Jan 6th and this is chilling

Go ask the Jan 6th INSURRECTION committee that has never ARRESTED ANYONE on actual charges of insurrection -- or look it up. I'm not your librarian and you dont work hard enough on your OWN to ask ME to "go fetch". This guy Ray Epps was CAUGHT ON MULTIPLE VIDEOS

advocating, encouraging and ABETTING "an insurrection" and you're clueless.

PROBABLY - because Repubs are spineless and not motivated enough to care -- they MAY BE asking the wrong agency. Because the FBI is NOT the only Fed agency that runs active "sting/compromise" operations. My bets are he was aided and set into motion by ANOTHER govt agency because the FBI needed cover on their Jan 6th covert operations. Could be ANY OTHER high security agency in the INTEL community -- like Homeland/BATF/Secret Service -- even the CIA.

Maybe that's why the FBI can truthfully say "no comment" on many simple questions that American citizens have about this.
So you can't post the statute number that Ray Epps is guilty of. Very compelling argument.

The videos you have show him calling for PEACEFUL action and show that he whispered something unknown to another guy. That's it. You have no case which would give a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why he hasn't been arrested.

The obvious is that we don't know what he told the other guy.

How are we supposed to arrest him for that?
Why did the democrats interview him in secret without a transcript, but also waited until a year later to do it? Why isnt he sitting in one of those cells with everyone else? There are people who were let into the building, who never damaged anything or caused any trouble, but they are sitting in a cell without trial. Why not Epps? Why arent the dems in Congress blood thirsty for Epps?

For you or anyone else to suggest that there is no cause for skepticism, is just dishonest.

Why did the democrats interview him in secret without a transcript, but also waited until a year later to do it? Why isnt he sitting in one of those cells with everyone else? There are people who were let into the building, who never damaged anything or caused any trouble, but they are sitting in a cell without trial. Why not Epps? Why arent the dems in Congress blood thirsty for Epps?
I already showed that it wasn't Democrats who interviewed him. Kinzinger was on that panel and he's not a Democrat.

He's not sitting in a jail cell, probably because they couldn't get him on anything. Whispering something in someone's ear, as you're smart enough to see, isn't enough evidence to throw someone in prison over.

So you can't post the statute number that Ray Epps is guilty of. Very compelling argument.

The videos you have show him calling for PEACEFUL action and show that he whispered something unknown to another guy. That's it. You have no case which would give a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why he hasn't been arrested.

No AssHole. Watch the DAMN VIDEO I POSTED. No "peaceful" action was asked for. March TO the Capitol. We need to ENTER the Capitol. It's there on the fucking video.. And that's why all the protesters around him start shouting FED FED FED !!! THEY KNEW he was a plant.

You want to remain hopelessly clueless, lazy and stupid --- fine. I've got other things to do..

I already showed that it wasn't Democrats who interviewed him. Kinzinger was on that panel and he's not a Democrat.

He's not sitting in a jail cell, probably because they couldn't get him on anything. Whispering something in someone's ear, as you're smart enough to see, isn't enough evidence to throw someone in prison over.
Kinzinger voted to impeach Trump for crying out loud. This is FAR from an ally. His treachery to his own party is the sole reason they accepted him on the panel in the first place.

Obvious answer for anyone that's not a moron:

It's FBI policy not to confirm or deny whether anyone is a confidential informant.
But that isn't a set in stone, unbreakable policy. If the credibility of the FBI depends on confirming that a person is not an FBI employee, and they are not, why would they not deny it?

If I'm an FBI official in front of congress and someone suggests that people working for the FBI were inciting the Jan 6th riots, I might say, "It's FBI policy not to confirm or deny whether anyone is a confidential informant." But I would follow that up immediately with WTTE of "but your suggestion that we or our people were inciting violence on Jan 6th instead of investigating violence or gathering intell on the violence is ridiculous! We don't run false flag operations, and we certainly do not use the power of the world's premiere law enforcement agency to discredit an American president through misleading investigations, and dirty tricks."

But they did not say that for this simple reason: They were under oath.

They are holding people for trespassing who were let into the building by the police. How are they being charged with trespassing?
Assuming your information is accurate (I haven't verified it), I would argue it's because there is actually definitive proof of a crime they committed. The same can't be said of Ray Epps.

It's very simple.

what's the evidence these mental midgets on the Jan 6th lynching committee have on THIS GUY. Right now running as a Repub in the Mich Governor race? Was arrested out of nowhere a couple days ago. He never even set foot on the Capitol steps.

Do they have HIM on miles of video ACTIVELY AIDING AND ABETTING insurrection?

Do you approve of this tyrannical over-reach of power?

what's the evidence these mental midgets on the Jan 6th lynching committee have on THIS GUY. Right now running as a Repub in the Mich Governor race? Was arrested out of nowhere a couple days ago. He never even set foot on the Capitol steps.

Deflection noted.

To answer your question, I don't know. I heard of that story but I haven't followed it enough to form an opinion yet.

You are wasting your time with that one. Lies constantly, denies the obvious truth, and is dumber than a box of hair.

We should all just move on.

Hey this is fun. Anyone else?

Flac, have you watched the video and realized that he said "peacefully"?

Assuming your information is accurate (I haven't verified it), I would argue it's because there is actually definitive proof of a crime they committed. The same can't be said of Ray Epps.

It's very simple.
I cant say that i saw anyone do anything illegal inside the capitol building, let alone every person they arrested. I know one guy stole Pelosi's beer. Thats a crime i suppose. I know that rioters broke into the building on one side, but the cops let a bunch of people in at another entrance. The laws for trespassing a very clear. You have to have a no trespassing sign or you need to verbally tell them to leave the premises. A cop opening the doors is the opposite of telling them to leave.

You could be right, maybe they did some stuff that im not aware of, but if not, the government is going to be sued for a tremendous amount of money. Falsely imprisoning a bunch of people for over a year is going to come with heavy penalties. Some authority figures may even go to prison for doing it to them. If rights were violated, heads are going to roll.

Forum List

Back