James Woods to sue over DNC for telling Twitter to ban him from Twitter

Did you look at the tweets mentioned?

Of course you didn’t.

Seems like it’s rather importnwt to do so before leveling accusations, don’t you think?

Never had, nor do I plan to ever have, a Twitter account. Or any other social media account for that matter. This message board is as close as I get to that crap. So no I don't think it's "importnwt", what ever the fuck that is.

Also I don't think I need advise from someone that's not ever smart enough to use spell check.

Musk purchased one of the Dems main propaganda ministries, they are freaking out. :auiqs.jpg:
This is EXACTLY it. The Dems depend on blocking information that, if known, would cost them elections - and now Musk is going to allow free speech.

It’s too bad he didn’t purchase it before the 2020 election, but then again, it was what he saw in the weeks leading up to the election that was the impetus for this purchase.

surada

You think it’s funny when a political party works with private media to hide information?

They don’t own it, but the Democrats colluded with Twitter to delete posts and information that would cost them the election if allowed to stand.

Trump and his unhappy stockholders own Truth Social. They have a platform for their beliefs like terminating the Constitution to give Trump the presidency.

Quit whining. America is sick of Cadet Bone Spurs.

surada

You think it’s funny when a political party works with private media to hide information?

Promoting slanders and conspiracy theories can be done on Truth Social.. the Trumpies have other options. They can go on Alex Jones or Fox News or even purchase newspaper space.

Trump and his unhappy stockholders own Truth Social. They have a platform for their beliefs like terminating the Constitution to give Trump the presidency.

Quit whining. America is sick of Cadet Bone Spurs.
“Terminating the Constitution”? OMG but you leftists are brainwashed.

The point is that the Democrat Party and the Biden campaign colluded with media to block information that would cost them the election.

Promoting slanders and conspiracy theories can be done on Truth Social.. the Trumpies have other options. They can go on Alex Jones or Fox News or even purchase newspaper space.
Again, not the point. And you have fallen for the “conspiracy” excuse the FBI used to have media suppress the Hunter Biden laptop TRUE story. They knew if it came out, all the cheating in the world wouldn’t get Biden across the finish line.

Now there is a major media source that will not kowtow to and collide with a government agency as to what information to block. No wonder you’re in a panic.

Nope.

If you stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats don't want to post on Twitter then go for it Sport. Nobody gives a shit. Not even Musk. He used his "fuck you" money to buy Twitter and he will turn it into whatever he wants and there is noting you little crybaby snowflake Libtard pukes can do about it.

Twitter has also increased in volume since Musk took over, which will bring in more sponsors.

Has it increased it's numbers? I thought they had lost people. I have no interest in Twitter so I'm not in the know.

Forum List

Back