James Fields, Nice Neo Nazi Boy

Last edited:
Last edited:
Active duty military too.

Can't be active military if you're spending the rest of your life in prison.

Leavenworth?

Would he be tried by the military?

That would be great but I doubt that will happen.

He was only active duty military for a couple months from November to December in 2016. He's not active anymore.

A couple of months?

Washed out?

Psych discharge?

Do we know?

I'll go look.

Police name 20-year-old James Fields as driver in fatal Charlottesville crash: Report

Drunk, 20-year-old Neo Nazi punk with a Richard Spencer haircut has been charged with trying to kill as many black people as possible with someone's car today in Charlottesville.
Local authorities allowed that conflict to get way out of hand. The driver could have been from either "side". Do you feel like you won because he is White? I believe you do, and that's the problem.

Leavenworth?

He was only active duty military for a couple months from November to December in 2016. He's not active anymore.

A couple of months?

Washed out?

Psych discharge?

Do we know?

I'll go look.

Sorry it was from August to December 2015. I was wrong earlier. No one knows why yet though.

"Military Service
From August 18th to December 11th, 2015, James was listed as an Active Duty Service Member in the United States Army.[24] "

James Alex Fields Jr.

Mehh. Mildly amused by the whole thing. Commie shitheads vs. Nazi shitheads, no sympathy for either side.

Leavenworth?

I found sources that said Aug. 18 to Dec. 11, 2015, Army.

Yeah I corrected that.

DHEETwkUMAAs5i2.jpg

Forum List

Back