Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

Lol. It wasn't about collusion. That isn't even a federal crime. It was about coordination. It also wasn't about Trump, it was about the Trump campaign.

Are you one of the people Tucker and Hannity laughed at when they convinced you that Mueller was a Democrat investigation when Repubs had both the house and Senate and the executive?

Please oh wise one, which Democrat appointed Mueller?

Mueller SPECIFICALLY stated he didn't find anything to charge on the Trump campaign team and on Trump himself, there are ZERO charges in the report!

The left has been perpetual victims of right wing authoritarian violence.

Burning churches, Jim Crow, segregation and the police violence in response to civil rights movement was all conservative in nature.

Not liberal.

And the lies roll on and on since it was the DEMOCRATS who created the KKK and Jim Crow laws the evidence is OVEWHELMING!

Who Founded the KKK, Which President tried to destroy it?

Mueller SPECIFICALLY stated he didn't find anything to charge on the Trump campaign team and on Trump himself, there are ZERO charges in the report!
Ok. Did I say there was? No.

Try to pay attention. I said it was a failed Republican investigation.

Tucker was shown to have known he was airing false information just for ratings?

You don't think that earns derision?

Are you a cuckold?

Your prejudice is showing should hide it better....

Why not wait to see what they post first?

Ok. Did I say there was? No.

Try to pay attention. I said it was a failed Republican investigation.

You imply it failed because they are republicans.

Mueller was accepted by both sides and Nadler and Schiff were convinced early on that Mueller has the stuff on Trump.

It was the democrats who tried to screw Trump over that bogus dossier.

And the lies roll on and on since it was the DEMOCRATS who created the KKK and Jim Crow laws the evidence is OVEWHELMING!

Who Founded the KKK, Which President tried to destroy it?
1960s southern democrats were conservatives.

He was shown to have, huh? Prove it.
I get it that since I made the claim, I need to back it up, but for real, it is annoying that trumpers only listen to the echo chamber so rational people need to prove claims that should be common knowledge to everyone.

Here is small sample of the texts that were uncovered so far in the election lawsuit dominion has against fox while Tucker was actually contradicting these texts onl air to his faithful for ratings.

"Around Nov. 16, Carlson was sharing with his producer his thoughts on the statements Powell was making, which Fox News had been airing: “Sidney Powell is lying. Fucking bitch.” He also described Powell as “unguided missile” and “dangerous as hell,” calling her a “crazy person.”

• On Nov. 17, Carlson called Powell a “lunatic.”

• On Nov. 18, Carlson told fellow host Laura Ingraham that “Sidney Powell is lying by the way. I caught her. It’s insane.” Of Powell’s and Giuliani’s claims about fraud, Carlson said “It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it.” He also responded “yep, it’s bad” when he was told that Powell’s fraud claims could undermine voters’ views of Biden’s legitimacy.

On Nov. 21, Carlson sent a text saying it was “shockingly reckless” to accuse Dominion of fraud without some proof, which, he insisted, “there isn’t.” He also referred to Powell as a “nutcase.”

You imply it failed because they are republicans.

Mueller was accepted by both sides and Nadler and Schiff were convinced early on that Mueller has the stuff on Trump.

It was the democrats who tried to screw Trump over that bogus dossier.
I have no idea what that has to do with which Democrat appointed Mueller.

You sound silly. The equivalent of Republicans claiming Trey Gowdy's Benghazi investigations...all 8 of them, was a Democrat investigation.

Again, I ask which Democrat appointed Mueller?

The left has been perpetual victims of right wing authoritarian violence.

Burning churches, Jim Crow, segregation and the police violence in response to civil rights movement was all conservative in nature.

Not liberal.
haha yeah y’all thought that since we took away your slaves

No. I can't imagine any information that will convince me that what I saw on live tv wasn't real.

I cant imagine how you can be this stupid.
Look at it this way....what dems did is akin to taking a movie and removing most of the content and expecting us to understand what actually happened.

The neo-marxist party that likes to fuck kids will be relying on the "don't believe your lying eyes" strategy....

This is why they have to steal elections.

"It's a bold strategy Cotton.... let's see how it works out".

As I said, Sounds like a lot of snowflakes trying to attack footage they don't want to see because it might debunk their talking points...

You haven't even seen it yet but are trying to tell us what its going to show.

:auiqs.jpg:

Again, whatever you need to tell yourself to jusyify not watching it...

:itsok:
Don't forget to tune in so you can get your daily dose of smoke blown up your ass from QShaman Trump's Fox News goon squad.

The neo-marxist party that likes to fuck kids will be relying on the "don't believe your lying eyes" strategy....

This is why they have to steal elections.

"It's a bold strategy Cotton.... let's see how it works out".
Were you there on J6 angling for a whiff of Trump's ass?

Forum List

Back