Jan 6th and this is chilling

Whoosh.

lol

That wasn't even an evasion.

C'mon, you can do better.
The point is that the contrived conspiracy about Mr Epps has no rational basis.

Therefore, it will never serve as a pretext for actual legislative and/or judicial action where credible evidence is demanded, but will only serve as airy-fairy, hyper-partisan flatulence to dazzle the hopelessly beguiled.

Cruz: “Did federal agents or those in service of federal agents actively encourage violent and criminal conduct on Jan. 6?”
Jill Sanborn: “Not to my knowledge, sir.”

Of course, we could contrive yet another crackpot conspiracy in which the FBI, for inexplicable reasons, deployed the 60-year-old owner of an Arizona wedding venue run with his wife Robyn, 63, to flit about and whisper in the ear of every Trump goon who had heeded the Cry Baby Looser's orders to "Walk to the Capitol!" and "Fight like hell!," temptations to "Break windows and doors!", "Overwhelm the outnumbered police!" and "Hang Mike Pence!", but why would they all slavishly follow Epps's orders, and why would none of the hundreds identified, apprehended, and prosecuted blame Epps for luring them into their anti-American degeneracy?

The only Trump goon who commented about Epps confirmed that he had urged restraint.
Moron. You’re still dancing. 20 second mark of the OP. BLM was way worse but you won’t even discuss that.

Cruz: “Did federal agents or those in service of federal agents actively encourage violent and criminal conduct on Jan. 6?”

Of course, we could contrive yet another crackpot conspiracy in which the FBI, for inexplicable reasons, deployed the 60-year-old owner of an Arizona wedding venue run with his wife Robyn, 63, to flit about and whisper in the ear of every Trump goon who had heeded the Cry Baby Looser's orders to "Walk to the Capitol!" and "Fight like hell!," temptations to "Break windows and doors!", "Overwhelm the outnumbered police!" and "Hang Mike Pence!", but why would they all slavishly follow Epps's orders, and why would none of the hundreds identified, apprehended, and prosecuted blame Epps for luring them into their anti-American degeneracy?

The only Trump goon who commented about Epps confirmed that he had urged restraint.
Red wave coming in November. Hopefully you live long enough to see it

I cannot believe there are people who take one fact, turn it's meaning around and ignore a preponderance of the evidence, to come up with a crazy conclusion.
I feel these people are mentally ill. The good news is there is much that can be done to help those with mental illness. Will these sad people seek help or let their mental illness dominate their life.

You honestly cannot make this stuff up. What is the FBI hiding?

The below refers to you among many others, azzogwhatever.
I cannot believe there are people who take one fact, turn it's meaning around and ignore a preponderance of the evidence, to come up with a crazy conclusion.
I feel these people are mentally ill. The good news is there is much that can be done to help those with mental illness. Will these sad people seek help or let their mental illness dominate their life.

the stories that make me laugh out loud.

Evidence that BLM nearly breached the walls of the WH, injured 12 secret service members and the president had to be taken to a safety bunker and that gets little to no press. Yeah, the preponderance of the evidence states that you're a biased idiot.

Leave no conspiracy theory stone unturned. :auiqs.jpg:

It is beyond pathetic and embarrassing that a sitting United States Senator is putting this shit forward.
Here is the quote from Yuri B, defected kgb agent who describes the person exactly like this leftist monkey.

"It takes 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years that it requires to educate one generation of students.

In other words marxism, leninism, and communism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of American students without being challenged or counter balanced by basic American values.

The result you can see. Most of the people who graduated in the 60s, dropouts or half baked intellectuals are now occupying positions of power in the government, civil service, mass media and educational system.
You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated. They are totally programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THEIR MIND, EVEN IF YOU EXPOSE THEM TO AUTHENTIC INFORMATION. EVEN IF YOU PROVE WHITE IS WHITE AND BLACK IS BLACK, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE BASIC PERCEPTION AND LOGIC OF BEHAVIOR.

THE PROCESS OF DEMORALIZATION IS COMPLETE AND IRREVERSIBLE."

That was said in 1984 and so we are now at least 5 generations in and we the result. Bugs like this Progressive idiot who need to be shunned and ignored.

Debate is utterly useless.

Forum List

Back