James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

That's just you embarrassing yourself. As if some uneducated slob has outsmarted the global scientific community. Please.

But I saw that nonsense coming since post 1 from you.
200w (2).gif

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
James needs to punch himself in the face..........apparently he does based on his face

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
LOL, Carville is 72 year old bag of bones. If punched anyone, his arm would break in half.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

That skeletal old man punching anything is a joke.

Forum List

Back