James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

He was always high risk you dip shit. The difference is that we didn’t have any vaccination that could be used to mitigate it before.

You just want to call it political because that’s what your masters want you to do, brainwashed loser. You’ll do it fully away if the perfectly sound logic behind such a decision because your masters demand you ignore your own logic to adopt theirs.

So only slightly higher risk for a politically charged topic = OFF THE LIST

LOL a progressive calling someone else brainwashed?

Go get offended by a wrong pronoun, cuck.

So only slightly higher risk for a politically charged topic = OFF THE LIST

LOL a progressive calling someone else brainwashed?

Go get offended by a wrong pronoun, cuck.
Yes. You’re brainwashed to see everything to do with COVID as part of your loser culture war.

You will check your logic at the door. No room for that.

Yes. You’re brainwashed to see everything to do with COVID as part of your loser culture war.

And yet im vaccinated, 2 shots, and got it done in March of 2021 when I was eligible.

It's called thinking for yourself, you dime store hack.

Maybe, Mr. Carville, you should take a trip to the southern border and start punching.

And yet im vaccinated, 2 shots, and got it done in March of 2021 when I was eligible.

It's called thinking for yourself, you dime store hack.
And yet you can’t figure out that a policy of vaccinating transplant candidates is medically sound so that they have a lower chance of dying of COVID after transplant and therefore waste a perfectly good organ that could have gone to someone else.

Or maybe you can figure it out but you’re so emotionally childish that you refuse to admit it.

Only loser here are the American peoole who listened to Quacks like you.

So is Pfizer tattooed on your left or right ass cheek?

And yet you can’t figure out that a policy of vaccinating transplant candidates is medically sound so that they have a lower chance of dying of COVID after transplant and therefore waste a perfectly good organ that could have gone to someone else.

Or maybe you can figure it out but you’re so emotionally childish that you refuse to admit it.
Aka You are saying Obey me or Die. You one sorry MFR

It's virtue signaling.

Do you think vaccination reduces the chance of dying from COVID?
It is a treatment not a vaccine. It gives No long term immunity as vacvines like Covaxin does. It produces antibodies that stay in your system for a limited time.

The EUAs could not have been issued if treatment options worked and were available. That is wjy they and you Trash the cheap drugs that work.

All over the world THEY WORKED. You are a Quack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA still want to stand by that.

“A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious or malignant disease.”
A vaccine
typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism, and is often made
from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins or one of its surface proteins. The agent
stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as foreign, destroy it, and
"remember" it, so that the immune system can more easily recognize and destroy any of these
microorganisms that it later encounters.

Passive immunization involves giving a person someone else's antibodies to help prevent or fight certain infectious diseases. This type of immunity is short-lived but provides immediate protection. Passive immunity can be natural, such as when an infant receives antibodies from their mother, or artificial, such as when antibodies are given as a medication.

“A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious or malignant disease.”
Gasp! So, the orange douchebag lied when he proudly took credit for the "vaccine"?

You are going to hold the orange loser responsible for this lie, right? Right?

westwall LOL So, you claim the vaccine is really not a vaccine. It is evil blah blah blah and yet...

Can't bring yourself to hold your orange fuhrer responsible? Now, you see why we make fun of you and call you cultists? :itsok:

The MrNA treatment is not a vaccine.

Fau chi lied to you, sport.

But go run along and get your "booster".

The MrNA treatment is not a vaccine.

Fau chi lied to you, sport.

But go run along and get your "booster".
That wasn't my question, retard. Let me ask it again. I'll bet that since you are a chicken shit retard, you will not answer but hey, surprise me.

So, the orange douchebag lied when he proudly took credit for the "vaccine"?

You are going to hold the orange loser responsible for this lie, right? Right?

Forum List

Back