Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

Then I guess they need to show it all.

They should put it all on a public server and let anyone that wants to see it , watch it.

But oddly neither side wants to do this....I wonder why

Well, weren't the riots of 2021 mostly peaceful?
CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

You imply it failed because they are republicans.

Mueller was accepted by both sides and Nadler and Schiff were convinced early on that Mueller has the stuff on Trump.

It was the democrats who tried to screw Trump over that bogus dossier.

Perhaps it can be referred to as a Republican investigation because a "REPUBLICAN ATTORNEY GENERAL" that Trump himself picked appointed Mueller....but I get it, Sessions was Deep State, Rosenstein was Deep State, Mueller was Deep State, blah blah blah.....Is there anyone that Trump appointed that you right-wingers don't hate and call the Deep State??

"When he learned Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had appointed a special counsel to probe possible ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, President Trump lambasted then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russian investigation, telling him the move could precipitate "the end" of his presidency.

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f**ked," Mr. Trump told Sessions during an Oval Office meeting"

Except Trump didn't know what folks like me have always known....he would be just fine.... because in this country; we don't really punish white conservative power.....no matter how much white conservatives whine about being oppressed and persecuted...they are not.....which is why they tend to double down on depravity....they know there are no real consequences for it...

So, tell me if Maddow had the tapes and showed just the parts she wanted to, would you trust them as blindly as you are the ones Tucker is showing?
Yes! IF all we had seen were non-violent videos of people walking through the halls, picking up brochures, and taking selfies with police walking calmly among them.

See how that works?

GOOD.

The J6 dog and pony show was totally outrageous. You SHOULD be outraged.

BULLSHIT.

Part of the material is still classified.

And dimtards gonna dim.

If the leftard pricks would stop throwing Molotovs at the cops, maybe we wouldn't need as much fash.
Who classified the footage? Pelosi?

Please tell me how this process works....

This should be fun

Yes! IF all we had seen were non-violent videos of people walking through the halls, picking up brochures, and taking selfies with police walking calmly among them.

See how that works?
But they were breaking the law.

'What case DID Tucker make with the video evidrnce?'

The J6 Committee Was A Sham
The J6 Committee Lied To Americans

Of course, non-snowflakes already knew that.
How come you don't take this evidence to an appeals court and get your fellow patriots released?

Not only must you do that....you must also get the judges and prosecutors who "knowingly" framed your fellow patriots put in jail too...

But of course, you, nor anyone else is going to do that....yall are just gonna post memes and tweets and whine on message boards as usual......because this is just a fetish for you......being mad about shit and whining about "the Deep State this" "The Deep State that" is your BDSM kink

Perhaps it can be referred to as a Republican investigation because a "REPUBLICAN ATTORNEY GENERAL" that Trump himself picked appointed Mueller....but I get it, Sessions was Deep State, Rosenstein was Deep State, Mueller was Deep State, blah blah blah.....Is there anyone that Trump appointed that you right-wingers don't hate and call the Deep State??

"When he learned Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had appointed a special counsel to probe possible ties between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, President Trump lambasted then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russian investigation, telling him the move could precipitate "the end" of his presidency.

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I'm f**ked," Mr. Trump told Sessions during an Oval Office meeting"

Except Trump didn't know what folks like me have always known....he would be just fine.... because in this country; we don't really punish white conservative power.....no matter how much white conservatives whine about being oppressed and persecuted...they are not.....which is why they tend to double down on depravity....they know there are no real consequences for it...

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown, but I won't indulge you attempt to distract / hijack the thread. Create a new thread about Trump and I will be more than happy to talk about this topic.

This thread is about the J6 videos shown last night. Its no surprise you want to avoid talking about it.

'What case DID Tucker make with the video evidrnce?'

The J6 Committee Was A Sham
The J6 Committee Lied To Americans

Of course, non-snowflakes already knew that.
But Tucker is a sham....he's admitted it. Everyone knows it.

The witness testimony is consistent on all material points.

See how that works?

Yes, I see that you will only believe what you already think to be true. Any evidence to the contrary of your already made up mind is dismissed.

Your party masters must just love having you in their flock.

Forum List

Back