James Madison: "tyranny will come to the US in the guise of fighing a foreign enemy"...like Russia

There's no money in peace. The Elites who decide these things, only see money in war. Peace is not an option.

Except that Trump won.

I'm a Trump supporters, but i realize the wars will go on. The President of the US doesn't control that. Like i said, the Elites don't see money in peace. It isn't an option.

The case for action against Russia is quite weak. It will be very difficult for them to pressure Trump into action. All he has to do is NOT fuck with Russia and the problem just isn't.

Unfortunately, he will be forced into supporting some sort of sanctions. The Republican Party led by corrupt frauds like Lindsey Graham and John McCain, will force his hand. It's not just corrupt Democrats he's dealing with.

They've boxed him in. It's sabotage. But he'll come out of it fine. I think it'll backfire on the Democrats. Most Americans despise sore losers. This Democrat Russia hissy fit won't end up harming Trump. Mark my words.

Thanks --- I think I'll do just that.

There's no money in peace. The Elites who decide these things, only see money in war. Peace is not an option.

Except that Trump won.

I'm a Trump supporters, but i realize the wars will go on. The President of the US doesn't control that. Like i said, the Elites don't see money in peace. It isn't an option.

The case for action against Russia is quite weak. It will be very difficult for them to pressure Trump into action. All he has to do is NOT fuck with Russia and the problem just isn't.

Unfortunately, he will be forced into supporting some sort of sanctions. The Republican Party led by corrupt frauds like Lindsey Graham and John McCain, will force his hand. It's not just corrupt Democrats he's dealing with.

They've boxed him in. It's sabotage. But he'll come out of it fine. I think it'll backfire on the Democrats. Most Americans despise sore losers. This Democrat Russia hissy fit won't end up harming Trump. Mark my words.

I think 2020 is looking better & better for Trump. I think he'll win much easier next time. Most Americans really do despise sore losers. You Democrats are in real trouble. Your sabotage-attempt is gonna backfire.

Except that Trump won.

I think 2020 is looking better & better for Trump. I think he'll win much easier next time. Most Americans really do despise sore losers. You Democrats are in real trouble. Your sabotage-attempt is gonna backfire.

:lol: I'm not a "Democrat", Spunkles. I just took you up on your offer to mark your words.

You just ran the ball all the way to the end zone on a play that never happened. Stretch much? I'd have to say yes seeing as how you're laying out predictions for 2020 when the four years leading to it haven't even started yet.
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

:lol: I'm not a "Democrat", Spunkles. I just took you up on your offer to mark your words.

You just ran the ball all the way to the end zone on a play that never happened. Stretch much? I'd have to say yes seeing as how you're laying out predictions for 2020 when the four years leading to it haven't even started yet.
Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Yeah sure, you're not a Democrat. You're pathological, ain't ya? :cuckoo:

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

I'm a pathologial nonpartisan, yes. It's all due to a birth defect --- I was born without the binary-bot gene.

Thinking we can be friends with a country that has never liked us and has a massive nuclear arsenal pointed right at us is foolish. Trump and the Trumpbots have a blind spot for Russia, a fact Putin is guaranteed to exploit. If Trump does not wise up about his buddy he deserves to be impeached as quickly as possible.

/---- if you were older than 9 you'd recall the left was enamored with Gorbachev and the USSR. Ted Belch Kennedy asked them to help stop Reagans reelection

Except that Trump won.

McCain is not in charge. He has burnt a lot of bridges in the Senate. Congress does not have control of Foreign Policy.

I agree that this will work out fine for Trump. Peace will break out and the war mongers will look like fools. IMO.

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

I'm a pathologial nonpartisan, yes. It's all due to a birth defect --- I was born without the binary-bot gene.

Yes, you're not a Democrat and i'm the Pope. See, we can both lie. Seriously though, lying on a message board is so lame. Buck up and be honest.

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Yes, you're not a Democrat and i'm the Pope. See, we can both lie. Seriously though, lying on a message board is so lame. Buck up and be honest.

I've never had a political party. Don't believe in 'em. And I'm not a joiner. Unless we're gonna play music.

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

I've never had a political party. Don't believe in 'em. And I'm not a joiner. Unless we're gonna play music.

Yet all your posts scream rabid loony Democrat. You're being disingenuous when you claim you don't have a political party.

Wheee_by_BurgerBunny.gif

Yet all your posts scream rabid loony Democrat. You're being disingenuous when you claim you don't have a political party.

Yuh huh. Prove me wrong.

As already noted you have a propensity to take the ball and run when there isn't even a game going on.

Yuh huh. Prove me wrong.

As already noted you have a propensity to take the ball and run when there isn't even a game going on.

Sorry, but all your posts indicate you are a loyal rabid Democrat. But if you do post anything to the contrary, i'll be glad to acknowledge it.

Yuh huh. Prove me wrong.

Sorry, but all your posts indicate you are a loyal rabid Democrat. But if you do post anything to the contrary, i'll be glad to acknowledge it.

Happy avoidance-of-hunting then. :rolleyes:

I may or may not accept your apology. Probably not.

Yuh huh. Prove me wrong.

Happy avoidance-of-hunting then. :rolleyes:

I may or may not accept your apology. Probably not.

When or if i see you post anything other than rabid Democrat lunacy, i'll make it a point to acknowledge it. I look forward to it.

Forum List

Back