James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

You’re spout more bullshit that you can’t back up. Just like that bogus CDC admission claim.

The shots stimulate the immune system to prepare the
Oh boy, now the empty insults. You completely lack substance which is why your arguments can’t be taken seriously
Courts have already ruled you fascists violated the First Amendment of the Constitution. You NAZI lovers hate free speech.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.

It would be fun to watch him try, and to get his ass seriously kicked as a result.

I'll bet that since you are a chicken shit retard…

Look who's calling someone else a “chicken shit retard”

laugh-smile.gif

Why is it not a vaccine?

By definition, a vaccine is made from a weakened or dead/deactivated form of the pathogen against which it is to protect. It is weak enough not to cause the disease, but the immune system sees it, and prepares antibodies against it, so that if you are later exposed to a full-strength version of the pathogen, the immune system already knows how to fight it off before it has a chance to make you sick.

This dangerous experimental mRNA shit isn't made the same way, and it doesn't work the same way, as a genuine vaccine. It's something else entirely, and calling it a “vaccine” is dishonest.

Thank goodness you had the shot, so you didn't get sicker.
Actually my case was right on par or maybe even a little worse than coworkers who hadn't been vaccinated at the time. Not much different at all. My wife got COVID before she was vaccinated and was almost asymptomatic.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
Haha... that weak, skinny old man would get his ass kicked by a 12 year old.

Actually my case was right on par or maybe even a little worse than coworkers who hadn't been vaccinated at the time. Not much different at all. My wife got COVID before she was vaccinated and was almost asymptomatic.
Thas not a good way to compare, since covid affects everyone so differently.

Thas not a good way to compare, since covid affects everyone so differently.
I'm already stated that mine was pretty much right on par with all my coworkers who I share space with every day. Some were vaccinated, some were not but all experienced pretty much the same with COVID.

I'm already stated that mine was pretty much right on par with all my coworkers who I share space with every day.
Which doesn't mean much. Which ones were vaccinated? Did you see their medical records? Did they keep symptom logs for you to review?

You almost certainly had an easier time than you wild have otherwise , thanks to the shot.

You also protected others, because your body cleared the virus more quickly, thanks to the shot.

Last edited:
I'm already stated that mine was pretty much right on par with all my coworkers who I share space with every day. Some were vaccinated, some were not but all experienced pretty much the same with COVID.
Yes, that's because the "vaccine" which is not one, has absolutely no effect on the viral populations occupying the mucosal surfaces of mouth, nose and throat. The viral loads on these surfaces are (the same [italics]) for both "vaxxed" and "unvaxxed."

Which doesn't mean much. Which ones were vaccinated? Did you see their medical records? Did they keep symptom logs for you to review?

You almost certainly had an easier time than you wild have otherwise , thanks to the shot.

You also protected others, because your body cleared the virus more quickly, thanks to the shot.
Dumbass, Ive worked with most of these people, about 16 of them, for over 12 years.

What it DOES mean is that 16 people who all got covid except for one, experienced it almost exactly the same way regardless of whether they were vaccinated or not. At one point we had 5 people out sick at one time. Pretty reasonable to expect that we mostly gave it to each other.

My experience coincides perfectly with the experiences of many other groups of folks that I know. If you would like to keep your head in the sand and keep on drinking your handlers' Kool Aid, knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back