Jan 6th and this is chilling

Thank you for confirming that you have no evidence concerning the baseless allegations against Epps.

If you are upset because a public servant hesitated to publicly respond to a blowhard, that is your prerogative.
Again why won’t she answer the question asked at second 20? Waiting….

Your attempted diversion to social protests that sometimes devolved into violent acts in diverse locales was not incited by any politician, Republican or Democrat.

BULLSHIT.

That is an outrageous FUCKING LIE.

it was not ONLY incited, => *** IT WAS FUNDED *** <=

Goddamn lying fucktard pinhead commie Democraps.

Buncha fucking TERRORISTS

Politicians of both parties condemned that violence unequivocally.

Such social protests have occurred throughout the nation's history. The Trump goon attack on Congress to prevent the democratic will from being certified is unique.

Of course, it serves your agenda to try to contrive a fake equivalency with the Trump goon attack on Congress.

It fails.

No.

It succeeds BIGLY.

You weasels are getting booted out of office EVEN AS WE SPEAK.

Bye. See ya. Wouldn't wanna be ya

Thank you for confirming that you have no evidence concerning the baseless allegations against Epps.

If you are upset because a public servant hesitated to publicly respond to a blowhard, that is your prerogative.
He is a sitting US Senator asking pertinent questions. To me her dodge equates to a resounding YES. BLM nearly breached the WH and if they did they would have killed Trump. They attacked Rand Paul and his wife. Crickets from you.

Did I say I have the power to tell you what to do? Quote me saying that I have the power to tell you what to do. Oh so you admit you’re full of shit when you say I have the power to tell you what to do.

Just kidding. Now answer the question already you little bitch.

Do you believe that Ray Epps is an FBI agent?
Oh so you admit you’re full of shit when you say I have the power to tell you what to do.

Learn to read, Dumbass. I said you DON"T have the power to tell me what to do.

Targeting Epps requires more than the natterninnies parroting the conspiratorial bullshit they are issued.

Please quote Epps' precise words that form the basis of the fantasists' airy-fairy conjecture, and the documented attestations of convicted Trump goons that they were under his control when they assaulted outnumbered police and trashed the seal of American democracy.

Why is no convicted Trump goon pointing the finger at Epps as their excuse for their degenerate behavior? They were there.
The video is of Epps, Moron. So Epps IS quoted, precisely.

And a rather obvious effort to marginalize the political opposition at taxpayer expense.

But you know what? Keep the BLM riots front and center. At the end of the day Americans care a lot more about our kids than we do about Nancy Pelosi.
Despite the spin, the need to confront the Trump goon attack on Congress on January 6 is an imperative that concerns our national security.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 8.52.41 AM.png

“We cannot just sweep this under the rug. We need to know why it happened,
who did it, and people need to be held accountable for it...
And I’m committed to making sure that happens.”

What did he say that has you in such a tizzy, Buttercup?

And what role do the convicted Trump goons say he had in mysteriously controlling them?
Where was your outrage when the BLM terrorists nearly breached the WH and inquired several secret service agents? Insurrection?

What did he say that has you in such a tizzy, Buttercup?

And what role do the convicted Trump goons say he had in mysteriously controlling them?
I'm in a tizzy?

Not my job to tell you what is in a video posted in a thread, Dumbass. Let's just say it proves your ignorance on the topic.

Despite the spin, the need to confront the Trump goon attack on Congress on January 6 is an imperative that concerns our national security.

View attachment 658681
Tough to hold people accountable when the FBI won’t answer questions from a sitting US Senator.

BULLSHIT.

It concerns Nancy Pelosi's bruised ego, that's all

View attachment 658681

Show me the investigation into the Democratic mayors that ordered the police to stand down, then we'll talk.

If that is what you need to conjure up to comport with your dogma, so be it.

What do you fancy she was hesitant to disclose publicly?
You dodge. The question at second 20 was benign enough to where no one’s secret would have been discovered or revealed.

As you should be aware, public servants in our intelligent services do not routinely bray publicly whatever serves a grandstanding blowhard' partisan agenda.
You lie. The question at second 20 that you refuse to acknowledge was nothing of the sort. FBI are public servants and oversight is allowed. Lisa Page? Peter Strzok anyone?

I'm in a tizzy?

Not my job to tell you what is in a video posted in a thread, Dumbass. Let's just say it proves your ignorance on the topic.
So, you can contrive no evidence of Mr Epps ordering Trump goons to attack Congress and the outnumbered police defending it, or why they would follow his orders even if he had.

Got it, Sunshine.

"We're holding ground — we're not trying to get people hurt," Epps was filmed telling the rioter while standing on restricted Capitol grounds. The report also said Epps committed an offense by entering a restricted part of Capitol grounds but added that the crime "has largely gone unpunished."

Ryan Samsel, a Trump goon, acknowledged, concerning Epps, “He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job."

If that is what you need to conjure up to comport with your dogma, so be it.

What do you fancy she was hesitant to disclose publicly?
Oh so you took a shot. Now it’s open season. I ask again for the sixth time. Why won’t you opine why she didn’t answer the question at second 20? Zero to do with Epps. If you don’t respond this time, you are a cowardly fat leftist.

So, you can contrive no evidence of Mr Epps ordering Trump goons to attack Congress and the outnumbered police defending it, or why they would follow his orders even if he had.

Got it, Sunshine.

"We're holding ground — we're not trying to get people hurt," Epps was filmed telling the rioter while standing on restricted Capitol grounds. The report also said Epps committed an offense by entering a restricted part of Capitol grounds but added that the crime "has largely gone unpunished."

Ryan Samsel, a Trump goon, acknowledged, concerning Epps, “He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job."
Let him say that under oath in front of Congress.

He's asking questions, what's wrong with that?

If Epps has no connection with the FBI then why wouldn't she just say that he has no connection with the FBI?

You average American slaves don't need to know what your totalitarian masters are doing behind the curtain to control you, how the FBI has become a rogue agency, one that no longer answers to Congress , only to the Democrats.

Forum List

Back