Jan 6th and this is chilling

Yay word games.
Funny shit. YOU are able to pick out particular words in your posts, but when someone else does it it is "word games".

You are a clown of epic proportions, Clown. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Hence it has largely gone unpunished, not completely gone unpunished.

You and your word games.

Do you know what “most” means?

More stupid word games. You’re desperate to try to find some minor inconsistency.

Funny shit. YOU are able to pick out particular words in your posts, but when someone else does it it is "word games".

You are a clown of epic proportions, Clown. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You do this all the time. You desperately look for some stupid minor detail that does absolutely nothing to refute anything.

This is a messageboard, Dumbass. Words are all that are here.

If you don't want your stupid words used against you, I suggest you stop posting.
Blah blah blah. You guys have nothing and this is still just a baseless conspiracy theory.

You do this all the time. You desperately look for some stupid minor detail that does absolutely nothing to refute anything.
Not minor details, words you posted. Words I used against you to destroy your bullshit.

Don't get so butthurt over it, Buttercup.

Not minor details, words you posted. Words I used against you to destroy your bullshit.

Don't get so butthurt over it, Buttercup.
Neat. And yet this is still just a baseless conspiracy theory. Maybe you should try coming up with something more than stupid word games.

Neat. And yet this is still just a baseless conspiracy theory. Maybe you should try coming up with something more than stupid word games.
Still waiting for you to quote my post pushing a conspiracy theory.

Why have you been unable to do that, Clown?

Forum List

Back