Jan 6th and this is chilling

Causal evidence... The man went from what he was doing right to tearing down barriers after Epp's talked with him... You really are totally clueless and spinning in circles...
Causal evidence huh?

You should know better than that being a retired LEO. There's no way that holds up.

Deflection noted.

To answer your question, I don't know. I heard of that story but I haven't followed it enough to form an opinion yet.

Not a deflection. I'm RIGHT on the topic. And it goes right along with all the HORRENDOUS kangaroo court ACTIONS of the Jan 6th committee ruining 100s of lives for frivolous/meaningless charges and covering up the complicity of Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and Schumer who were the folks RESPONSIBLE for Capitol security and protest preparations.

They are NOT ABOUT finding facts/truth. These morons ADMIT they are all about "creating a narrative" to get at Trump. A narrative is a story. NOT a judicial proceeding.

I cant say that i saw anyone do anything illegal inside the capitol building, let alone every person they arrested. I know one guy stole Pelosi's beer. Thats a crime i suppose. I know that rioters broke into the building on one side, but the cops let a bunch of people in at another entrance. The laws for trespassing a very clear. You have to have a no trespassing sign or you need to verbally tell them to leave the premises. A cop opening the doors is the opposite of warning them to leave.

You could be right, maybe they did some stuff that im not aware of, but if not, the government is going to be sued for a tremendous amount of money. Falsely imprisoning a bunch of people for over a year is going to come with heavy penalties. Some authority figures may even go to prison for doing it to them.
Well they also attacked the police. That's definitely a crime.

There's a whole bunch of video, definitive proof, of people breaking the law. Ray Epps isn't one of them.

There's a whole bunch of video, definitive proof, of people breaking the law. Ray Epps isn't one of them.
Anyone who attacks a cop should get their teeth smashed in as far as im concerned. Im cool with execution on the spot for any act of violence against an officer.

Not a deflection. I'm RIGHT on the topic. And it goes right along with all the HORRENDOUS kangaroo court ACTIONS of the Jan 6th committee ruining 100s of lives for frivolous/meaningless charges and covering up the complicity of Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and Schumer who were the folks RESPONSIBLE for Capitol security and protest preparations.

They are NOT ABOUT finding facts/truth. These morons ADMIT they are all about "creating a narrative" to get at Trump. A narrative is a story. NOT a judicial proceeding.
K. Well I still don't know enough about that story to form an opinion on it.

None of that convinces me that he wasnt working with the FBI. Im not completely sold on the idea, but this whole thing smells fishy as fuck.

Anyone who attacks a cop should get their teeth smashed in as far as im concerned. Im cool with execution on the spot for any act of violence against an officer.
I'm fine with people being prosecuted for their crimes if there is sufficient proof. I don't believe that exists in the case of Ray Epps.

In my opinion, the obvious explanation for Ray Epps not being in prison is that they don't have proof for him. Anything outside of that just looks like a conspiracy theory to me.

My $0.02

Hey this is fun. Anyone else?

Flac, have you watched the video and realized that he said "peacefully"?
I was skeptical, so I watched the video. He sure did say "peacefully." Right after the crowed of Trump supporters yelled "NOOOOOOOOO!" in response to his exhortation that "we go into the Capital." He was inciting them, and if he was working for the FBI, that is a serious problem.

So, let me understand you: it was possible to enter the capital on January 6th "peacefully?" Wouldn't that mean that the killing of Ashli Babbit was the first act of violence that day?

If not, which of the protesters entered peacefully and how did they do that?

Also, I assume you give Trump the same pass for saying "peacefully?"

1:30

I don't, but to be consistent, you would have to.

I was skeptical, so I watched the video. He sure did say "peacefully." Right after the crowed of Trump supporters yelled "NOOOOOOOOO!" in response to his exhortation that "we go into the Capital." He was inciting them, and if he was working for the FBI, that is a serious problem.

So, let me understand you: it was possible to enter the capital on January 6th "peacefully?" Wouldn't that mean that the killing of Ashli Babbit was the first act of violence that day?

If not, which of the protesters entered peacefully and how did they do that?

Also, I assume you give Trump the same pass for saying "peacefully?"

1:30

I don't, but to be consistent, you would have to.

To address the rest of your post, I don't know if it would be physically possible to enter peacefully. I'm just showing that's what he said because some stubborn people don't want to watch the video.

They fought their way through the police. All of that was violence, not just Babbitt.

Regarding Trump, I already addressed that in post #304.

I posted the same video. He specifically says "PEACEFULLY" in it.

Even Godboy acknowledged this.

THIS is where you think he said "PEACEFULLY"??? What part of ENTERING (GOING INTO THE CAPITOL) by an angry mob is peaceful?? He said "We must go INTO THE CAPITOL" TWICE and the crowd yelled NO NO NO and THEN he added "peacefully". And the crowd yells FED FED FED.

Normal people who KNOW their govt is out of control can smell this a mile away.

On other tapes he directs people to ENTER THE CAPITOL WITHOUT the peacefully. And encourages them AT THE BARRICADES and the barricades are then attacked.

Not GO to Capitol -- ENTER the Capitol. Twice.

On other tapes he directs people to ENTER THE CAPITOL WITHOUT the peacefully. And encourages them AT THE BARRICADES and the barricades are then attacked.
That's a lie. You don't know that he was encouraging them to do anything at the barricades.

Forum List

Back