Jan 6th and this is chilling

Defenders of Ray Epps contend he has not been arrested because he didn't break the law during the Capitol riot, but a woman caught on video standing next to him is facing up to a year in prison for being in a "restricted area" — something Epps was also filmed doing.

The New York Times reported Tuesday that Epps committed an offense by entering a restricted part of Capitol grounds but added that the offense "has largely gone unpunished."
Hence it has largely gone unpunished, not completely gone unpunished.

You and your word games.

"Lock him up! Lock him up!"

Who is defending him?

Against what?
This clown is trying to defend him.......

It's quite ironic that the comparatively innocuous Epps is now the January 6 cause célèbre of the tin foil fedora brigade.

Of all the Trumpy exhibitionist nutjobs attacking police and trashing the Capitol, they are infatuated with a relatively-innocent bystander.

I have no doubt. To a balanced person, her non-answer sounded like a non-answer.

To some hopelessly deluded, hyper-partisan conspiracy bozos, it may have sounded like, "I admit it! He was an agent provocateur who single-handedly manipulated all the Trump goons into attacking the greatly outnumbered police defending democracy!"

You do not get to decide who is and isn’t balanced, old man. I am tired of your shots. One more and I fire back.

Anyone who attacks a cop should get their teeth smashed in as far as im concerned. Im cool with execution on the spot for any act of violence against an officer.

Wrong.
There is NOTHING superior to the right of political speech, even if these protestors were wrong.
The ONLY way they should be arrested is if they used weapons to deliberately harm, which they did not.
But police did.
The police injured hundreds and killed half a dozen.
It was the police who were guilty of murder and should be arrested.

Wrong.
There is NOTHING superior to the right of political speech, even if these protestors were wrong.
The ONLY way they should be arrested is if they used weapons to deliberately harm, which they did not.
But police did.
The police injured hundreds and killed half a dozen.
It was the police who were guilty of murder and should be arrested.
Arrested by whom?

Uh huh. Neat.
I think so. This is fun. Silly little leftist. BtW off topic but San Fran trades a boat load to move up to grab a QB who can’t play. Pats stand where they are and take Mac Jones who may be the best of the class. How do you feel about that?

I think so. This is fun. Silly little leftist. BtW off topic but San Fran trades a boat load to move up to grab a QB who can’t play. Pats stand where they are and take Mac Jones who may be the best of the class. How do you feel about that?
We’ll see.

Logic. Islam lacks it hence so few Nobel Prize winners

I disagree.
I think Islam was not just the origin of logic, math, geometry, algebra, calculus, astronomy, physics, etc., but all social governmental services, like the post office, marriage bureau, welfare for widows and orphans, etc.
Before Islam, there were none of these except at the whim of each dictator, who never established anything consistent.
Just like religion in Ancient Egypt allow continuity between dictators, so did Islam.

Islam these days has few Nobel prize winners because western imperialists have totally taken over and impoverished Islam.
It requires excess wealth before one can invest in theoretical research.

I disagree.
I think Islam was not just the origin of logic, math, geometry, algebra, calculus, astronomy, physics, etc., but all social governmental services, like the post office, marriage bureau, welfare for widows and orphans, etc.
Before Islam, there were none of these except at the whim of each dictator, who never established anything consistent.
Just like religion in Ancient Egypt allow continuity between dictators, so did Islam.

Islam these days has few Nobel prize winners because western imperialists have totally taken over and impoverished Islam.
It requires excess wealth before one can invest in theoretical research.
Impoverished? They are paying millions to watch people play golf.

Forum List

Back