James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

Carville proves how illogical, stupid and mentally unstable even the allegedly intelligent Democrats are. He should have stuck with "it's the economy, stupid". Then again, with Biden's failing economy, that's probably not the message he wants to convey. MAGA

That wasn't my question, retard. Let me ask it again. I'll bet that since you are a chicken shit retard, you will not answer but hey, surprise me.

So, the orange douchebag lied when he proudly took credit for the "vaccine"?

You are going to hold the orange loser responsible for this lie, right? Right?

Trump followed the advice that the Swamp gave him. He thought it was a vaccine, it wasn't until much later that the CDC admitted it wasn't a vaccine.

So no, Trump didn't lie.

He was lied to, just like we all were.

The difference is we aren't still pushing it.

YOU are.

So what does that say about you?

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
Grumpy old guy. Would fit right in, around here.

Because it doesn't act like a vaccine. The CDC admits it's not a vaccine.
You really should read up on what you are being jabbed with.
Honesty test… can you post a link showing the CDC admiring it’s not a vaccine?

Trump followed the advice that the Swamp gave him. He thought it was a vaccine, it wasn't until much later that the CDC admitted it wasn't a vaccine.

So no, Trump didn't lie.

He was lied to, just like we all were.

The difference is we aren't still pushing it.

YOU are.

So what does that say about you?
Nope. Trump still claims it is a vaccine. But hey, feel free to prove me wrong. You won't provide any proof because you are a lying retard but go ahead, surprise me.

And my question still stands:

So, the orange douchebag lied when he proudly took credit for the "vaccine"?

You are going to hold the orange loser responsible for this lie, right? Right?

Last edited:
Maybe you do but I'm not sure you understand the reference to my quote above.
yes i did but my post was not addressing yours. Just a reminder for those that forgot or missed it or still had their heads in a hole in the ground or were still just a gleam in their daddy's eye.

Honesty test… can you post a link showing the CDC admiring it’s not a vaccine?

Sure. Now, are you honest enough to admit you were wrong.

"CDC Director Walensky Says Vaccines Don’t Stop Transmission. Why Does Maine Still Mandate the Shot for Healthcare Workers?​

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky testified in Congress Wednesday that the mRNA injections marketed as COVID-19 vaccines do not stop the spread of the virus.

Walensky’s comments contradict repeated claims during the pandemic that urged people to get the vaccines because doing so would reduce transmission of the virus.

On Wednesday, she claimed those previous statements were true at the time, but since then, there has been an “evolution of the science” and now the vaccine no longer stops transmission."

Here's what many would have missed thanks to gov't secrecy and media collusion and protection.

In April and May of 2021, the president (“Joe Biden”), the whole White House Covid Response Team (Andy Slavitt & Co), and everyone in the WH communications office, the US Surgeon General (Vivek Murthy), senior officials of the CDC including director Rochelle Walensky, Francis Collins, head of NIH, and Dr. Anthony Fauci of NIAID were all freaking out, holding crisis meetings, and sending blizzards of emails among each other after being informed by a Pfizer safety report that the miraculous new mRNA Covid vaccines produced significant cases of myocarditis and blood-clotting abnormalities.

All these officials proceeded to craft a campaign to tell the public that this myocarditis was mild, extremely rare, and self-resolving (it wasn’t), and urged all Americans over twelve to keep taking the vaxx shots. Later, they expanded the vaccine program to include children down to six months old. By 2022, all of US public health officialdom had to know that the vaxxes were also ineffective at preventing infection and transmission of Covid. Rochelle Walensky kept pushing the vaccines as “safe and effective” until she resigned in June, 2023. Her replacement, Mandy K. Cohen, is still pushing the latest mRNA booster shots in the face of reports (mainly from the UK and other foreign countries) of a shocking rise in all-causes deaths and disabilities from heart and blood disease, neurological injury, and cancers. The CDC refused this month to release updated information on case numbers of myocarditis and pericarditis in the USA.

The record of those frantic 2021 doings in the White House and the CDC came from a document dump prompted by a FOIA request by Edward Berkovich, a lawyer associated with Naomi Wolf’s Daily Clout news organization.

What’s the upshot? From early on, our government lied about the safety of the vaccines, at the same time that they lied and confabulated about the origins of the Covid-19 virus. They continue lying about all of this to this day even as they appear to prepare for a replay of a pandemic. Now that the weekend is over, you will not read about any of this in The New York Times. Why is that? I will offer my theory: that newspaper’s business model, based on pages and pages of print advertising, is completely broken and it is on financial life-support from the CIA and / or DARPA, probably facilitated by private sector cut-outs laundering the money. That’s how dishonorable the flagship of the US news media is.

And, of course, there is the added layer of government-directed censorship, Doesn’t all of this look rather sinister? Choose one of two possible explanations:

1) the Covid-19 episode from the beginning was a fantastic fiasco of blundering incompetence by hundreds of officials from many agencies plus elected leaders, and at every stage was made worse by additional incompetent actions aimed at concealing massive chains of prior misdeeds producing more misdeeds resulting in the wholesale collapse of authority in our country. In other words, an epic clusterfuck.

Or 2) The entire Covid episode is a chain of crimes committed deliberately with malicious intent to kill and injure large numbers of people while contriving to deprive the survivors of their basic liberties and their property. Because identical events are seen in all the other nations of Western Civ, it would be reasonable to infer some kind of coordination managed by a supervisory force or entity. What we see is a globalist coalition formed of the World Economic Forum (WEF), UN, WHO

One conspicuously strange element of the whole picture is the phantom leadership of the supposed world hegemon USA in the figurehead, “Joe Biden.” Never in history has such a move into tyranny been fronted by such an embarrassingly un-charismatic empty vessel.

Last edited:
Sure. Now, are you honest enough to admit you were wrong.

"CDC Director Walensky Says Vaccines Don’t Stop Transmission. Why Does Maine Still Mandate the Shot for Healthcare Workers?​

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky testified in Congress Wednesday that the mRNA injections marketed as COVID-19 vaccines do not stop the spread of the virus.

Walensky’s comments contradict repeated claims during the pandemic that urged people to get the vaccines because doing so would reduce transmission of the virus.

On Wednesday, she claimed those previous statements were true at the time, but since then, there has been an “evolution of the science” and now the vaccine no longer stops transmission."
Easy for me to be honest when I have the facts in my side.

Nothing in your link shows the CDC saying the shots are not vaccines. She said something to the effect of the shots not completely stopping the transmission of the virus.

But I hope we both know the definition of a vaccine. And if that’s try then we both know that it does not need to completely stop the transmission to be a vaccine.

So here you are spread disinformation

A vaccine
typically contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism, and is often made
from weakened or killed forms of the microbe, its toxins or one of its surface proteins. The agent
stimulates the body's immune system to recognize the agent as foreign, destroy it, and
"remember" it, so that the immune system can more easily recognize and destroy any of these
microorganisms that it later encounters.

Passive immunization involves giving a person someone else's antibodies to help prevent or fight certain infectious diseases. This type of immunity is short-lived but provides immediate protection. Passive immunity can be natural, such as when an infant receives antibodies from their mother, or artificial, such as when antibodies are given as a medication.
Considering the majority of cases and deaths this past year have the clot shot circulating in their bodies, it’s more of a placebo than anything.

The ‘you’re going to kill grandma if you don’t get the shot’ is pure unscientific bs.

Considering the majority of cases and deaths this past year have the clot shot circulating in their bodies, it’s more of a placebo than anything.

The ‘you’re going to kill grandma if you don’t get the shot’ is pure unscientific bs.
You’re spout more bullshit that you can’t back up. Just like that bogus CDC admission claim.

The shots stimulate the immune system to prepare the
CDC is just a political department of the government.
Oh boy, now the empty insults. You completely lack substance which is why your arguments can’t be taken seriously

You’re just pissed you know you’ve got a time bomb circulating in your body.
How is it then that I have had my "clot shot", been through 5 heart stents, a liver transplant, and various complications caused by that transplant, and I am still kicking, despite having no immune system?

My wife has had COVID three times, but myself only just once and it lasted 2 days.

I don't see anything to worry about.

Forum List

Back