Jan 6th and this is chilling

So, you can contrive no evidence of Mr Epps ordering Trump goons to attack Congress and the outnumbered police defending it, or why they would follow his orders even if he had.

Got it, Sunshine.

"We're holding ground — we're not trying to get people hurt," Epps was filmed telling the rioter while standing on restricted Capitol grounds. The report also said Epps committed an offense by entering a restricted part of Capitol grounds but added that the crime "has largely gone unpunished."

Ryan Samsel, a Trump goon, acknowledged, concerning Epps, “He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job."
Don't need to "contrive" any evidence. I'm not on Nazi Pelousy's Jan 6 committee.

There are 3-4 separate videos of Epps you should educate yourself on. Maybe you wouldn't look like an idiot if you did.

There is so much circumstantial evidence there is no way in hell he should not be prosecuted. But we have morons in here that are splitting hairs to keep his ass out of jail? Why?
The FBI thought he should be prosecuted. Even had him on their "Most Wanted Poster".........for a day or so. Then he disappeared and they were no longer interested in him despite all the videos of him inciting the mob to breach the Capitol.

I don't fantasize about the plethora of legitimate reasons an intelligent service public servant might not eagerly accommodate a grandstanding blowhard with a transparent partisan agenda. Our intelligent services are, appropriately, averse to indulging in unguarded candor in public.

Dodge noted. You’re dismissed for being dishonest and a leftist sycophant. You’re the epitome of evil in America. Luckily you’re old and won’t be around much longer. The world will be a better place when you’re no longer in it.

Show me the investigation into the Democratic mayors that ordered the police to stand down, then we'll talk.
Show me any Republican prosecutors, Republican state legislatures, Republican state attorneys general, or any other Republicans indicting any mayors for being in any way complicit in or sympathetic to violence in their cities.

Your bullshit is not supported by any such substantive evidence.

The FBI thought he should be prosecuted. Even had him on their "Most Wanted Poster".........for a day or so. Then he disappeared and they were no longer interested in him despite all the videos of him inciting the mob to breach the Capitol.
Yes he was.. Number one for those days on the most wanted list. Then it all magically went away.. That is the huge red flag this was a false flag event that was orchestrated. NOW we know the FBI, DNC, Pelosi and Schumer were communicating through Perkins-Coie, a law firm to hide their collusion... The Whitmer "kidnap attempt" was a false flag as well between the DNC and the FBI... This appears to be an ongoing criminal relationship.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Show me any Republican prosecutors, Republican state legislatures, Republican state attorneys general, or any other Republicans indicting any mayors for being in any way complicit in or sympathetic to violence in their cities.

Your bullshit is not supported by any such substantive evidence.
Whoosh.

lol

That wasn't even an evasion.

C'mon, you can do better. :p

LIAR

You fat, lying, ugly, demented fool. The video is in the OP. You are busted.
You are distraught because I provided you with the pertinent, documented, responsive exchange.

Cruz: “Did federal agents or those in service of federal agents actively encourage violent and criminal conduct on Jan. 6?”
Jill Sanborn: “Not to my knowledge, sir.”

You are being fed the same "False Flag!" bullshit that has become all too familiar.

Don't fall for it again!

Precedent:

Dinesh D'Sousa, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Lou Dobbs, Candace Owens, Bill Mitchell, etc. had all danced the false flag fandango before the Trump loon was apprehended.

Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.36.09 AM.png

Oh so you admit you’re full of shit when you say I have the power to tell you what to do.

Learn to read, Dumbass. I said you DON"T have the power to tell me what to do.
And more retarded word games. Just answer the fucking question already.

You do this all the time. You piggyback on what other conservatives say but you only nitpick at minor details instead of addressing the topic yourself.

How about instead of acting like an ankle-biting sidekick with your stupid word games spamming funny ratings, you actually try forming an opinion and expressing it. Out of all the time you spend here, you say absolutely nothing.

Here you go you little bitch. 6th time asking.

Do you believe that Ray Epps is an FBI agent?

Because there’s nothing in those videos that’s illegal, dumbass.

I keep asking you guys to post the statute number for the crime he committed and you can’t. If you did, you especially with your word games, would realize that he didn’t commit a crime.

It’s that simple. It doesn’t need to be an elaborate conspiracy theory.

Because there’s nothing in those videos that’s illegal, dumbass.

I keep asking you guys to post the statute number for the crime he committed and you can’t. If you did, you especially with your word games, would realize that he didn’t commit a crime.

It’s that simple. It doesn’t need to be an elaborate conspiracy theory.
Inciting a riot:

18 U.S. Code § 2101 - Riots​

prev | next
(a)Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—
(1)
to incite a riot; or
(2)
to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3)
to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4)
to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;

He was also vidotaped in a restricted area, which the woman standing next him is facing a year in prison for.

You lose again, loser.

Inciting a riot:

18 U.S. Code § 2101 - Riots​

prev | next
(a)Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—
(1)
to incite a riot; or
(2)
to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3)
to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4)
to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;

He was also vidotaped in a restricted area, which the woman standing next him is facing a year in prison for.

You lose again, loser.
From your own link:

riot​

(a) As used in this chapter, the term “riot” means a public disturbance involving (1) an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons, which act or acts shall constitute a clear and present danger of, or shall result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual or (2) a threat or threats of the commission of an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons having, individually or collectively, the ability of immediate execution of such threat or threats, where the performance of the threatened act or acts of violence would constitute a clear and present danger of, or would result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual.

Source​

18 USC § 2102(a)

=====================​

Where was he pushing violence? In the video where he specifically said that they need to be peaceful? That video?

Whoops! Maybe the word game bitch should have actually read the law.

From your own link:

riot​

(a) As used in this chapter, the term “riot” means a public disturbance involving (1) an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons, which act or acts shall constitute a clear and present danger of, or shall result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual or (2) a threat or threats of the commission of an act or acts of violence by one or more persons part of an assemblage of three or more persons having, individually or collectively, the ability of immediate execution of such threat or threats, where the performance of the threatened act or acts of violence would constitute a clear and present danger of, or would result in, damage or injury to the property of any other person or to the person of any other individual.

Source​

18 USC § 2102(a)

=====================​

Where was he pushing violence? In the video where he specifically said that they need to be peaceful? That video?

Whoops! Maybe the word game bitch should have actually read the law.
Thank for confirming my post is correct, Dummy.

Forum List

Back