James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

No, it's sick of a moving fucking target when we weren't told it was going to be a moving fucking target.

That and the threat of mandating certain boosters, even though I've had omicron and a booster for me is fucking pointless.
We are learning as this goes on. Of course we could have slowed down vaccine development and you probably would have been on here bitching about scientists trying to undermine Trump by doing so.

Either way, you’re going to act like a whiny bitch.

We are learning as this goes on. Of course we could have slowed down vaccine development and you probably would have been on here bitching about scientists trying to undermine Trump by doing so.

Or used cheap drugs and traditional vaccines instead of the mRNA you push everyday here.

I bet you have one ass cheek tattoed eith Pfizer and the other with Moderna

Or used cheap drugs and traditional vaccines instead of the mRNA you push everyday here.

I bet you have one ass cheek tattoed eith Pfizer and the other with Moderna
You mean the cheap drugs that you pretend to have data that works but it’s just that you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about?

Did you already forget how I tore up the last bullshit you linked and your response was “STFU”?

You mean the cheap drugs that you pretend to have data that works but it’s just that you don’t have any idea what you’re talking about?

Did you already forget how I tore up the last bullshit you linked and your response was “STFU”?
Ive shown over a thosand studies. So fuck off Quack.

Why do we have the worst ststs on earth?

Remember, this was a conversation that started by people accusing the medical community of not providing medical care for the unvaccinated.

When it’s just the transplant program enforcing a common sense requirement to be listed (one of many).

There are ample stories of threats and proposals to do just that.

It's the mindset of control freaks like you, and that cannot be called false.

Yet enforcing the dogma of the time as hallowed fact, and anyone questioning it is retarded.

And you support people who change the "truth" several times over the course of the pandemic, while castigating anyone questioning those changing "truths"

And you wonder why no one trusts the "experts" anymore?

This isn't the 1900's where only the people in power control the information on things like this, everyone has access now to both the information presented, AND the information behind it. You can't just say "this is a fact", then change the fact, and then bitch when called out on it.

Yet enforcing the dogma of the time as hallowed fact, and anyone questioning it is retarded.

And you support people who change the "truth" several times over the course of the pandemic, while castigating anyone questioning those changing "truths"

And you wonder why no one trusts the "experts" anymore?

This isn't the 1900's where only the people in power control the information on things like this, everyone has access now to both the information presented, AND the information behind it. You can't just say "this is a fact", then change the fact, and then bitch when called out on it.
You call it what you want by what you call “dogma” is backed up by data and evidence. What you’re doing isn’t even making a rational counter argument. You’re just operating from an emotional and childish desire for defiance.

You’re right, you can access the information, but can you understand it? Are you going to look at it objectively or are you just going to be a good little foot soldier and apply whatever spin demanded by your group think? People don’t believe the experts because they don’t like what they have to say or they don’t understand how the process works with its imperfections. The alternative is the impulse to just do and say whatever you want. That’s what you want and that’s just a really shitty idea.

You call it what you want by what you call “dogma” is backed up by data and evidence. What you’re doing isn’t even making a rational counter argument. You’re just operating from an emotional and childish desire for defiance.

You’re right, you can access the information, but can you understand it? Are you going to look at it objectively or are you just going to be a good little foot soldier and apply whatever spin demanded by your group think? People don’t believe the experts because they don’t like what they have to say or they don’t understand how the process works with its imperfections. The alternative is the impulse to just do and say whatever you want. That’s what you want and that’s just a really shitty idea.

Sorry, but it's dogma when any questioning is treated as heresy, and that's what was happening.

I have a master's degree in Chemical Engineering and I work in Construction, have worked in hazardous atmospheres, and understand the concepts of particle dispersal and mask efficiency far more than you.

Two weeks to stop the spread, Wait until summer is over, wait until winter is over, Regular people don't need masks, regular people MUST wear masks, A shot will protect you totally, a shot will protect you partially, shots will protect you partially, vaccinated people don't spread it, vaccinated people do spread it, It spreads on surfaces, it doesn't spread on surfaces, kids are at risk, kids are not at risk, kids may be at risk.

It's a choice to exclude someone for medical reasons, similar to decisions made all the time for transplant listing.

You call it political because you're a political hack who doesn't understand medicine and sees everything as politics.

Organs are a rationed resource. That's why we don't give them to old people. That's why we don't give them to morbidly obese people. That's why we don't give them to people who aren't compliant. That's because we don't want to waste organs.
Minor correction there. We do give organs to older people. If an otherwise healthy 85-year-old just needs a heart, they can choose to accept one from a donor others would reject. It's their choice if they would accept a heart from a heroin addict that will give them 5 more years of relatively healthy living. A 50-year-old wants something that will last 20 years or more.

Sorry, but it's dogma when any questioning is treated as heresy, and that's what was happening.

I have a master's degree in Chemical Engineering and I work in Construction, have worked in hazardous atmospheres, and understand the concepts of particle dispersal and mask efficiency far more than you.

Two weeks to stop the spread, Wait until summer is over, wait until winter is over, Regular people don't need masks, regular people MUST wear masks, A shot will protect you totally, a shot will protect you partially, shots will protect you partially, vaccinated people don't spread it, vaccinated people do spread it, It spreads on surfaces, it doesn't spread on surfaces, kids are at risk, kids are not at risk, kids may be at risk.
You do enjoy acting like you know things that you don’t know at all. Like what is best for transplant recipients. You act like they can die from a common cold and live in isolation for years.

And coming from this place of massive ignorance, you determine that requiring vaccination isn’t a valid medical decision but a political one.

You come from a place of ignorance which is why you’re confused and distrusting. If more people actually did the type of research the experts do, they wouldn’t be. But no. You don’t do that. You just let your political hive mind let you decide what to think.

Minor correction there. We do give organs to older people. If an otherwise healthy 85-year-old just needs a heart, they can choose to accept one from a donor others would reject. It's their choice if they would accept a heart from a heroin addict that will give them 5 more years of relatively healthy living. A 50-year-old wants something that will last 20 years or more.
I find this a little hard to believe. Listing an 85 year old seems like an extremely unlikely thing for many reasons and I’ve never heard of it happening.

One of biggest reasons is that you want transplanted organs to last as long as possible. If you give a heart that could last 10 years to someone who is only going to live for 5 more years, then you’re wasting the resource.

You do enjoy acting like you know things that you don’t know at all. Like what is best for transplant recipients. You act like they can die from a common cold and live in isolation for years.

And coming from this place of massive ignorance, you determine that requiring vaccination isn’t a valid medical decision but a political one.

You come from a place of ignorance which is why you’re confused and distrusting. If more people actually did the type of research the experts do, they wouldn’t be. But no. You don’t do that. You just let your political hive mind let you decide what to think.

I know science is being overridden by politics, and that is plain for everyone to see.

Sorry, but again I know far more than you about particle dispersal and mask efficacy, something you glossed over.

Asking 3 year olds to wear masks for 6 hours in moderately ventilated spaces is fucking pointless. More so that 3 year old cannot wear them properly.

It's political theater.

I find this a little hard to believe. Listing an 85 year old seems like an extremely unlikely thing for many reasons and I’ve never heard of it happening.

One of biggest reasons is that you want transplanted organs to last as long as possible. If you give a heart that could last 10 years to someone who is only going to live for 5 more years, then you’re wasting the resource.
Of course, it's not likely, but it can happen. If an elderly person can afford to be listed and they're willing to take an organ that would otherwise be trashed, why not? Think about it. Someone at 50 wouldn't want an organ from a donor with cancer, but someone at 80 might take it. Chances are they would die before the cancer could kill them, and they could have a higher quality of life for those last few years. If I have a choice between my liver failing and killing me in 6 months or getting one that would give me another 5 years, which do you think I'd take?

I know science is being overridden by politics, and that is plain for everyone to see.

Sorry, but again I know far more than you about particle dispersal and mask efficacy, something you glossed over.

Asking 3 year olds to wear masks for 6 hours in moderately ventilated spaces is fucking pointless. More so that 3 year old cannot wear them properly.

It's political theater.

It’s only “plain to see” by people who just so happen to be overriden by politics, such as yourself and who have almost no idea what they’re talking about. I’m sure that’s a coincidence.

Of course, it's not likely, but it can happen. If an elderly person can afford to be listed and they're willing to take an organ that would otherwise be trashed, why not? Think about it. Someone at 50 wouldn't want an organ from a donor with cancer, but someone at 80 might take it. Chances are they would die before the cancer could kill them, and they could have a higher quality of life for those last few years. If I have a choice between my liver failing and killing me in 6 months or getting one that would give me another 5 years, which do you think I'd take?
Knowing the organ would otherwise be trashed is next to impossible. I’m well aware of extended criteria listing and the rationale behind them, but that hypothetical 85 year old isn’t the only one interested in extended criteria. There are so many people waiting for organs who are close to death.

It’s only “plain to see” by people who just so happen to be overriden by politics, such as yourself and who have almost no idea what they’re talking about. I’m sure that’s a coincidence.

I wear a mask willingly in stores, on subways. I always wore a KN95 minimum in those cases. I went along with the "masks walking around the office" crap because I didn't want to risk my job.

However before vaccines I wouldn't go near my grandfather for 10 days if I was out and about, because masking in a house for more than 2-3 hours is pointless and a false sense of security.

I also refuse to mask outdoors unless at work.

I got two shots, but since I got Omicron I ain't getting the booster, as it is pointless.

Just as pointless as making 5 year olds wear poorly fitted masks in moderately ventilated spaces for 5-6 hours at a time.

Knowing the organ would otherwise be trashed is next to impossible. I’m well aware of extended criteria listing and the rationale behind them, but that hypothetical 85 year old isn’t the only one interested in extended criteria. There are so many people waiting for organs who are close to death.
Yes, there are, but who is going to take an organ that will give them cancer? Like you said, we're interested in the long-term survival of transplant recipients. And yes, UNOS has exhausted the list at times, finding no one to accept an organ. Sometimes there's disease involved, sometimes the organ has an abnormality. There are reasons why a donor organ can be rejected by everyone on the list. If they go through the entire list, they know the organ will be trashed.

Last edited:
I wear a mask willingly in stores, on subways. I always wore a KN95 minimum in those cases. I went along with the "masks walking around the office" crap because I didn't want to risk my job.

However before vaccines I wouldn't go near my grandfather for 10 days if I was out and about, because masking in a house for more than 2-3 hours is pointless and a false sense of security.

I also refuse to mask outdoors unless at work.

I got two shots, but since I got Omicron I ain't getting the booster, as it is pointless.

Just as pointless as making 5 year olds wear poorly fitted masks in moderately ventilated spaces for 5-6 hours at a time.
And what does this have to do with you determining vaccination in a transplant patient is political despite knowing basically nothing about transplant?

It just shows you’re losing an argument and changing the topic.

And what does this have to do with you determining vaccination in a transplant patient is political despite knowing basically nothing about transplant?

It just shows you’re losing an argument and changing the topic.

It has to do with my right as American Citizen to an opinion, and my privilege as a member of this board to call out your obvious bullshit.

It's all part of the same argument.

It has to do with my right as American Citizen to an opinion, and my privilege as a member of this board to call out your obvious bullshit.

It's all part of the same argument.
When people run to the “it’s just my opinion” argument, you just know they’re talking out their ass and can’t admit it.

You’re an asshole who can’t see your own bullshit and can’t admit you’re ignorant. But it won’t stop you from acting like you’re smarter than the people who do know what they’re talking about.

Forum List

Back