James Blake attacked by 5 white officers. I guess they all look the same.

And cops wonder why they're being randomly ambushed

Retired tennis star James Blake was detained by NYPD (New York Police Department) in a case of mistaken identity.

Blake was detained by five police officers as he stood outside a Manhattan hotel. Blake suffered a cut to his left elbow and bruises to his left leg as five cops eventually held him for 15 minutes outside the Grand Hyatt Hotel.

James Blake wrongly arrested in New York

Blake further commented, “Maybe I’m naïve, but I just assumed it was someone I went to high school with or someone who was running at me to give me a big hug, so I smiled at the guy.”

We investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong.

In regards to the alleged improper use of force, the Police Commissioner directed the internal affairs bureau to investigate.”

Thought you had a "protect and serve" thread to group all these? Huh. Ok. At least I know it's ok for me to have a cop assault thread...and also post each new one individually.

BTW...if a witness identified him as the guy....what should cops have done? Say "Oh no sir...it can't be that guy you identified. He's black."

I assume every cop story he posts is overblown, exaggerrated, our of context. That's how most media is....but his sources are usually radical anarchist sites.

So how did this go....

Witness identified a person
Cops arrest the person
Witness ends up being wrong
DontTazeMeBro and cop haters shart themselves with outrage

The cop worshipping moron bucs continue to spread his lunacy.
the witness misidentified the man.

try to follow the topic
Yes, yes, the cops can't even bother to use common sense, having to bruise the man and act like morons. Cops shooting dogs, handcuffing middle school kids..

they didn't shoot his dog or handcuff his kids...what are you talking about?
the witness made a mistake...happens every day...you're funny!

try to follow the topic
Yes, yes, the cops can't even bother to use common sense, having to bruise the man and act like morons. Cops shooting dogs, handcuffing middle school kids..

It was in a separate sentence and used the word cops for a reason. Need a education?

Libs comb the net looking for stories like this to justify killing cops.

Then they get outraged when their vomit doesn't get lapped up.

try to follow the topic

It was in a separate sentence and used the word cops for a reason. Need a education?

no..I'm good, thanks...why do you derail these threads with unrelated issues?

try to follow the topic

You're telling me you don't derail threads? This is a thread about cops, I can add commentary while addressing the thread.

According to freedom loving conservatives, an officer of the state should be able to treat citizens however the hell they want.
These freedom loving anti government conservatives want to utilize the government to build a wall, ignore refugees looking for freedom, control uteruses, allow a police state, not let gay people marry..

try to follow the topic

You're telling me you don't derail threads? This is a thread about cops, I can add commentary while addressing the thread.
we aren't talking about me, though...we're talking about a witness misidentifying a man...

we aren't talking about me, though...we're talking about a witness misidentifying a man...
Which justifies the brutality laid out by the police.. Got it.

According to freedom loving conservatives, an officer of the state should be able to treat citizens however the hell they want.
These freedom loving anti government conservatives want to utilize the government to build a wall, ignore refugees looking for freedom, control uteruses, allow a police state, not let gay people marry..
Rotagilla finds my post funny because it's the truth.

Which justifies the brutality laid out by the police.. Got it.

what "brutality"?

Forum List

Back