James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence, issues statement

I applaud James Clapper's statement. Makes sense to me.

“This behavior and this divisiveness, and the complete intellectual moral and ethical void that the president of the United States exhibits ... How much longer does the country have to ― to borrow a phrase ― endure this nightmare?” he said.

Most of all, Clapper said, he worries about Trump exercising the power of the presidency.

“I worry about frankly the access to nuclear codes. In a fit of pique, if he decides to do something about Kim Jong Un, there’s actually very little to stop him,” he said, referring to the threats Trump made to the North Korean dictator this month.

“The whole system is built to ensure a rapid response if necessary,” Clapper added. “So there’s very little in the way of controls over exercising a nuclear option, which is pretty damn scary.”

Clapper has been a vocal critic of the president since his term concluded on January 20. In July, he joked to an audience at the Aspen Security Forum that Trump was trying to “make Russia great again.”

I applaud James Clapper's statement. Makes sense to me.

“This behavior and this divisiveness, and the complete intellectual moral and ethical void that the president of the United States exhibits ... How much longer does the country have to ― to borrow a phrase ― endure this nightmare?” he said.

Most of all, Clapper said, he worries about Trump exercising the power of the presidency.

“I worry about frankly the access to nuclear codes. In a fit of pique, if he decides to do something about Kim Jong Un, there’s actually very little to stop him,” he said, referring to the threats Trump made to the North Korean dictator this month.

“The whole system is built to ensure a rapid response if necessary,” Clapper added. “So there’s very little in the way of controls over exercising a nuclear option, which is pretty damn scary.”

Clapper has been a vocal critic of the president since his term concluded on January 20. In July, he joked to an audience at the Aspen Security Forum that Trump was trying to “make Russia great again.”
The motherfucker was/is part of the deep state, enemy of the country

That simple fucker lost me the second he claimed the muslim brotherhood was "mostly secular". And he's the director of National intelligence, Poor America

Anyone thinking the government having this information on all us lowly peasants is harmless need look no further than the IRS to see what they can and will do with your information.

I don't think he's anything any more. He sort of blew it when he claimed under oath that he was giving the least untruthful answers.

James Clapper: I Gave 'Least Untruthful' Answer Possible On NSA Surveillance (VIDEO) | HuffPost

He's a democrat hack. Russia didn't work, Nazi fell on its face when it was discovered that the Nazis were mostly paid. This is the next stop on the democrat crazy train.

Forum List

Back