James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

Pfizer vaccine has full approval.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that they needed a decade of data? Sounds completely arbitrary.

To be clear, the decision to require vaccination is a judgement call, but it has a legitimate scientific rationale.

You declaring it’s political has no rationale. It’s an emotional response.
Wrong asshole.

Fauci himself in October of 2019 said mRNA vaccines would be a decade away, even if “perfect”. Because that’s how long it takes to do safety trials.

Funny how an election suddenly changed science standards. Now they are rubber stamped safe, with no long term safety studies, and you aren’t allowed to question it.

So congratulations! YOU are the long term study!

The jab doesn’t prevent people from getting WuFlu. And for young people it will cause only more harm than good. Most people will pass on a Myocarditis Shot if they are informed.
I said I don’t want them to die from COVID. You said it doesn’t prevent them from getting it, but you didn’t say anything about them dying from it.

The vaccine does a great job at preventing people from dying from COVID. As I said.

Wrong asshole.

Fauci himself in October of 2019 said mRNA vaccines would be a decade away, even if “perfect”. Because that’s how long it takes to do safety trials.

Funny how an election suddenly changed science standards. Now they are rubber stamped safe, with no long term safety studies, and you aren’t allowed to question it.

So congratulations! YOU are the long term study!
Show me where it was determined that it takes 10 years to do safety trials for a vaccine.

I guess you aren’t familiar with project warp speed then.
I am familiar with it. It allowed Emergency Use Authorization for the vulnerable, and it was completely voluntary.

No where was Warp Speed to mandate experimental vaccines.

But nice try.

I am familiar with it. It allowed Emergency Use Authorization for the vulnerable, and it was completely voluntary.

No where was Warp Speed to mandate experimental vaccines.

But nice try.
Apparently you are not familiar with project warp speed since that’s not at all a good description.

Okay sparky. Show us how Operation Warp Speed did away with long term trials and that somehow magically makes experimental vaccines “safe”.
Because it took components of the vaccine development we usually do sequentially and did them simultaneously. Something which Fauci did not anticipate when he made his remarks.

Furthermore, he was speaking in terms of influenza vaccines and stating that we already have an effective method for annual influenza vaccines, so the added hurdle was that there needs to be clinical superiority to it.

Tell me, how could there be so called long term consequences of a vaccine which lasts mere hours in your body?

Tell me, how could there be so called long term consequences of a vaccine which lasts mere hours in your body?
Ask the people who developed ITP within a week of getting the shot.

Ask the women with abnormal menstrual problems in the EU, now that they have ordered a study to look into it.

Or all the young males developing myocarditis in the months after.

Or the skyrocketing cases of blood clots and heart attacks in vaccinated countries.

Or ask the blokes who got “false positives” for HIV and AIDS in Australia from their vaccine.

And no, Fauci wasn’t talking about Flu vaccines, he was specifically talking about mRNA vaccines, and that a new type of vaccine like that, even if for a normal flu, would take a decade.

But hey, I’m glad folks like you volunteered. With people like you, we’ll know in five to ten years what the repercussions are. We’ll know for sure if it destroys the natural immune system like the mRNA technology creators have warned us about.

Ask the people who developed ITP within a week of getting the shot.

Ask the women with abnormal menstrual problems in the EU, now that they have ordered a study to look into it.

Or all the young males developing myocarditis in the months after.

Or the skyrocketing cases of blood clots and heart attacks in vaccinated countries.

Or ask the blokes who got “false positives” for HIV and AIDS in Australia from their vaccine.

And no, Fauci wasn’t talking about Flu vaccines, he was specifically talking about mRNA vaccines, and that a new type of vaccine like that, even if for a normal flu, would take a decade.

But hey, I’m glad folks like you volunteered. With people like you, we’ll know in five to ten years what the repercussions are. We’ll know for sure if it destroys the natural immune system like the mRNA technology creators have warned us about.
Sure. Complications in the immediate phase of the vaccine. No doubt. ITP, myocarditis, for sure. Rare complications do exist. Other things like infertility not so much.

How could these complications occur many years later?

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
I would love for James Carville to take a swing at me. Nothing I'd love more than crippling that shriveled up old piece of shit slowly and methodically with maximum pain. Probably start by breaking his shins with a front on stomp kick. Finishing by shoving his mask up his ass with a wooden plunger handle.

Jo

Ever hear of booster shots?

These mRNA shots make your body produce the WuFlu’a Spike Proteins, which in turn makes your body produce antibodies. When it wears off, the antibodies go away, but there is no long term immunity since your B and T cells never encountered the actual virus. Enter the Booster shot program for life. You need to get another dose of mRNA, to make more spike proteins, to make more antibodies. So essentially your body is always making spike proteins and antibodies. This is supposed to be a temporary process when your body fights a virus, not a semi-permanent one. The body’s immune system may become compromised over the long term because of this artificial antibody production.
Then there is the assumption that the spike proteins of the WuFlu virus are “harmless”. This was the whole basis for the mRNA vaccine. But it turns out, maybe they aren’t so harmless. Those spike proteins may be what is blocking arteries and causing blood clots. As people get more boosters, we’ll find out more.

Because it took components of the vaccine development we usually do sequentially and did them simultaneously. Something which Fauci did not anticipate when he made his remarks.

Furthermore, he was speaking in terms of influenza vaccines and stating that we already have an effective method for annual influenza vaccines, so the added hurdle was that there needs to be clinical superiority to it.

You can't speed up long term effect studies even by running them in parallel, because they are time dependent, i.e. "long term"

But it’s not an excuse. It’s risk mitigation as you said.

Transplant programs routinely deny people who are too high risk.

It's politically driven virtue signaling dressed up as risk analysis.

This guy wasn't high risk than all of a sudden he was, over an experimental vaccine.

Sure. Complications in the immediate phase of the vaccine. No doubt. ITP, myocarditis, for sure. Rare complications do exist. Other things like infertility not so much.

The answer is we don't know. It's probably not an issue, but you can't rush or parallel long term studies.

Here's a bet, since you are 100% sure there will be no long term effects, 10 years from now if there are effects found, you play Russian roulette with 1 round in a revolver with 6 chambers.

Confident enough to do that?

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
I sure am glad those people are from the party preaching tolerance.

It's politically driven virtue signaling dressed up as risk analysis.

This guy wasn't high risk than all of a sudden he was, over an experimental vaccine.
He was always high risk you dip shit. The difference is that we didn’t have any vaccination that could be used to mitigate it before.

You just want to call it political because that’s what your masters want you to do, brainwashed loser. You’ll do it fully away if the perfectly sound logic behind such a decision because your masters demand you ignore your own logic to adopt theirs.

Forum List

Back