Jan. 6 Rioter Arrested For Fatal DUI Crash

So thats how you deflect away from Ted killing Mary Jo Kopechne? :eusa_whistle:
No, just saying there's nothing to be done about it. We can't put Ted in jail now, can we?

But nothing to say about your fellow Republican killing a pedestrian?

The AG tossed back a few cocktails, got in his car, drove home, looked up right wing conspiracy theories while driving…

…then drive into a pedestrian killing him.

And went home and went to bed.

This occurred last year and he’s still the AG.

Ted has been dead for a decade.
Mary Jo died in 1969 at the age of 26, her parents and siblings had to deal with that death the rest of their lives while Ted Kennedy went on unpunished for his crime.

Whoever AG is, I am not familiar with. Maybe a link would help?

Mary Jo died in 1969 at the age of 26, her parents and siblings had to deal with that death the rest of their lives while Ted Kennedy went on unpunished for his crime.

Whoever AG is, I am not familiar with. Maybe a link would help?

Yes, he should get prison time and I hope they impeach him. Leaving the scene of an accident is disgusting. Had he stopped, maybe Boever would still be alive. I hope Boever's family sues him for all he has. still not enough, to me it is indifference to life. An attorney general should know better.

I do not have a tent, and the Govt is going after the charges they know they can make stick.

I like to compare it to Al Capone going down on tax charges.
GG, if there was blatant insurrection as you suggest, there would be sedition charges.
Period
But, one thing you just ignore is that the FBI said they could find no insurrection,
and it's been over a year now. It was a protest that went too far, and ended up
as a riot. People should be brought to justice for that, but not sedition.
And, what the hell was that production from Nancy yesterday? Just what the fuck
is really going on? IMO, she's trying to muck up the election cycle.

GG, if there was blatant insurrection as you suggest, there would be sedition charges.
Period
But, one thing you just ignore is that the FBI said they could find no insurrection,

There were people there for the specific goal of stopping the certification of the Election.

You are free to call that whatever you like.

I call it a riot as does the FBI.
Just keep dancing away from what the FBI's investigation revealed, GG.

I am happy for the FBI, even if I do not agree with them.

I know what I saw with my own eyes live on TV

A jury said that OJ was not guilty, I do not agree with the either.

I am happy for the FBI, even if I do not agree with them.

I know what I saw with my own eyes live on TV

A jury said that OJ was not guilty, I do not agree with the either.
A insurrection and they forgot to bring the guns? Mmmkay

Afghanistan was an insurrection, that's a real one, and if you put the two together
you would see the difference. It was a riot

A insurrection and they forgot to bring the guns? Mmmkay

Afghanistan was an insurrection, that's a real one, and if you put the two together
you would see the difference. It was a riot

Afghanistan was an rebellion, not an insurrection

What??????? :laughing0301:

There is a difference between the two things. An insurrection is not aimed at over throwing an entire government, just changing part of it.

The Boston Tea Party was an insurrection, as was Hapers Ferry.

Neither attempted to overthrow the Govt

Period
charges of sedition or insurrection require proving intent.
If the prosecuting lawyers can prove intent, then perhaps we will see that.

Skin color is a huge factor. Case history example is George Ware charged with sedition in the late 60's just for speech.

There is a difference between the two things. An insurrection is not aimed at over throwing an entire government, just changing part of it.

The Boston Tea Party was an insurrection, as was Hapers Ferry.

Neither attempted to overthrow the Govt
Really? I will accept that as your opinion.

an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence

The definition in the dictionary doesn't agree with you, and the FBI found that it wasn't organized on 1-6

Really? I will accept that as your opinion.

an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence

The definition in the dictionary doesn't agree with you, and the FBI found that it wasn't organized on 1-6

insurrection, an organized and usually violent act of revolt or rebellion against an established government or governing authority of a nation-state or other political entity by a group of its citizens or subjects; also, any act of engaging in such a revolt. An insurrection may facilitate or bring about a revolution, which is a radical change in the form of government or political system of a state, and it may be initiated or provoked by an act of sedition, which is an incitement to revolt or rebellion.

Forum List

Back