Jan 6 convo: Trump to Pence: You're too honest. Thousands will hate your guts.Pence to trump: I'll pray for you. Trump to Pence: Don't bother

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pence told trump even John Eastman didn't believe the elector theory he was selling trump

It's official, Donald Trump is a demon!

Pence told trump even John Eastman didn't believe the elector theory he was selling trump

It's official, Donald Trump is a demon!

I just don't understand why people think Trump is so relevant to even talk about.

I just don't understand why people think Trump is so relevant to even talk about.

Because both the Dems and GOP don't learn. All the current administration had to do was maintain the deal they had with the Mexican government, call out enemy states and continue to drill for oil and Trump wouldn't be relevant today.

Neither party seem concerned with making life easier for the general public and foreign governments pounce on this weakness, whether through war or recruiting agents in the West to help them with their objectives.

Once a party gets power they care little for others, once there is some risk they talk a great game, or, attack their competitor that might confront them (in this case Trump).

Forum List

Back