Jan 6th and this is chilling

You were telling me you had no idea what was being whispered in the ear by Epps's now your just making shit up to try and clear your operative in the FBI..
Because we don't know what was being whispered between Epps and the other guy.

Not complicated.

So what are you referring to as him inciting a riot then? Post your evidence.
Oddly, when you type "Ray Epps" into the youtube search engine, you dont get Ray Epps videos. There are videos of people talking about him, but im not seeing any footage videos of him, but here is the moment that the riot started...

That Deputy Directors responses sure inspire confidence. :laugh:

Oddly, when you type "Ray Epps" into the youtube search engine, you dont get Ray Epps videos. There are videos of people talking about him, but im not seeing any footage videos of him, but here is the moment that the riot started...

Your evidence that Ray Epps incited a riot is that he whispered something to someone before they tried to break through the barrier? That part?

Am I clear on your argument?

Because we don't know what was being whispered between Epps and the other guy.

Not complicated.
One can reasonably assume what he said, right? 5 seconds after the whisper that dude starts ripping down barricades. Are we supposed to ignore the obvious because we didnt have a mic on him? No one is supposed to have suspicions? Seriously?

One can reasonably assume what he said, right? 5 seconds after the whisper that dude starts ripping down barricades. Are we supposed to ignore the obvious because we didnt have a mic on him? No one is supposed to have suspicions? Seriously?
The obvious is that we don't know what he told the other guy.

How are we supposed to arrest him for that?

What's the statute number then?

Go ask the Jan 6th INSURRECTION committee that has never ARRESTED ANYONE on actual charges of insurrection -- or look it up. I'm not your librarian and you dont work hard enough on your OWN to ask ME to "go fetch". This guy Ray Epps was CAUGHT ON MULTIPLE VIDEOS

advocating, encouraging and ABETTING "an insurrection" and you're clueless.

PROBABLY - because Repubs are spineless and not motivated enough to care -- they MAY BE asking the wrong agency. Because the FBI is NOT the only Fed agency that runs active "sting/compromise" operations. My bets are he was aided and set into motion by ANOTHER govt agency because the FBI needed cover on their Jan 6th covert operations. Could be ANY OTHER high security agency in the INTEL community -- like Homeland/BATF/Secret Service -- even the CIA.

Maybe that's why the FBI can truthfully say "no comment" on many simple questions that American citizens have about this.

Yet here you are claiming he wasn't inciting... you are a bald face liar... The actions of the man he just instructed was to tear down barriers... yea... RIGHT... it was peaceful instructions NOT!!!.
We don't know what he said and we don't have sufficient evidence that he was inciting a riot.

Forum List

Back