Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

Wow, they shouldn't have done that.

Good to see we have the video of the insurrectionists disrupting the peaceful transfer of power...good that it's being replayed again 2 years after it happened.

Was there anything else?

So you think that he just happened to drop dead the next day and the violent assault didn't have anything to do with it?
He was never assaulted. In the video, AFTER HIS "DEATH", he is perfectly fine. What part of that is not clear to you?

Wow, they shouldn't have done that.

Good to see we have the video of the insurrectionists disrupting the peaceful transfer of power...good that it's being replayed again 2 years after it happened.

Was there anything else?
No one has denied that there was a riot. That was disgusting and shameful.

To call it an insurrection is just goofy and childish. How do you have an insurrection by unarmed people, in one building?

I realize you would prefer to take a sharp stick in the eye than admit to being wrong about ANYTHING. But, that is a topic for another thread.

No one has denied that there was a riot.

It was mostly peaceful though.

That was disgusting and shameful.

Actually it was pretty hilarious.

To call it an insurrection is just goofy and childish. How do you have an insurrection by unarmed people, in one building?

Libs can do anything. Wipe out racism, cure Covid with a mask, change a man into a woman.

The one thing they can't seem to do is tell the truth.

I realize you would prefer to take a sharp stick in the eye than admit to being wrong about ANYTHING. But, that is a topic for another thread.

No one has denied that there was a riot. That was disgusting and shameful.

Your shaman has a spear in his hands shit brains. When you try to stop the results of an election by force...that is an insurrection. What would you call it? "Legitimate discourse"

Your shaman has a spear in his hands shit brains. When you try to stop the results of an election by force...that is an insurrection. What would you call it? "Legitimate discourse"
It is your belief that he almost overthrew the US.... with a spear? :laugh:

Are you willing to admit that CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times. ABC, NBC and CBS all often lie to the American public?

If you are not then you are a hypocrite.

Of course they all do.

The difference is that Tucker's employer agued in a court of law that no reasonable person would take what Tucker says seriously, and won a law suit since the judge agreed.

It was the same defense that Maddow used and won with.

So, tell me if Maddow had the tapes and showed just the parts she wanted to, would you trust them as blindly as you are the ones Tucker is showing?

I have often said that it is all just propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine. Neither of us knows the truth.

I feel there is a market for a totally reliable news source in this nation that practiced quality journalism.

Not sure I agree. If you look at the top 10 cable TV news shows, they are all filled with nothing but opinion and lies. It is why talk radio thrives.

It is what the people want.

Notice that a great many people stopped watching FoxNews when they stopped being to openly biased in favor of Trump.

People like being told what they already think is true.

WOW! Is your ignorance real or feigned?

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

LOL

So you think the Bible Belt is a bastion of the left, huh?

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back