Jan 6th and this is chilling

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

I honestly believe you’re mentally retarded. Not joking.

I watched it. When does he say that he works for the FBI? I didn’t hear him say that.
You sir are a moron.. The QRF, is an FBI Quick Reaction Force. This was a top secret operation that only high level FBI were privy to. How was it he had this information? You obviously have no ability to see the connections because you are ignorant of the facts. This information makes it perfectly clear he was working for the FBI. He used the words "we can respond if needed". He identified himself as part of that force through his statements.

You honestly cannot make this stuff up. What is the FBI hiding?

Ok, this guy was an FBI informant. Compare what he did compared to what Donald Trump did.
If you are saying the FBI informant influenced the people around him, to riot, and that is wrong. He may have influenced 100 people.
Compare that to the number Trump influenced.
Let's prosecute the FBI and Trump.

Ok, this guy was an FBI informant. Compare what he did compared to what Donald Trump did.
If you are saying the FBI informant influenced the people around him, to riot, and that is wrong. He may have influenced 100 people.
Compare that to the number Trump influenced.
Let's prosecute the FBI and Trump.
was trump at the steps of the congress?

You sir are a moron.. The QRF, is an FBI Quick Reaction Force. This was a top secret operation that only high level FBI were privy to. How as it he had this information? You obviously have no ability to see the connections because you are ignorant of the facts. This information makes it perfectly clear he was working for the FBI.
First you claim that he said he was working for the FBI. Now you’re saying he said something about Quick Reaction Force.

Ok. So when does he say anything about QRF? I’m just trying to follow your line of reasoning in that video.

Forum List

Back