Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

The neo-marxist party that likes to fuck kids will be relying on the "don't believe your lying eyes" strategy....

This is why they have to steal elections.

"It's a bold strategy Cotton.... let's see how it works out".

My prediction is that Carlson is going to have a lot of footage of rioters not doing anything particularly violent. Then he's going to complain about the media portraying as highly violent when they were only a little violent.
Guarantee he won’t post video of the cop getting hit in the head by a fire extinguisher or the tunnel where the cop was getting crushed in the doorway by the mob or the creep dragging the cop into the mob and beating him with a pole or the asshole smashing in the window next to window Ashed Targetpractice tried to climb through

They were edited as well.

And now they were sent to someone who is paid to lie for a living. Nothing that comes from Tucker can be trusted, even his own employer said so.

One more example of how alike the two sides are
The Insurrection hearings were not trusted either. Progs are due so much karma that it is building up within a pressure cooker. Joe was a firefighter also.

who else wanted it that didn't get it?

and frankly security failed bigly that day, whatever system they were using was compromised and needs drastic reform
Everybody. Of course there were security screw ups.

I cant imagine how you can be this stupid.
Look at it this way....what dems did is akin to taking a movie and removing most of the content and expecting us to understand what actually happened.
So again, I ask, give me an example of what the footage might show that would make what happened ok?

Who pleaded guilty to sedition? Let's see names.
Can't imagine why fox forgot to mention that.
1678151090042.png

I am so tired of assholes like YOU who ignored them when I posted it THREE years ago also repeatedly posted the LAW that was passed by Congress showing that Mueller had the ability to post Prosecution charges recommendations in his final report to the Attorney General of the U.S. but there are NONE listed in his final report to the public Barr had no charges to run on thus closed it.

I have yet to see any of you idiot post actual prosecution charges from his report.

:cuckoo:
You expect me to keep up with something you posted three years ago? You're getting crazier by the minute. Mueller's report stated they offered no charges only because that was longstanding policy. More proof that you believed Barr's lie instead of readng the report.

everyone? do you have a link of anyone being denied a copy?

You understand what exclusive means, don't you?

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has given Fox News' Tucker Carlson exclusive access to 41,000 hours of Capitol surveillance footage from the Jan. 6 riot, McCarthy sources tell me.

You understand what exclusive means, don't you?

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy has given Fox News' Tucker Carlson exclusive access to 41,000 hours of Capitol surveillance footage from the Jan. 6 riot, McCarthy sources tell me.
Axios claimed the story about giving tucker access was execlusive…not that he had exclusive access. Grammar isn’t your strong suit. Did Axios ask for a copy and not get it?

Axios claimed the story about giving tucker access was execlusive…not that he had exclusive access. Grammar isn’t your strong suit. Did Axios ask for a copy and not get it?
Quit being so goofy. What do you expect to gain when we all know carlson'was given exclusive access to the video?

I cant imagine how you can be this stupid.
Look at it this way....what dems did is akin to taking a movie and removing most of the content and expecting us to understand what actually happened.
Actually. I can see an angle now.

I am guessing one thing Tucker, the known liar, will do is find a pin prick sized person in the crowd who has a white on and claim it's Ray Epps, the Trump supporter whose life was ruined by other Trump supporters, and say he is further proof that he is the entire reason people were committing sedition because they are so weak minded one guy was the cause.

The trumpers will go slurp slurp derp derp and ray will have to go into hiding again. I am curious if Ray is still a Trump supporter. You would have to be quite a cuckold to get framed for something and threatened by other Trump supporters and still support Trump.

Have you heard if he is still a Trump supporter?

Quit being so goofy. What do you expect to gain when we all know carlson'was given exclusive access to the video?
we don’t know that. You are the idiot that can’t properly comprehend a headline and have to lie about it

I have never seen snowflakes so afraid of something they haven't even seen yet. They are literally manufacturing narratives to counter video that hasn't been shown yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back