James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

When people run to the “it’s just my opinion” argument, you just know they’re talking out their ass and can’t admit it.

You’re an asshole who can’t see your own bullshit and can’t admit you’re ignorant. But it won’t stop you from acting like you’re smarter than the people who do know what they’re talking about.

When people treat their own opinion as "fact" then you know they are deluded asshats.

I'm smarter than you are, "doctor"

When people treat their own opinion as "fact" then you know they are deluded asshats.

I'm smarter than you are, "doctor"
Some opinions are more informed than others. Don’t you agree?

If you’re smarter than me, why do you act like you know what you’re talking about when you so clearly don’t?

Some opinions are more informed than others. Don’t you agree?

If you’re smarter than me, why do you act like you know what you’re talking about when you so clearly don’t?

My opinions are far more informed than yours, agreed.

Not my fault you have the cognitive level of a 5 year old and can't understand what I am talking about.

My opinions are far more informed than yours, agreed.

Not my fault you have the cognitive level of a 5 year old and can't understand what I am talking about.
So how did you determine that transplant recipients are living in isolation for years because a common cold could kill them?

Tell me where that information came from.

So how did you determine that transplant recipients are living in isolation for years because a common cold could kill them?

Tell me where that information came from.

If not in isolation, they sure as hell avoid sick people. I know several transplant people and everyone is careful around them. Right after they need to be in isolation, due to the dosing of the anti-rejection drugs. They are weaned off them, but they always need them, and thus are more vulnerable to infection.

Be it COVID, the flu, or a Common Cold.

Nevermind things like staph infections.

If not in isolation, they sure as hell avoid sick people. I know several transplant people and everyone is careful around them. Right after they need to be in isolation, due to the dosing of the anti-rejection drugs. They are weaned off them, but they always need them, and thus are more vulnerable to infection.

Be it COVID, the flu, or a Common Cold.

Nevermind things like staph infections.
So you’re backpedaling. Gotcha.

They don’t live in isolation, people just need to be careful around them. They aren’t going to die of common cold, they’re just more susceptible to them.

You could admit you were full of shit before you back pedaled, but it’s not likely to happen.

So how did you determine that vaccination before transplant is useless?

So you’re backpedaling. Gotcha.

They don’t live in isolation, people just need to be careful around them. They aren’t going to die of common cold, they’re just more susceptible to them.

You could admit you were full of shit before you back pedaled, but it’s not likely to happen.

So how did you determine that vaccination before transplant is useless?

Clarifying, but if you want to get your gotcha moment, go ahead, I don't care.

How do you know it is 100% effective?

Clarifying, but if you want to get your gotcha moment, go ahead, I don't care.

How do you know it is 100% effective?
I never claimed it was 100% effective. Yet again, you resort to dishonest debate technique by creating a straw man.

You’re pathetic. That was no clarifying. That was backpedaling. Can’t even admit it.

I never claimed it was 100% effective. Yet again, you resort to dishonest debate technique by creating a straw man.

You’re pathetic. That was no clarifying. That was backpedaling. Can’t even admit it.

Yet dumping them off the list to certain death because of it is then justified how?

The only thing pathetic is how the government continually has their dick in your mouth.

You can type all you want, all I hear is "mmmfffmfffmfff Kamala peg me harder mmmfffmffmfff"

Yet dumping them off the list to certain death because of it is then justified how?

The only thing pathetic is how the government continually has their dick in your mouth.

You can type all you want, all I hear is "mmmfffmfffmfff Kamala peg me harder mmmfffmffmfff"
It doesn’t have to be 100% effective to justify making it a requirement if the program. I don’t know how you arrived at that conclusion, but it’s illogical.

It doesn’t have to be 100% effective to justify making it a requirement if the program. I don’t know how you arrived at that conclusion, but it’s illogical.

"Justify"

All politics, all the time.

Kill a man because he won't get a shot.

Ghoul.

"Justify"

All politics, all the time.

Kill a man because he won't get a shot.

Ghoul.
Yeah, instead of making a coherent argument, you post vague nonsense that is not intended to persuade or promote discussion. It’s just to make yourself feel better.

That’s trolling.

Answer this question for me. Do you think vaccinated people are at lower risk of dying of COVID than unvaccinated? I do. And there’s piles of data to show it’s true. I’d even go so far as to say it’s a scientific fact.

Yeah, instead of making a coherent argument, you post vague nonsense that is not intended to persuade or promote discussion. It’s just to make yourself feel better.

That’s trolling.

Answer this question for me. Do you think vaccinated people are at lower risk of dying of COVID than unvaccinated? I do. And there’s piles of data to show it’s true. I’d even go so far as to say it’s a scientific fact.

What coherent argument are you making? "he don't get shot, he don't get heart, die die die"

All your other writing is window dressing.

Lower risk, depending on their age group and co-morbidities.

I argue a fully healthy 18 year old's risk of death isn't impacted by the vaccine at all.

What coherent argument are you making? "he don't get shot, he don't get heart, die die die"

All your other writing is window dressing.

Lower risk, depending on their age group and co-morbidities.

I argue a fully healthy 18 year old's risk of death isn't impacted by the vaccine at all.
That’s fine about saying an 18 year old isn’t impacted by the vaccine at all. I’d argue that it is impacted but by an essentially negligible amount.

But healthy 18 year olds don’t need transplants. Surely therefore you’re in agreement that someone sick enough to need a transplant would benefit from vaccination in that it would reduce their risk of death. Something you seem reluctant to admit.

Therefore, vaccinating this man is going to provide benefit by protecting him (to a degree not 100%, but probably a great degree) from dying of COVID.

Now say you’ve got one heart and two people. One has a high risk of dying of COVID and one has a low risk of dying of COVID? All other things being equals heart should go to the low risk patient. We want to maximize benefit from a limited supply of organs and to do that you give them to people who have the highest chance of survival after transplantation.

That’s my coherent argument that I’ve made several times already and to which you respond with vague nonsense, changing the subject and crude homophobic language.

And you still claim that you’re smarter than me.

That’s fine about saying an 18 year old isn’t impacted by the vaccine at all. I’d argue that it is impacted but by an essentially negligible amount.

But healthy 18 year olds don’t need transplants. Surely therefore you’re in agreement that someone sick enough to need a transplant would benefit from vaccination in that it would reduce their risk of death. Something you seem reluctant to admit.

Therefore, vaccinating this man is going to provide benefit by protecting him (to a degree not 100%, but probably a great degree) from dying of COVID.

Now say you’ve got one heart and two people. One has a high risk of dying of COVID and one has a low risk of dying of COVID? All other things being equals heart should go to the low risk patient. We want to maximize benefit from a limited supply of organs and to do that you give them to people who have the highest chance of survival after transplantation.

That’s my coherent argument that I’ve made several times already and to which you respond with vague nonsense, changing the subject and crude homophobic language.

And you still claim that you’re smarter than me.

he would also benefit from a transplant, but now off the list he's dead, and it's all due to politics.

My crude language is because I have ZERO respect for you, because you are a hack. a ghoulish hack celebrating the death of a man over a fucking shot.

I lower myself to the level I think the opponent deserves, and you deserve what you are getting.

Now please go FOAD (Fuck off and Die)

he would also benefit from a transplant, but now off the list he's dead, and it's all due to politics.

My crude language is because I have ZERO respect for you, because you are a hack. a ghoulish hack celebrating the death of a man over a fucking shot.

I lower myself to the level I think the opponent deserves, and you deserve what you are getting.

Now please go FOAD (Fuck off and Die)
Of course he would also benefit from the transplant. That’s not the question. We’d love to give organs to everyone who would benefit.

But we can’t.

So we come with rules about how to ration them. These rules are intended to maximize the benefit from a limited resource. To make what we do have last the longest possible time. That’s why we don’t give organs to everyone. We give them to people who are going to get the most benefit. That means lots of things in practice. It means we don’t give them to very old people. We don’t give them to alcoholics. We don’t give them to people who won’t take their meds.

Not celebrating the death of anything. We are doing the best in a difficult situation.

Go ahead acting this way. It really just shows how pathetic you are. Rather than make arguments, you act like an idiot.

Of course he would also benefit from the transplant. That’s not the question. We’d love to give organs to everyone who would benefit.

But we can’t.

So we come with rules about how to ration them. These rules are intended to maximize the benefit from a limited resource. To make what we do have last the longest possible time. That’s why we don’t give organs to everyone. We give them to people who are going to get the most benefit. That means lots of things in practice. It means we don’t give them to very old people. We don’t give them to alcoholics. We don’t give them to people who won’t take their meds.

Not celebrating the death of anything. We are doing the best in a difficult situation.

Go ahead acting this way. It really just shows how pathetic you are. Rather than make arguments, you act like an idiot.

The rules were changed after he was on the list, purely for "encouragement les Autres"

No, you are celebrating.

No, it shows how stupid you are coming back for more.

Om nom nom nom.

The rules were changed after he was on the list, purely for "encouragement les Autres"

No, you are celebrating.

No, it shows how stupid you are coming back for more.

Om nom nom nom.
You’re not “lowering yourself” to anything. You’re trying to get me to leave the argument because that’s the only way you’re going to win. How can you “lower” yourself to my level when I never talk that way.

Of course the rules were changed. The vaccine didn’t exist before late 2020. How could they have a COVID vaccine mandate before the vaccine existed?

And the rules were changed for everyone there. For good reason. Reasons which you don’t want to acknowledge.

You’re not “lowering yourself” to anything. You’re trying to get me to leave the argument because that’s the only way you’re going to win. How can you “lower” yourself to my level when I never talk that way.

Of course the rules were changed. The vaccine didn’t exist before late 2020. How could they have a COVID vaccine mandate before the vaccine existed?

And the rules were changed for everyone there. For good reason. Reasons which you don’t want to acknowledge.

The rules were changed far more recently than that. When was this case from?

I am keeping you occupied, you low grade hack.

Om nom nom nom.

The rules were changed far more recently than that. When was this case from?

I am keeping you occupied, you low grade hack.

Om nom nom nom.
You’re trying to inflame me. That’s what trolls do.

No, the mandate didn’t come out immediately as the vaccine was released. It was quite short supply at first. They gave people plenty of time to get vaccinated but eventually if you’re going to mandate it, then there needs to be a deadline. The fact that it was a generous deadline only proves that they’re trying to help people get to transplant.

Forum List

Back