James Carville: I want to punch 'piece of s--t' unvaccinated people in the face

You didn’t answer the question. How did you determine it was arbitrary? And how did you determine it was a risk above and beyond all other risks?

You keep adding to your bullshit rather than explaining the last piece of bullshit.
Get your 4th jab? Why not? You trying to kill us all?

If someone did believe they can catch COVID after being vaccinated how would they prevent themselves from spreading it?
Hilarious. What kind of moron thinks being vaccinated keeps you from catching and spreading the virus?

Oh. Never mind.

Actually zero. Oral Polio, I would assume a "doctor" would know that.
Not in this country dipshit.

Polio can be prevented with vaccine. Inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) is the only polio vaccine that has been given in the United States since 2000. It is given by shot in the arm or leg, depending on the person’s age. Oral polio vaccine (OPV) is used in other countries.

Do you believe someone can get covid after they've been vaccinated?
Yes. Always have. The odds of getting COVID after vaccination is less but it’s still very possible.

Find anywhere I’ve said anything different. Or admit you lied. Either way

Yes. Always have. The odds of getting COVID after vaccination is less but it’s still very possible.

Find anywhere I’ve said anything different. Or admit you lied. Either way

Yet you deny spreading covid because you think you're immune after vaccination. You're the liar.

Not in this country dipshit.

Polio can be prevented with vaccine. Inactivated polio vaccine (IPV) is the only polio vaccine that has been given in the United States since 2000. It is given by shot in the arm or leg, depending on the person’s age. Oral polio vaccine (OPV) is used in other countries.

I got oral polio vaccine. Seems to still be working for me.

The standard risk of an allergic reaction, as with any vaccination. The unknown long term risks with mRNA since it hasn't been around long enough to see if there are any long term risks.
He’s in a hospital setting. An allergic reaction would be promptly addressed and the risk minimal.

So you’re weighing a theoretical risk against a very real risk?

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.
"Agreed," Hunt replied.
This is more or less the same reaction all leftists have when you don't behave the way they tell you to -- Carville was one of the few honest enough to admit it.

I don’t think you have to be dumb to fall victim of misinformation.

I’m well aware of your “legions”. It’s what’s made being in the profession so difficult and resulting in burn out. It’s incredibly difficult attempting to be professional with people accusing you of disgusting lies when none of it’s true. But that’s what we have to do. Sit there and take it. It’s so tiring.

Please identify the lie:

1. Did health care professionals NOT separate families from patients? Tell me.

2. Tell me about the efficacy of Remdesivir.

3. Ventilation might be the ONLY point here I am willing to be swayed on, if you have a good argument for it.

4. Are you going to deny the influence of Big Pharma on medicine? Really?

I don’t think you have to be dumb to fall victim of misinformation.

I’m well aware of your “legions”. It’s what’s made being in the profession so difficult and resulting in burn out. It’s incredibly difficult attempting to be professional with people accusing you of disgusting lies when none of it’s true. But that’s what we have to do. Sit there and take it. It’s so tiring.

Secondly--oh honey, you're talking to a public school teacher here. We been here for years. Decades.

"I wish what they’d do is pass a law to make you immune from liability if you punch some unvaccinated person right in the face, which I’d really like to do. If you ask me what’s my first reaction to you if you’re not vaccinated, you don’t have any medical reason not to be, you’re a piece of s---, OK? I just want to punch you in the god----ed face. That’s the way I look at these people," Carville said.

"Agreed," Hunt replied.

Pathetic watching the Jim Jones Vax cultists live in such morbid fear of the virus they’ve been allegedly been vaccinated against.
Yeah, What's Carvelle's problem. All he has to do is wait... these unvaccinated morons are going to die soon, anyway.

Forum List

Back