Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

I have never seen snowflakes so afraid of something they haven't even seen yet. They are literally manufacturing narratives to counter video that hasn't been shown yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

Why were the videos just not released to the public for us all to see?

Why were they given to someone who is literally paid to lie?

Im%20going%20to%20bed-S.jpg
Cute cope meme. Is that what you look at before going to bed so you don't have an anxiety attack that Repubs spent 8 investigations proving nothing? Lol.

Tucker does not deal in facts, his own employer said so in a court of law.
Tucker is honest enough to admit he sometimes lies. (You can watch Tucker admit this fact on this clip.)

Are you willing to admit that CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times. ABC, NBC and CBS all often lie to the American public?

If you are not then you are a hypocrite.

I have often said that it is all just propaganda. You get to pick your favorite propaganda and I get to pick mine. Neither of us knows the truth.

I feel there is a market for a totally reliable news source in this nation that practiced quality journalism.

Cute cope meme. Is that what you look at before going to bed so you don't have an anxiety attack that Repubs spent 8 investigations proving nothing? Lol.

Why do snowflakes keep repeating that lie? Seriously...

Evidence and testimony proved it to be a lie.

Hell, I was working with 2 of General Ham's guys on a coalition training Op watching it real time, and they were in contact with their unit at the time.

There were so many false narratives (lies) and bullshit told about what happened, and clueless rubes / sheep who knew nothing about military ops and only got their info from CNN, MSM, and Democrats swallowed ever bit of it.

Actually. I can see an angle now.

I am guessing one thing Tucker, the known liar, will do is find a pin prick sized person in the crowd who has a white on and claim it's Ray Epps, the Trump supporter whose life was ruined by other Trump supporters, and say he is further proof that he is the entire reason people were committing sedition because they are so weak minded one guy was the cause.

The trumpers will go slurp slurp derp derp and ray will have to go into hiding again. I am curious if Ray is still a Trump supporter. You would have to be quite a cuckold to get framed for something and threatened by other Trump supporters and still support Trump.

Have you heard if he is still a Trump supporter?

Dont be an idiot.
If the suppressed video shows nothing what do you have to worry about?

Dont be an idiot.
If the suppressed video shows nothing what do you have to worry about?

Again, snowflakes who aren't even going to watch it are making up lies now and will have more when its over. They are literally petrified of what is going to be shown.

:auiqs.jpg:

I just did.
The video hidden by dems is obviously damning or they wouldnt have tried to hide it.
They didn't hide it. MGT even agrees they shouldn't be shown but I guess it's up to Tucker.

That said, a non release doesn't answer my question. What do you think will be in the unreleased videos that would change the people's mind that their was no sedition?

They didn't hide it. MGT even agrees they shouldn't be shown but I guess it's up to Tucker.

That said, a non release doesn't answer my question. What do you think will be in the unreleased videos that would change the people's mind that their was no sedition?

Just stop...
If there was nothing in the hidden videos why are dems going apoplectic over them?

The left has been perpetual victims of right wing authoritarian violence.

Burning churches, Jim Crow, segregation and the police violence in response to civil rights movement was all conservative in nature.

Not liberal.
WOW! Is your ignorance real or feigned?

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

Why do snowflakes keep repeating that lie? Seriously...

Evidence and testimony proved it to be a lie.

Hell, I was working with 2 of General Ham's guys on a coalition training Op watching it real time, and they were in contact with their unit at the time.

There were so many false narratives (lies) and bullshit told about what happened, and clueless rubes / sheep who knew nothing about military ops and only got their info from CNN, MSM, and Democrats swallowed ever bit of it.
Snowflakes. Lol. Slip in your right wing trigger words just for shits and giggles?

If I were you I would take your grievances to Trey. I am sure you have some evidence from from "people you know" that would justify another 8 or 9 investigations.

Honestly I am not a Hillary fan but I sure respected the fact she testified for hours, no executive privilege (that Obama could have exercised), no pleading the fifth, no deflection. Just hours and hours of testimony that she had the strength of character to endure...that all lead to nothing. What a joke.

When you got to sleep tonight and dream about Hillary, tell her I said hi.

Snowflakes. Lol. Slip in your right wing trigger words just for shits and giggles?

'Slip in'? I have been openly using the term to describe you fragile, easily offended, truth-fearing sheep for a long time now....

...and its too bad it triggers you.

1678156696123.png

The cherry-picked video has shown exactly what and only what Democrats wanted shown.

Why are you so afraid of what the rest of the video shows?
Why do you presume that I'm afraid?

How much of the Jan 6th Commission hearings did you catch?

Why do you presume that I'm afraid?

How much of the Jan 6th Commission hearings did you catch?

Unlike actual video of what happened, the J6 Committee's political exposed theatrics was a waste of time.

The J6 Committee was supposedly tasked with finding out why security failed to prevent J6. Instead they spent 90% of their time conducting yet another Trump-focused witch hunt...and in the end Trump was exonerated. There was zero evidence he had anything to do with the J6 protest.

Just like the last 6 and a half years of Democrat efforts, J6 was yet another failed 'We've got him this time' moment.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Unlike actual video of what happened, the J6 Committee's political exposed theatrics was a waste of time.

The J6 Committee was supposedly tasked with finding out why security failed to prevent J6. Instead they spent 90% of their time conducting yet another Trump-focused witch hunt...and in the end Trump was exonerated. There was zero evidence he had anything to do with the J6 protest.

Just like the last 6 and a half years of Democrat efforts, J6 was yet another failed 'We've got him this time' moment.

View attachment 763256
Did you watch any of it?

The J6 Committee was supposedly tasked with finding out why security failed to prevent J6

Where did you hear that?

Forum List

Back