right wing rule or something.
Look you insane moron when an EYEWITNESS identifies a suspect what do you want to happen? The cops to say ohh I am sorry we already reached our quota of black suspects this month you must be wrong?

I wonder if you have ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? And if he were accused and white, would he have been "body slammed"? Come on, you can do it. Tell the truth.
The truth or fiction of the body slam is irregardless of the fact he was identified by a witness and so was detained. The City will investigate that allegation and deal with it once the facts are known. But what you claimed is a flat out LIE you claimed they only went after him because he was black.

There are two things about this report I find extremely annoying. One is the question of what it is about Blake's features that identify him as "Black?" I see no negro features at all. His complexion is typical of Arabs, some Hispanics and Sicilian Italians. His nose is aqualine and not the typically flattened nose of Negroes. And he has no hair. So what is it about him that is Black -- except for his eagerness to assume that identity and make a racial issue of this incident, which is goddam tiresome.

Two is the utterly submissive manner in which Blake reacts to this outrageous example of excessive police aggression. He really should be pissed off about it and having a lawyer speak for him. The eager-beaver cop who obviously has grown accustomed to routinely and unnecessarily tossing people around needs to be canned and charged with assault and battery.

Just saw Blake interviewed. He was going to just forget about it. Probably because that's the kind of thing that happens to black men in America, but his wife asked him what if that happens to her? He said just the thought makes him furious.

james-blake-2-300.jpg

I find it highly unlikely police would body slam a white man to the ground, much less her.
Looking at this picture of Blake, are you actually seeing a Negro? I'm seeing a White man.

There are two things about this report I find extremely annoying. One is the question of what it is about Blake's features that identify him as "Black?" I see no negro features at all. His complexion is typical of Arabs, some Hispanics and Sicilian Italians. His nose is aqualine and not the typically flattened nose of Negroes. And he has no hair. So what is it about him that is Black -- except for his eagerness to assume that identity and make a racial issue of this incident, which is goddam tiresome.

Two is the utterly submissive manner in which Blake reacts to this outrageous example of excessive police aggression. He really should be pissed off about it and having a lawyer speak for him. The eager-beaver cop who obviously has grown accustomed to routinely and unnecessarily tossing people around needs to be canned and charged with assault and battery.
NYPD's Top Cop Apologizes to Former Tennis Star James Blake

He looked black enough to slam to the ground. When do they slam white guys to the ground? You're right. He should sue.

James Blake News, Photos and Videos - ABC News

abc_JamesBlake_mn.jpg

James Blake with his father. He started shaving his head bald after his hair started falling out, just like his father.
49193f66-8c68-4ade-88a2-614b5c249b31.jpg

Does he look black enough here? Many tennis players don't shave for extended periods of time because the sun, the weather, the sweat irritates their skin after shaving.

james-blake-2-300.jpg

Looking at this picture of Blake, are you actually seeing a Negro? I'm seeing a White man.
You actually see a cracker? That guy doesnt look white. Maybe you meant the white woman he has his hands on?

Forum List

Back