Jan 6th and this is chilling

First you claim that he said he was working for the FBI. Now you’re saying he said something about Quick Reaction Force.

Ok. So when does he say anything about QRF? I’m just trying to follow your line of reasoning in that video.
Give it up... your clueless.. His own words and actions made that perfectly clear. I'm done with you. You will not see the forest as you can not see through the trees..

Says the idiot who believes in baseless conspiracy theories.
Like Russian Collusion, Right, Lying Sack of Shit?
You, OBAMA, Biden and Clinton will be burning in Hell for that Treason.

200.gif

Libs in a Blanket, Fry Em like Bacon!

Give it up... your clueless.. His own words and actions made that perfectly clear. I'm done with you. You will not see the forest as you can not see through the trees..
right? He thinks we're mice following cheese. Nope, he can suck someone else's nipple.

I watched your video and I just asked you to explain your argument.

He didn’t say that he works for the FBI. You lied on that. He also didn’t say anything about QRF. You lied about that too.

Just go back to the bench so you don’t embarrass yourself more.

I watched your video and I just asked you to explain your argument.

He didn’t say that he works for the FBI. You lied on that. He also didn’t say anything about QRF. You lied about that too.

Just go back to the bench so you don’t embarrass yourself more.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :206::206::206:

Another failed attempt at spinning... You got your ass handed to you and just like the energizer bunny you come back for more.... GFY... You refuse to look at the facts and thrive on your political conjecture.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :206::206::206:

Another failed attempt at spinning... You got your ass handed to you and just like the energizer bunny you come back for more.... GFY... You refuse to look at the facts and thrive on your political conjecture.
I watched your video. You refuse to explain your claim.

You guys are so incredibly bad at this. You talk big but then you fail every single time when it comes to substance and evidence. You present something that doesn’t align with your claim and then you then get pissy and run off when asked to clarify.

Run along now.

Ok, this guy was an FBI informant. Compare what he did compared to what Donald Trump did.
If you are saying the FBI informant influenced the people around him, to riot, and that is wrong. He may have influenced 100 people.
Compare that to the number Trump influenced.
Let's prosecute the FBI and Trump.
Stick to the topic you deranged leftist

At the 20 second mark. That is what we are discussing. You keep dancing like the fat ugly fool that you are.
Cruz: “Did federal agents or those in service of federal agents actively encourage violent and criminal conduct on Jan. 6?”
Jill Sanborn: “Not to my knowledge, sir.”

Of course, we could contrive yet another crackpot conspiracy in which the FBI, for inexplicable reasons, deployed the 60-year-old owner of an Arizona wedding venue run with his wife Robyn, 63, to flit about and whisper in the ear of every Trump goon who had heeded the Cry Baby Looser's orders to "Walk to the Capitol!" and "Fight like hell!," temptations to "Break windows and doors!", "Overwhelm the outnumbered police!" and "Hang Mike Pence!", but why would they all slavishly follow Epps's orders, and why would none of the hundreds identified, apprehended, and prosecuted blame Epps for luring them into their anti-American degeneracy?

The only Trump goon who commented about Epps confirmed that he had urged restraint.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back