James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

You’re trying to inflame me. That’s what trolls do.

No, the mandate didn’t come out immediately as the vaccine was released. It was quite short supply at first. They gave people plenty of time to get vaccinated but eventually if you’re going to mandate it, then there needs to be a deadline. The fact that it was a generous deadline only proves that they’re trying to help people get to transplant.

I tried responding normally, you don't deserve it past a qualifying attempt.

All you deserve is scorn and derision.

No this is me winning and having fun at the same time, all at your expense.
My expense? You’re the one making yourself look like a fool with your disgusting language and inability to form a coherent argument.

Winning to you isn’t making a good argument. Winning to you is being as offensive as you can be.

My expense? You’re the one making yourself look like a fool with your disgusting language and inability to form a coherent argument.

Winning to you isn’t making a good argument. Winning to you is being as offensive as you can be.

Only in your prog addled mind.

Winning can be both, I like being multi-talented.

What coherent argument?

You just rehash government agitprop and call it your own.

You are a lemming.
The coherent argument above that you’re ignoring.

If you have a coherent argument to counter it, you haven’t provided it. You just label it “agitprop”, as if that has any resemblance to reality. The institution in question here isn’t even a government institution. You decided this is political even though you really have no idea what you’re talking about, or at least you have no problem exaggerating to the point of being dishonest.

The coherent argument above that you’re ignoring.

If you have a coherent argument to counter it, you haven’t provided it. You just label it “agitprop”, as if that has any resemblance to reality. The institution in question here isn’t even a government institution. You decided this is political even though you really have no idea what you’re talking about, or at least you have no problem exaggerating to the point of being dishonest.

No, it's political based ghoulery.

And all your typing is being wasted, because I simply don't believe anything you fucking post, I don't respect anything you fucking post, and I don't care about anything you fucking post.

I just like countering pavelovian prog morons like you.

No, it's political based ghoulery.

And all your typing is being wasted, because I simply don't believe anything you fucking post, I don't respect anything you fucking post, and I don't care about anything you fucking post.

I just like countering pavelovian prog morons like you.
Ah, but you don’t need to believe anything. You probably know everything you need to know. You just need to shed your partisan blinders. The Pavlovian response to a vaccine mandate is your opposition to it even when it’s a situation like this where the logic behind it is obvious.

You already know that COVID vaccines are protective against death from COVID in people who have high risk conditions, such as people who are ill enough to require transplant. You already know that COVID has high mortality for people who are on immune suppression. You already know that organs are a limited resource and can’t be handed out to everyone who wants one.

So take what you know and add it. Use a little logic. It makes sense to have a vaccine mandate for transplant candidates.

Ah, but you don’t need to believe anything. You probably know everything you need to know. You just need to shed your partisan blinders. The Pavlovian response to a vaccine mandate is your opposition to it even when it’s a situation like this where the logic behind it is obvious.

You already know that COVID vaccines are protective against death from COVID in people who have high risk conditions, such as people who are ill enough to require transplant. You already know that COVID has high mortality for people who are on immune suppression. You already know that organs are a limited resource and can’t be handed out to everyone who wants one.

So take what you know and add it. Use a little logic. It makes sense to have a vaccine mandate for transplant candidates.

I read and understand opposing points, I just reject them.

It makes sense to you only because you agree with it politically. "Justifying" it medically is just backfilling.

I read and understand opposing points, I just reject them.

It makes sense to you only because you agree with it politically. "Justifying" it medically is just backfilling.
The argument for a vaccine mandate makes sense because it’s logical and consistent with the principles of transplantation.

What you’re doing is rejecting logic because your politics. You call me a hack because it makes my argument easier to ignore which is you’re only real option when you can’t counter it yourself.

You need to stop repeating the lie that vaccinated people can't get or spread covid. You're not Joe Biden, you will be called out for telling that lie.

The argument for a vaccine mandate makes sense because it’s logical and consistent with the principles of transplantation.

What you’re doing is rejecting logic because your politics. You call me a hack because it makes my argument easier to ignore which is you’re only real option when you can’t counter it yourself.

Nope, it's government virtue signaling, pour encouragement les autres.

What "logic"

Nope, it's government virtue signaling, pour encouragement les autres.

What "logic"
What do you mean government virtue signaling?

This hospital is Brigham and Women’s. One of the most famous hospitals in the world. It’s a private institution.

What do you mean government virtue signaling?

This hospital is Brigham and Women’s. One of the most famous hospitals in the world. It’s a private institution.

government, private, whatever.

Still virtue signaling.

government, private, whatever.

Still virtue signaling.

Just goes to show how ignorant are. As if there was any doubt.

I find it amazing that you’re so intellectually weak that you have a hard time even saying that COVID vaccinations protect people with high risk conditions from dying from COVID.

Like, you’re so afraid to even just say the obvious.

I find it amazing that you’re so intellectually weak that you have a hard time even saying that COVID vaccinations protect people with high risk conditions from dying from COVID.

Like, you’re so afraid to even just say the obvious.

I've said that it may help them, or they may die anyway. It's nothing but risk mitigation.

You ignore the fact that someone with a weakened immune system may die anyway, vaccinated or not.

Of all the other factors deciding to dump a person off the list, COVID status is simply a political choice, not a medical one.

I've said that it may help them, or they may die anyway. It's nothing but risk mitigation.

You ignore the fact that someone with a weakened immune system may die anyway, vaccinated or not.

Of all the other factors deciding to dump a person off the list, COVID status is simply a political choice, not a medical one.
Risk mitigation. Yes. Precisely. We want to mitigate the risk of COVID to transplant patients.

How is that virtue signaling? You just noted that it would mitigate risk. That’s very much a medical benefit.

Forum List

Back