Jan 6th and this is chilling

you said you don't know.
HE is running in circles with a sharp pair of scissors... He has nothing and is deflecting from the facts presented. He is hoping his distractions will not allow people to realize the facts or create doubt in what they are seeing. I am pretty sure he is a paid shill...

HE is running in circles with a sharp pair of scissors... He has nothing and is deflecting from the facts presented. He is hoping his distractions will not allow people to realize the facts or create doubt in what they are seeing. I am pretty sure he is a paid shill...
after taking meds. sad really.

You’re on the sidelines for a reason. You were unable to present a reasonable argument.

Go keep that bench warm.

why not? You want us to prove he was. He said he was. prove he wasn't.
Yes, he did... Epps claimed he was working for the FBI... then he ran away from the statement... The lack of charges indicates he was indeed working for the FBI or some other US agency. The protection he is receiving outs him as a fed as well. Very reminiscing of the Whitmer kidnapping plot where the FBI instigated and framed people only to have the case thrown out of court.

Yes, he did... Epps claimed he was working for the FBI... then he ran away from the statement... The lack of charges indicates he was indeed working for the FBI or some other US agency. The protection he is receiving outs him as a fed as well. Very reminiscing of the Whitmer kidnapping plot where the FBI instigated and framed people only to have the case thrown out of court.
yep

Forum List

Back