Jan 6th and this is chilling

Now youre just lying because you DID NOT watch the video I posted and it's ONE OF MANY. Or you're TOTALLY fucked up and confused TRUMP's speech with what Ray Epps was doing.
I've seen the fucking video of him telling people to peacefully go into the Capitol.

How is that a fucking a lie?

He said to go INTO the Capitol, Dumbass.

Trump said "peacefully", but you want to hang him. Do you ever get tired of exposing yourself as an idiot?
Seriously, he is the most uninformed, shitty debater we have on these forums.

Another one who can't post the statute he broke.

You like to play word games. Post the words of the crime you think he's guilty of committing.

I JUST POSTED THE FUCKING STATUTE.. All the evidence is that this guy was ENCOURAGING INSURRECTION. For about 36 hours STRAIGHT in multiple locations and caught on at least 6 different videos.

If you KEEP flailing and lying -- You'll be the 4th dishonest leftist I've hung up on in that past 24 hours. Seems NONE OF YOU can discuss with any honesty at all.

I JUST POSTED THE FUCKING STATUTE.. All the evidence is that this guy was ENCOURAGING INSURRECTION. For about 36 hours STRAIGHT in multiple locations and caught on at least 6 different videos.

If you KEEP flailing and lying -- You'll be the 4th dishonest leftist I've hung up on in that past 24 hours. Seems NONE OF YOU can discuss with any honesty at all.
Isnt it weird how some people come to these debates with nothing but lies? What is the point of taking their position in the first place if they have to lie in order to support their position? Its fucking crazy and just plain dumb. I dont get it.

The same video you guys have been bringing up.

Fair enough. He said it to a couple people, the day before, though only after he was booed by the crowd. That wasnt what we were referring to as inciting a riot though. You need to watch him the day of the riot.

What's the statute number then?

Fair enough. He said it to a couple people, the day before. That wasnt what we were referring to as inciting a riot though. You need to watch him the day of the riot.
So what are you referring to as him inciting a riot then? Post your evidence.

Its not baseless. This guy was on camera inciting the riot. In fact, he is literally the only person im aware of who was giving instructions to the crowd. Democrats refuse to punish him and they didnt say a word after their meeting with him which was supposed to debunk the FBI theory. They never did that. This is our political opposition who already made up a Russia hoax and pushed it for years, but we are just supposed to trust them? We arent supposed to be skeptical of Epps? Seriously? :cuckoo:
Not only Epps but the whole DNC and FBI connection. The revelation that the DNC was working in concert with the FBI is stunning. The Whitmer attempted kidnap was a stunning development of FBI inciting it to create the event. That brings into question, is that also what happened on Jan 6?

Forum List

Back